Education Council in GurgaonEducation council directory of India presents online information on the leading education establishments in India. Get in depth information on various education councils of India offering a wide range of popular courses in India related to the field of medicine, engineering, computers, finance, management, hospitality, journalism, etc. Access a website listing of popular education councils of India and contact these leading institutions providing quality education in India to get information on various courses on offer, fee structure, admission procedure and course duration.
Latest Website Listings
- Rural Education and litaracy REAL is a non-profit youth organization that supports the literacy and basic education of poor youth in India. REAL stands for Rural Education and Literacy. We organize fundraisers, create community awareness about the need for world literacy, and direct donations to programs that assist in promoting rural education and literacy. Our help goes from the youth in America to youth in the rural communities of India.
- The Restoring Force TRF (an acronym that stands for The Restoring Force) is a registered Non Governmental Organisation (NGO) that independently works in the area of education and vocational training.Despite India’s recent success in setting a scorching pace in new industries such as Back Office Processing, Software and Manufacturing, there is a deep divide between those who are part of this industrial revolution and those who are left by the wayside, especially in India’s villages.
- IIFCA A young sapling planted initially has blossomed into a tree spreading its branches and stems of education far and wide, the perfect example being Shree Sai Gyan Ganga Educational Society.SHREE SAI GYANGANGA EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY has been established to achieve excellence in education. In our journey towards excellence, we are joined and supported by team of learned people having vast experience in the field of education, corporate world and industry.They add value towards educational dynamism,innovation,research and academic collaboration and networking.
- Panchatantra Montessori Panchatantra is an environment fashioned for children to discover the roots that bind them to their Indian heritage. With the passage of time, borders have shrunk: we all inhabit the global village. In the midst of such rampant globalisation, a need to cherish our traditions and strive to maintain a sense of balance in life has arisen.
- I Play I Learn The foundation of NAKS of child education, education research and experts with an infinite wealth of experience in corporate and strategic management. Enabled with rich leadership the company is born with the vision of setting new benchmarks in the field of education by optimizing quality in all deliverables through Innovation.
- Kamrah International Institute of Teaching KIIT College of Education is the latest in series of educational institutes run by Vidyapati Sansthan, a registered education society established in 1969, which was conceived with vision for quality education by eminent who are for long committed to excellence in education.
Education Council - ALL INDIA
@ All India (516)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.