Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Business » Agriculture » Processed Foods
Processed Foods in HyderabadProcessed foods directory presents information on the leading suppliers of processed food products such as packed fruit juices, pulps, concentrates, spices, sea foods, canned vegetables, etc. Information on the exporters and importers of processed food products in India is also available under the informative directory on processed foods. Also view website listing of leading Indian processed foods manufacturers and access their websites to get insightful information related to the company profile, products range, quality parameters followed, order booking information and contact details.
Latest Website Listings
- Ushodaya Enterprises Private Limited Manufacturer of pickles, powders, pastes, instant mixers, fruits pulp, edible oils, papads and rice.
- Sri Venkateswara Food Processing Pvt. Ltd. Producers of fruits extracts/ pastes/ concentrates of apricot, prune, fig, date, tamarind, liquorice and other tropical fruits.
- V-par Exports Manufacturing and wholesale supply of food items, spices, spices pastes and telecommunication accessories.
- Safa Agro Safa Agro started at a small level in Hyderabad, India. The company was initially engaged in manufacturing / processing and export of Mango and Guava Pulp, Sesame Seeds and Groundnut kernels. Today Safa Agro has diversified its product line and has achieved targets that seemed challenging in the beginning.
- anaarkali butter chicken Our story goes back almost 8 years. An unquenchable fondness for butter chicken saw us sample butter chicken from the road side dhabas to the popular restaurants across the length and breadth of India and where an oppurtunity arose outside the country as well. An order on our table would NOT be complete without butter chicken The only exception to this rule would be a meal at a vegetarian eatery.
- National Research Center on Meat Importance of Livestock production has been well recognized in providing livelihood and food security to the people in India. Animal products play a pivotal role in nutrition, food security and livelihood of people both in developing and developed countries. The relationship between crops and animals has been established for sustained agriculture and food production. Therefore, sustaining livestock production is essential for food production.
- Agriclinics and Agribusiness Centre Agriclinics are envisaged to provide expert services and advice to farmers on cropping practices, technology dissemination, crop protection from pests & diseases, market trends and prices of various crops in the markets and also clinical services for animal health etc. which would enhance productivity of crops / animals.
- Farmax India Limited Farmax India Ltd. Latest Photo Galley of Product Launching Ceremony of Cas Beauty Soaps & DU Detergents. Our Commitment is to create a profitable enterprise which is mutually beneficial to company responsibilities. Every Journey begins with the first step. The Journey called FARMAX began with a young mind taking the road less taken. FARMAX started out as a small business firm, more steps followed and with the innovative Entrepreneur.
Processed Foods - ALL INDIA
@ All India (452)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.