Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Business » Chemicals » Agrochemicals
Agrochemicals in Hyderabad
Latest Website Listings
- Prathibha Biotech . Prathibha Biotech . provide the farmer with indigenously developed products through biotechnology using various biological inputs like viruses bacteria, fungi and insects which assist and aid the maintenance of the eco-balance.
- Sai Quest Sai Quest is a global trading company specializing in APIs, Pharmaceutical Intermediates, Neutraceuticals, Specialty Chemicals, R&D and Agro Chemicals. As a unique representative of several firms, we proudly offer a portfolio of internationally recognized products. A combination of Professional leadership, exemplary market knowledge and unrelenting commitment to quality has been instrumental in making Sai Quest a well respected name in the business.
- Shyam Pheno Chem Pvt Limited Supplying and exporting cashew nut shell liquid, cashew friction dust, di-nuclear phenol and cardanol.
- Vani Chemicals & Intermediates Ltd. Manufacturer of bulk drugs & intermediates, dye & pigment intermediates, photographic & speciality chemicals, colour developers, sunscreen agents & ultraviolet absorbers and agro chemicals.
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is largest publicly funded organisation in the world having 39 National Laboratories in India and Indian Institute of Chemical Technology is one of the premier constituent laboratories of CSIR. Laboratories of CSIR Conduct Research in the areas of Physical, Chemical, Biological and Information Sciences. To know more about CSIR, activities, achievements of CSIR
- Rational Labs (P) Ltd. Exporters of agro-chemicals, aniline, hydroxylamine, liquid crystal, pyrazole, hydrazine, naphthalene, carboxylic acids, chiral based compounds, enzymes, carbohydrates, proteins & peptide synthesis, fluorous phase organic synthesis compounds, ionic liquids and hcn chemicals.
- Highgrow Floris Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. Wholesale manufactures and suppliers of micro nutrients, potassium sulphate and suckericides for root feed in paddy/ citrous, sugarcane, groundnut crops, gardens, foliar spray, root feed vegetables, chilies, cotton crops, Grapes, tobacco, potato crops and banana crops.
- Sainor Laboratories Sainor Laboratories was established in 2005.The construction of a butyllithium manufacturing facility, the Second in India. The plant is located in I.D.A Jeedimetla, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. The facility is a dedicated unit for the manufacture of butyllithium. Its production capacity will 50 MTS . The company is in a position to supply butyllithium in all quantities and packaging, from small amounts for pilot plants.
Agrochemicals - ALL INDIA
@ All India (210)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.