Home » Directory » Haryana » Gurgaon » Business » Energy » Power Generation
Power Generation in Gurgaon
Latest Website Listings
- Dagar Power Projects (P) LTD We are one of the prominent manufacturers and suppliers of soundproof diesel generator. Our product like soundproof genset is a noise less machine, whose action speaks louder than its reverberation. As one of the leading soundproof power generator manufacturers in the business, we have exclusively positioned ourselves in the quality conscious market.
- DAGAR POWER PROJECT PVT. LTD. Much of our daily life depends on electrical power. Lights, heat, appliances, and other things that we take for granted can disappear in case of load shedding. Apart from continuous process industries, including cement and metallurgical units, which cannot afford to stop production, others like pharmaceuticals, dairies and facilities in hospitals need to maintain temperatures at stipulated levels for adherence to quality.
- Aceme Tele Power Ltd. Aceme Tele Power Ltd. Has always been committed to bringing about innovations in green technology which are not only efficient but also go a long way in controlling carbon emissions and thereby safeguard our future.Renewing this commitment, we have evolved our brand identity and would love to share more about it.
- MAAS GENERATORS PVT. LTD. With more than a decade of experience and understanding in the field of power generating systems, Mass Generators Pvt. Ltd. is regarded as one of the most reputed organizations in the industry, today. We are the leading manufacturer of Canopies for DG Sets as well as world renowned exporter of Diesel Generators.
- Su Kam, New Delhi Manufacturers and exporters of batteries, SMF batteries, battery chargers etc.
- Sukura (India) Manufacturers and sellers of stabilizer, ups, invertor, water purifier.
- Great Eastern Energy Corporation Ltd. GEECL’s Raniganj block licence area covers 210 sq. kms. (52,500 acres). 100 production wells will be drilled and completed in the first phase, and upto another 200 wells in the second phase. A 5-well cluster pattern will be followed for drilling the wells. GEECL is exploring the option of drilling directional / deviation wells, which could reduce number of wells required and also increase recovery as well as production rate.
Power Generation - ALL INDIA
@ All India (632)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.