Organisations in GurgaonOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Banglar Parampara Our Society has now gone past its formative years; grown as a mature, responsible and continually evolving social and cultural organisation. Collective efforts over the past years and active contribution by many have made our Society an organisation that is well recognized and respected in the NCR. I would like to thank all who have made this possible with their innovative ideas, and untiring and selfless efforts. I specially thank the just retired members of the Executive Committee for their sincere contribution in the above. Going forward, challenge has thus becomes even greater, to maintain and improve the benchmark of organizational efficiency, quality and inclusive social and cultural development in the Society.
- Arya Samaj Mandir Gurgaon About Us Marriage is an important event in any bodys life. In Indian society it holds a sanctimonious place. It is even more important in the lives of Indian people. Different parts of India follow different rituals and customs. But every Indian marriage is quite elaborate process and reflects its regional culture.
- Golden Inspirations Providing Stress Management Workshop, Personal Coaching and counselling service.
- Rotary Club Rotary Club Gurgaon was presented its Charter by the then District Governor Rtn. V Sagar Ahuja on 29th May 1972 and the club had its first meeting at Precision Metal Works under the Presidentship of Rtn. Vineet Virmani with Rtn. Surinder Singh as Hony. Secretary.gh as Hony. Secretary. The club started with 28 Charter members and over a number of years, the strength has gone up to Ninety where we still have the blessing of Seven Charter members.
- TEDx Gurgaon TEDxGurgaon has the same passion as TED: Spreading Ideas. Our mission is to reach out and inspire people to learn, share and discuss “Ideas worth Spreading” that have the power and potential to make a difference in our lives, our world and in Gurgaon.In December 2009, we were granted a license by TED to organize TEDxGurgaon, as an opportunity to reach out.
- iDiscoveri iDiscoveri is a social enterprise with a mission to renew education in India. iDiscoveri was founded in 1996 and is now a leading enterprise in the spaces of school education, enterprise leadership development and outdoor education.iDiscoveri continues to innovate on its cutting edge curriculum and teaching methods and is poised for significant scale up across India and other countries.
- National Skills Foundation of India NSFI NSFI is a not-for-profit Foundation registered under the Indian Trust Act 1882 and is primarily focused on the objective of skill building and development of vocational opportunities for Indias large but relatively unskilled workforce. Vision Empower people for sustainable livelihoods through skill development.
- Meenakshi Foundation Meenakshi Foundation is the brain child of Late Padmashree G.R.Hada who established this society in memory of his extremely talented daughter Meenakshi. The foundation was registered in February, 1989 with the main aim and object to promote education and healthcare at all levels.
- Mayaseva Dham The Mayaseva Dham is an NGO in India providing Education to the poor children in U.P, M.P Rajasthan and other states in India,We also suport services to the Indian families of children afflicted with congenital defects, critical disorders, syndromes, and diseases that affect their health condition, education & growth.Mayaseva Dham works as a catalyst to change the lives of underprivileged children and youth and give them a better future.
- The Global Education & Leadership Foundation Most Leadership Programmes are designed to target the youth at institutions of higher learning, adults or corporates. There is no structured, well designed Programme that is currently available for schools. Keeping in mind that young learners are impressionable and carry their learnings from school through their lives, The Global Education & Leadership Foundation has initiated a School Leadership Programme.
- Sukkaki Foundation Treat every human as the gift of God and serve him with humility, concern, care and empathy in the country. Sukkaki Foundations agenda is to share knowledge, wisdom, experience and wealth so that maximum rural folks and their pears in semi - urban conglomerate can attain better quality of life for themselves and their family.
- Gramin Vikas Samiti Gramin Vikas Samiti GVS is a overall integrated Development Organization which committed to work for the development and upliftment of the vulnerable groups to eradicate poverty and also dedicated to improve the environmental hazards. We as an NGO is working to promote and provide qualitative education to neglected children and down trodden communities which are socially and economically deprived.
- International Centre For Automotive Technology Providing all kinds of automotive technology services.
- Khushboo Welfare Society A voluntary non-goverment organisation providing care facility, vocational traninig for rehablitation and special education for diable individuals.
- Swaraj peeth Trust Swarajpeeth, established in 1992, is a non-profit organization engaged in demonstrating the inspirational power of Mahatma Gandhi's vision, thought, and method. Our objective is to bring Gandhiji's vision of Swaraj, the highest form of democracy or home rule, to the forefront of today's struggles against all forms of violence.
- Pragya Working for appropriate development of vulnerable communities and sensitive ecosystems of the world including the Himalayan region.
- SRF Foundation, The SRF Foundation,formerly known as the Society for Education and Welfare Development,was set up by SRF Limited,to provide high quality education to both the urban and rural poor.The Foundation has built on the heritage of its founders like the late Sir Shri Ram and the late Dr Bharat Ram,who believed in contributing to society,particularly in the area of education.
- Dr Lal PathLabs Pvt Ltd. Late Dr. Major S.K. Lal, a pioneer in the field of pathology who had been trained in the army and later at the Cook County Hospital, Chicago, USA, laid the foundation stone of Dr Lal PathLabs in 1949. Blessed with immense knowledge and expertise in this field, Dr. S. K. Lal established an organization that was destined to become the first pathology laboratory of repute in Delhi and Northern India.
- Bhavishya Bharat Foundation The Vision of BBF is to Improve quality of life of communities impacted by infrastructure development, thereby enabling them to be self reliant and in the process promote progress, peace and all round development. The Mission of BBF is Provide sustainable opportunities to improve livelihoods, health education and promote wellbeing of communities.
- India Brand Equity Foundation India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF) is a public-private partnership between the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, and the Confederation of Indian Industry. The Foundations primary objective is to build positive economic perceptions of India globally. IBEF aims to effectively present the India business perspective and leverage business partnerships in a globalising market-place.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.