Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Business » Chemicals » Pharmaceuticals
Pharmaceuticals in Hyderabad
Latest Website Listings
- SPORES Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Spores, is a branded pharmaceutical company that entered in the market in 2002.Spores is a new face in the Healthcare community and providing fresh, innovative products and ideas that meet unmet physician and patient needs.We also differentiate our company in terms of quality, development and also using input from physicians to shape our focus and future direction.
- Nisarg Biosciences Private Limited Supplying and exporting of phyto-pharmaceuticals, dietary suppliments, ayurvedica extracts, natural actives for personal care etc.
- Chemicals Suven Life Sciences, in the business of design, manufacture and supply of Bulk Actives, Drug Intermediates & Fine Chemicals, catering to the needs of global Life Science Industry, is committed to provide customers with products fulfilling customer's needs and expectations.
- Clinnovo Research Labs Clinnovo research labs Pvt Ltd is a comprehensive strategic service provider for clinical research,healthcare and pharmacy R&D. Organisation is committed for superior service and made up of global level competent experts. Extensively exploring innovations,able to provide informatic solutions ,data for vital development of drugs and optimal therapies.
- Nosch Labs This is the dream that drives us at Nosch. The laudable goal that we aim for. The vision that suffuses us with the passion to innovate and excel.Over the past seven years, we have been ceaselessly engaged in a quest to sustain and improve the quality of life through creating safe pharmaceutical solutions. Our competencies have grown to embrace the entire pharmaceutical value chain - APIs, Intermediates and Semi-finished Formulations.
- HETERO PHARAMACY Hetero Drugs, the parent company established in 1993 is one of the largest Indian pharmaceutical companies with over 2000 crores in revenues and employs more than 5000 employees. Hetero is a vertically integrated pharmaceutical company and is a leading player in APIís and finished dosages. Hetero supplyís APIís and finished dosages to major domestic and international generic companies.
- Optimus Pharma Optimus Pharma was founded in the year 2003, by a team of like minded scientists who had a commercial bent, the team members had more than a decade of experience in Pharma Research and been involved in operations of well known pharmaceutical companies.The initial stages of the company was more of a Technical consultation where in the skill were exposed to pharma companies within India and Overseas, thus we gain a high repute of being technically advanced set of persons.
- Tradings Engaged in the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals & diagnositcs products.
- Rowan Fine Chemicals Rowan Fine Chemicals was formed in 2007 for the manufacturing and supply of Fine, Specialty and Pharmaceutical intermediates.It has provided with state-of-the-art equipment for its chemists and analytical needs. Synthetic Chemists have pilot plant utilities consisting of 10litres, 20litres, and 50 liters.
- Maithili Maithili offers a range of niche technology services from Computer Aided Drug Design, Chem/Bio-informatics, Medicinal Chemistry, Custom Synthesis of Building blocks, Scaffolds, Analogues, Intermediates, Reference Standards, Libraries of novel molecules and Process Research and Development of intermediates, NCEs and APIs.
- Evans Fine Chem Evans Fine Chem started functioning in 2008. We are a manufacturer and exporter of pure and genuine grade chemicals, which are used in various applications. Our company has great reputation in the chemical industry for manufacturing and sourcing Fine Chemicals and Specialized Molecules for serving pharmaceutical bulk drug and Research and development organizations.
- Bindu Pharmaceuticals Manufacturer of quality capsules, tablets & pellets products, providing information about various tablets.
- Pheromone Chemicals Founded in 1998 by Mr. K.Raghunath, from a family that first marketed Pheromones in India. Over 30,000 satisfied customers inluding premier Agricultural Institutes allover India. A team of dedicated people engaged in production of Pheromone Traps & Lures and network of branches in Andhra Pradesh.
- Indo Med Laboratories Manufacturer and wholesale exporters of pharmaceutical formulations, tablets, capsules and injectables.
- Hermes Chemical Company Private Limited Manufacturers of bulk actives, intermediates, formulations, phase transfer catalyst and phosphorus based chemicals.
- Nosch Labs Private Limited Nosch Labs is amongst the foremost names in the pharmaceutical business today. It has carved a distinct niche for itself in the areas of continuous R & D, and the manufacture and marketing of Active Pharmaceutical ingredients, Intermediates and Chemicals.
- QED Pharmaceutical QED is a leading global Contract Research Organization CRO, with offices in Hyderabad, India and Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA, specializing in conducting Phase I through IV Clinical Trials and other clinical and regulatory research services that cater to biotechnology and pharmaceutical product development.
- Geekay's Group Geekays Group has been satisfying customers in the office supplies since 2001. We have managed to address our customers needs promptly and quickly which enabled us to earn distinction from its customers. We deliver the unrivaled service and unmatched expertise that gives our customers the edge. We stand out against a background of numerous companies providing distribution of Tissues, Stationery, FMCG products, Chemicals, Gifts and customized products manufactured by reputed companies for Corporate, Call Centers, IT Companies, Public Sector Companies, Institutions, Financial Institutions and Commercial Complexes and also supply imported materials as per the requirement of our Customers.
- pharmexcil Indian Pharmaceutical Industry has made phenomenal progress over the years and made its impact in the global market. Indian Pharmaceutical industry has been recognized as reliable source for drugs and drug intermediates, pharmaceutical formulations. Tremendous opportunities are available for Indian Pharma industry in post 2005 era to manufacture and export many products getting off-patented. Its immense strength in manufacturing quality medicines at affordable prices made the Indian Pharma industry to compete both in regulated and non-regulated markets. This industry is playing a vital role in the Indian economy with Rs.14500 crores export turnover in the year 2003-04 with a growth rate of 12%.
- Nakoda Chemicals Ltd. Nakoda Chemicals Ltd incorporated in 1989 is engaged in manufacturing,developing and marketing of Bulk API'S (Bulk Active Pharma Ingredients),Intermediates,Specialty chemicals and custom synthesis products.Nakoda's manufacturing unit is based in designated industrial area near Hyderabad-India.
Pharmaceuticals - ALL INDIA
@ All India (525)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.