Colleges in HyderabadThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Vivek Vardhini Educational Society Vivek Vardhini Education Society took birth as an institution in the year 1907 under the able and visionary leadership of an eminent educationist and social reformer of his times the Late Shri. S.D.Satwalekar. The society, which emerged as a brainchild of an elite group of Marathi intelligentsia in the erstwhile Nizam state of Hyderabad in the early 20th century was built on the pillars of indigenous wisdom, courageous conviction.
- Center for Organization Development Established in January, 1980, as a non-profit registered society, the Centre for Organization Development has conducted 512 executive development programmes in which 11823 executives have participated.
- ST. Peter's Engineering College ST. Peters Engineering College emerged as one of the best in twin cities within a very short time. The institute has collaborations with foreign universities, Students exchange programs and direct intake into Post Graduate is possible through this program. St. Peters prides itself with an experience of over 30 years in the field of education. They started with a unique vision under the chairmanship of Shri T. Bala Reddy, Education for All was their motto from the inception. There are schools, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Engineering and M.C.A Colleges under its wings.
- J.B.Institute Of Engineering&Technology It was established in the year 1993 by Sri J.Bhaskar Rao with the lofty aim of providing quality professional education and meeting the rising expectations of student community in Andhra Pradesh,J.B.Educational Society has been striding towards achieving the objective of excellence.
- New Nobel Educational Society Technological advancement is one of the main drives of economic growth in the world today. The Noble College Engineering & Tech. For women is established with an objective of imparting quality-engineering education along with requisite personality traits and thereby to carve young Indians.
- Commissioner of Collegiate Education Prior to 30.06.1975 Education at all levels in the State was being managed by one Head of the Department called Directorate of Public Instruction (DPI). There was enormous growth of educational Institutions, both at Secondary and Collegiate levels.
- SAI SUDHIR COLLEGE The degree college was established in 1992 and inaugurated by Dr. A.S Rao the founder father of ECIL. Subsequently in 1996 the post graduate college was established to meet the growing needs of expertise in the fields of Information Technology and Management. The college has pride in being affiliated to Osmania University and also thankful to Govt. of A.P. and AICTE for granting approval.
- Acme College of Information Technology A co-educational college offer courses like diploma in information technology, bachelors degree in information technology, PG diploma in information & telecom technology and masters degree in IT.
- St.Patricks P.G College St.Patricks P.G College is located in Diamond Towers, New Nallakunta, Hyderabad. It is 3 KM away from Osmania University and 30 KM from Shamshabad International Airport. It has a spacious building which is centrally located and easily accessible. The college has a rich tradition of obtaining an academic excellence and overall personal growth.
- ST. JOSEPH'S P.G. COLLEGE To provide distinct environment of educational excellence with humane values and social commitment through work and worship.To develop knowledge citizens with multidisciplinary global competencies and to provide life skills towards a successful career, home and society.
- Horizon Group of Colleges Horizon group of colleges are recognized by All India council of Technical Education offering postgraduate courses, graduate cources in Pharmacy. Horizon group of colleges are striving to cater the needs of the Industry by evolving innovative programs for excellence in education.
- Teegala Krishna Reddy Engineering College Teegala Krishna Reddy Engineering College The Institution that strives to nurture and develop the individual for higher studies and for a brighter and promising future. In our full fledged college we aim to create an environment that sustains growth and development of the body, mind and soul.
- Global College Of Education It has been universally recognized that teaching undoubtedly performs a crucial social function. Education is an important social phenomenon both in developed and developing societies and Teaching is an inseparable component of the process of Education.
- CMR Institute Of Technology It was established three Institutions namely, CMR College of Engineering & Technology, CMR Institute of Technology and CMR College of Pharmacy. CMR Institute of Technology was established in 2005 in 10 Acres and built up area.with a single - minded aim to provide a perfect platform to students.
- Aurora's Scientific Technological&Reasearch Academy The Academy, affiliated to JNTU, Hyderabad, is located at Chandrayangutta, Hyderabad 13 km from Koti and 10 km from Mehdipatanam on a sprawling campus of 25 acres. The Academy offers B.Tech. degree programmes in CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, Civil Engineering and BMI.
- Avanthi Group of Institutions Avanthi endures in improving the core competencies and extends full support to its students at all times to meet the competitive edge as education field has potential to generate substantial economic momentum in the country. Our students gather knowledge and skills through lectures, case analysis, group work and practical project work which helps to develop the conceptual, analytical and decision making skills.
- BHUVANA VIJAYAM BHUVANA VIJAYAM is Andhra Pradeshs first township campus for Engineering studies. Fully residential and selfreliant, it is a 200acre knowledge universe, which is home to faculties with industry and research experience at top organisations, overseas and in India. Set up by technocrats, the institution opens its portals in August 2010 with 4 disciplines: Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, Mechanical and Civil.
- giet Godavari Institute of Engineering & Technology (GIET) was established in 1998 to offer engineering education of world-class standards. Over the years, the college has a come a long way to gain a place of repute and a preferred destination for quality engineering education. Located in the serene and sylvan suburbs of Chaitanya Nagar, Rajahmundry on NH-5, the sprawling 300-acre campus of GIET campus reflects the finest educational facilities around.
- moghal College Of Engineering&Technology It aims at providing streamline and need based training to our students in the field of Engineering in such a way as to meet the expections of the present day corporate world.The society has constructed a very beautiful gigantic three storeyed building for housing.
- Vidyavision Vidyavision is one of the latest and fastest growing service oriented educational portals consisting of an expanding pool of pages created by a committed and deserved team of Stratus Info Technologies. Vidyavision mainly focuses on educational information sharing. The information provided here is gathered from various resources and presented in an organized manner.
- ›Coaching Centre (40)
- ›Computer Education (46)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (105)
- ›Distance Learning Education (14)
- ›Education Council (47)
- ›Engineering Institute (87)
- ›Language Courses (14)
- ›Management Institutes (56)
- ›Medical Institute (23)
- ›Others (52)
- ›Schools (118)
- ›Training Institute (175)
- ›University (21)
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.