Organisations in GuwahatiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- All Assam Other Backward Classes Association India had uneven social and educational backwardness amongst various groups of people. This Organization endeavors to remove the social and educational gaps extent in society. Since, its inception on 3rd January 1959 started taking measure for the up liftment of the obc people.
- KAZIRANGA ENGLISH ACADEMY Kaziranga English Academy is set in the midst of the verdant hills, in the southern fringe of Guwahati - the gateway to the North-East. Kaziranga English Academy (KEA), established on 02 nd April in 2003, is opening of a new era in boarding school education in the Northeast.
- Monaliv Clinic & AIDS Research Centre AIDS Prevention Society APS, is a regional level Non Government Organisation NGO & an AIDS Service Organisation ASO of North East India based in Guwahati, in the state of Assam in India. AIDS Prevention Society has been involved in a number of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Control & Management Projects in this part of the country since its inception.
- North East Social Trust North East Social Trust (NEST) is a non-profit making, non-governmental, professionally managed voluntary organization working in the North Eastern States of India. It is registered as a Trust on 21st October 2002.The focus of NESTís initiatives is directed to the holistic development of the communities of the region.
- VOLUNTARY HEALTH ASSOCIATION OF ASSAM Starting out of a small thatched one room office within the premises of Shanti Sadhana Ashram, located in the serene precincts of Shantivan, Voluntary Health Association started its work towards making its mandate of making health a reality for the people of Assam come true. A few forward thinking and concerned citizens of the region,each a dedicated voluntary worker/social activist in his/her own right
- North East Center for Research and Development North East Center for Research and Development (NECRD) was conceived and operationalized to be a think-tank dedicated to North East India. It is committed to exploration and utilization of the vast resource based in North East India through capacity building, dissemination, implementation and innovation of Research and Development in and on North East India.
- Assam Centre for Rural Development Assam Centre for Rural Development ACRD is a registered Non Government organization which came into existence in 1995. This organization is dedicated to the cause of social justice and socio economic development of the rural masses in the tribal dominated areas of Assam. With an objective of Empowerment of the rural people focusing women and the youth, the Organization has addressed the issues on Health, Livelihood, Education and Disability.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.