Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Business » Agriculture » Food Grains & Cereals
Food Grains & Cereals in HyderabadFood grains and cereals directory is a vast collection of information related to the leading manufacturers of food grains and cereals in India. Web guide on food grains and cereals also presents insightful information on the leading Indian exporters and importers of food grains and cereals such as pulses, rice, oilseeds, corn, wheat flour, etc. Also presented below is a listing of websites linking to the leading manufacturers of food grains and cereals.
Latest Website Listings
- Roshini Biotech RBPL is an Indian company with unique expertise in development of improved agro technologies of Bio-Diesel and aromatic crops, low cost irrigation system for raising tree species on dry and wastelands, contract farming, project development and project implementation.
- Directorate of Rice Research Directorate of Rice Research DRR, formerly All India coordinated Rice Improvement Project AICRIP, was established by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research ICAR in 1965 with its national headquarters at Hyderabad to organize and coordinate multi-location testing of genetic lines and technologies for crop production and protection generated across the country.
- Koma AgroTech Private Limied Komal since year 2002 is known for High Quality Pulses and Edible Food Grains. The promoters of the company have vast experience in the fields. Our core business area is processing and marketing of pulses and good grains. Our business associates are major leading MNC Super Markets, Hyper Malls, Catering and Hotel Industries.
- DHANALAXMI ROTO SPINNERS LTD. Dhanalaxmi Roto Spinners Ltd. is a leading manufacturer, exporter, and supplier of raw cotton, cotton yarn, cotton seed meal, cotton seed cake, sunflower oil, castor oil, wheat bran, rice bran, gingelly oil, wood pulp, paper, poster paper, duplex board, manila board, wood free paper, note books, etc.
- Tirumala Polymers we manufacture De-Husking rice rubber rolls for the rice milling industry. India is a land of farmers and agriculture is its backbone, producing a variety of crops such as wheat, barley, paddy, cotton, etc. among these paddy cultivation is one of the main crop.
- Goenka Group Of Industries Exporter of rice, edible oil, sona musari raw rice, sunflour refined oil etc.
- Roxy Roller Flour Mills (P) Ltd. is a leading flour mills in south India, producing premium quality flour for the baking industry.Its main objective is to produce premium quality Wheat Products such as Wheat Flour, Semolina (Rawa), Resultant flour (Atta), Bran, Chakki atta and Wheat Germ.
- Gupta Group of Companies Gupta Group of Companies has been catering to the thriving foods market in India for over four decades. Today the company is manufacturing a wide range of nutritious food products like Maida, Atta, Bran and Rawa that meets the highest level of product quality and consistency.
- Yashoo Supplies Exporter of all types of rices, corns and pulses.
- Sristi Naturals Sristi Naturals is an organic farm is naturally fertile, maintains its own health with rich biological matter and is free from toxic chemical residues. Organic agriculture is thus an ecological production management system which promotes and enhances biodiversity and ecological harmony. Organic food assures top quality, freshness, flavor and texture and retains all the vitamins, minerals and the other nutrients intact.
- SAIKRUPA ENTERPRISES It is engaged in the import, export and supply of agriculture products like Seasonal Fresh Fruits, Vegetables, Indian Pulses, Indian Rice, Pickles and Spices. The company has taken a mystifying lead based on global standard quality and well-managed supply chain, maintained warehouses and many more.
- Agriclinics and Agribusiness Centre Agriclinics are envisaged to provide expert services and advice to farmers on cropping practices, technology dissemination, crop protection from pests & diseases, market trends and prices of various crops in the markets and also clinical services for animal health etc. which would enhance productivity of crops / animals.
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management The National Academy of Agricultural Research Management was established in 1976, at Rajendranager, Hyderabad. To fulfill the important need for an institution of management in agricultural research and education. NAARM is one of the constituent institutes of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
Food Grains & Cereals - ALL INDIA
@ All India (768)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.