Colleges in HyderabadThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Sri Chaitanya Educational Institutions Sri Chaitanya is a largest educational institution.It extends top quality education across 17 districts of Andhra Pradesh. Tha most trusted household name among the student and parent community-for top quality education.Path-breaking academic programmes to crack-IIT-JEE,AFMC,AIEEE,AIIMS,BITSAT,JIPMER,EAMCET etc.
- Vasavi College of Engineering Vasavi College of Engineering represents a rich tradition of excellence in technology-based education. A premier-league institution among the affiliates of Osmania University, Vasavi College of Engineering owes its vision to Sri Pendekanti Venkata Subbaiah, a veteran statesman of Independent India.
- Vivek Vardhini Educational Society Vivek Vardhini Education Society took birth as an institution in the year 1907 under the able and visionary leadership of an eminent educationist and social reformer of his times the Late Shri. S.D.Satwalekar. The society, which emerged as a brainchild of an elite group of Marathi intelligentsia in the erstwhile Nizam state of Hyderabad in the early 20th century was built on the pillars of indigenous wisdom, courageous conviction.
- Sreenidhi Institute Of Science & Technology In the students into technically competent, highly communicative and application oriented life long learning Engineers. Their success in the globally competitive technological world and leadership in their chosen profession, are our objectives.it is aproned by AICTE.
- Bhavan's Vivekananda College of Science Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan was established in 1938, when India was rediscovering herself politically, socially and culturally. The Bhavan aims to preserve and perpetuate eternal Indian values through its conglomerate of more than 117 educational and cultural institutions. Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam—the world is one family.
- Nizam College Nizam College established in 1887 is now 120 years old. Its founder was the eminent Dr. Aghorenath Chattopadhyaya, DSc (Edin.) . This college came into existence through the amalgamation of Hyderabad School (Nobel School) and Madrasa-I-Aliya . Mr.P.H. Hodson was its first British Principal.
- NRI Institute of Technology It was Established with a vision to arm young brains with competitive technology to meet the challenges of the world. NRI Group of Institutions Society which is the brainchild of a group of eminent NRI Technocrats, social activists and philanthropists.
- St.Patricks P.G College St.Patricks P.G College is located in Diamond Towers, New Nallakunta, Hyderabad. It is 3 KM away from Osmania University and 30 KM from Shamshabad International Airport. It has a spacious building which is centrally located and easily accessible. The college has a rich tradition of obtaining an academic excellence and overall personal growth.
- Avanthi Group of Institutions Avanthi endures in improving the core competencies and extends full support to its students at all times to meet the competitive edge as education field has potential to generate substantial economic momentum in the country. Our students gather knowledge and skills through lectures, case analysis, group work and practical project work which helps to develop the conceptual, analytical and decision making skills.
- CMR Institute Of Technology It was established three Institutions namely, CMR College of Engineering & Technology, CMR Institute of Technology and CMR College of Pharmacy. CMR Institute of Technology was established in 2005 in 10 Acres and built up area.with a single - minded aim to provide a perfect platform to students.
- Dhruva College of Management It provides the information about Dhruva colleges. This college provide the post graduate diploma in management.
- Global College Of Education It has been universally recognized that teaching undoubtedly performs a crucial social function. Education is an important social phenomenon both in developed and developing societies and Teaching is an inseparable component of the process of Education.
- Center for Organization Development Established in January, 1980, as a non-profit registered society, the Centre for Organization Development has conducted 512 executive development programmes in which 11823 executives have participated.
- Mamata Educational Society Mamata Dental College is a recognized Dental College with 100 admissions. It was established in 2001 as an offshoot of Mamata Educational Society, Khammam established with a mission to serve the rural and urban people of Khammam and neighboring districts with dental health facilities with special focus on tribal community.
- BHUVANA VIJAYAM BHUVANA VIJAYAM is Andhra Pradeshs first township campus for Engineering studies. Fully residential and selfreliant, it is a 200acre knowledge universe, which is home to faculties with industry and research experience at top organisations, overseas and in India. Set up by technocrats, the institution opens its portals in August 2010 with 4 disciplines: Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, Mechanical and Civil.
- Hyderabad College Of Aviation Technology Hyderabad College of Aviation Technology, purely a Technical Institute run by under the aegis of Peddinti Educational Society, a non-profit organization registered at Hyderabad., approved by Director General of Civil Aviation, (Govt. of India) for Three Years course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering at Hydernagar, Hyderabad Center.
- ST. JOSEPH'S P.G. COLLEGE To provide distinct environment of educational excellence with humane values and social commitment through work and worship.To develop knowledge citizens with multidisciplinary global competencies and to provide life skills towards a successful career, home and society.
- SAI SUDHIR COLLEGE The degree college was established in 1992 and inaugurated by Dr. A.S Rao the founder father of ECIL. Subsequently in 1996 the post graduate college was established to meet the growing needs of expertise in the fields of Information Technology and Management. The college has pride in being affiliated to Osmania University and also thankful to Govt. of A.P. and AICTE for granting approval.
- Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology was established in 1999 by two eminent visionaries in the education field viz. Sri.A.P.Jithender Reddy and Sri.V. Purushottam Reddy to impart quality technical education to the aspiring young students in the fields of Engineering, Management and Computer Applications.
- COC Offering exceptional, well-structured and comprehensive study material from well known Faculty around the world and info about campus in AP to eng aspirants and parental community, so they can build a bright future for themselves. We want to provide a platform through online for Tech.students 2 Management 2 Faculty.
- ›Coaching Centre (40)
- ›Computer Education (46)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (105)
- ›Distance Learning Education (14)
- ›Education Council (47)
- ›Engineering Institute (87)
- ›Language Courses (14)
- ›Management Institutes (56)
- ›Medical Institute (23)
- ›Others (52)
- ›Schools (118)
- ›Training Institute (175)
- ›University (21)
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.