Colleges in HyderabadThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Hi-Tech College of Engineering & Technology It was established as a Non-Minority Institution in the year 2002 at Gandipet – Himayatnagar Village, Hyderabad by the Hi-Tech Educational Society under the dynamic of an eminent administrator Sri K. Ram Reddy. The College is located in an environment overlooking the backwaters of Gandipet.
- Bhavan's Vivekananda College of Science Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan was established in 1938, when India was rediscovering herself politically, socially and culturally. The Bhavan aims to preserve and perpetuate eternal Indian values through its conglomerate of more than 117 educational and cultural institutions. Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam—the world is one family.
- Aurora's Scientific Technological&Reasearch Academy The Academy, affiliated to JNTU, Hyderabad, is located at Chandrayangutta, Hyderabad 13 km from Koti and 10 km from Mehdipatanam on a sprawling campus of 25 acres. The Academy offers B.Tech. degree programmes in CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, Civil Engineering and BMI.
- pietutors Pietutors is a higly experience team of statical consultant from the best universities in India. they provides statical consulting services to researchers and the students since 2008.founded by the CEO Ashish soni an Engineering graduate from Indian institute of engineering Bombay. they also provide their service to the international market.
- The 21st Century Gurukulam The 21st Century Gurukulam ( 21CG) is a new educational program designed to provide enhanced opportunities for gifted rural youth of Andhra Pradesh. A 21CG is envisioned as a self-sustaining, self-governing, and self-supporting community, modeled after the ancient Gurukulam and the modern-day Kibbutz. Its primary purpose is to provide remedial education and IT training leading to a postgraduate degree in IT for the current top 1% of the rural youth.
- Pragati Maha Vidyalaya The Pragati Maha Vidyalaya junior college was started with a moderate strength of 43 students in 1969-70 with the munificent donation made by Sri Tokarshi Lalji Kapadia Public Charitable Trust. The Degree College with commerce course was started in 1973 with the generous donation by M.C.Modi Educatinal Trust.
- COC Offering exceptional, well-structured and comprehensive study material from well known Faculty around the world and info about campus in AP to eng aspirants and parental community, so they can build a bright future for themselves. We want to provide a platform through online for Tech.students 2 Management 2 Faculty.
- NRI Institute of Technology It was Established with a vision to arm young brains with competitive technology to meet the challenges of the world. NRI Group of Institutions Society which is the brainchild of a group of eminent NRI Technocrats, social activists and philanthropists.
- Sakshi Education Sakshi Education is the right place for those who seek information regarding education and career in India and abroad. It offers expert articles to enhance communication skills in English and provides current affairs for competitive exams. It acts as a nexus between students, career prospects and subject experts.
- Gandhi Medical College Gandhi Medical College came into being on 14th September 1954 AD.This was the second medical college in the erstwhile state of Hyderabad.The Osmania medical college was the first medical college in the Hyderabad state having started as a medical school in 1846 AD and made a college in 1926 AD.
- Global College Of Education It has been universally recognized that teaching undoubtedly performs a crucial social function. Education is an important social phenomenon both in developed and developing societies and Teaching is an inseparable component of the process of Education.
- J.B.Institute Of Engineering&Technology It was established in the year 1993 by Sri J.Bhaskar Rao with the lofty aim of providing quality professional education and meeting the rising expectations of student community in Andhra Pradesh,J.B.Educational Society has been striding towards achieving the objective of excellence.
- ST. ANN'S COLLEGE FOR WOMEN St. Ann's College for Women was established by the Sisters, Society of St.Ann, in 1983, as an institution oriented towards the cause of need-based education, aiming at optimum growth.
- ST. Peter's Engineering College ST. Peters Engineering College emerged as one of the best in twin cities within a very short time. The institute has collaborations with foreign universities, Students exchange programs and direct intake into Post Graduate is possible through this program. St. Peters prides itself with an experience of over 30 years in the field of education. They started with a unique vision under the chairmanship of Shri T. Bala Reddy, Education for All was their motto from the inception. There are schools, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Engineering and M.C.A Colleges under its wings.
- Affiliated College Teachers' Association, ACTA has a proud history of over sixty years. It is a pioneer in the College Teachers movement in A.P. as well as in the country. It is a founder member of AIFUCTO which was formed in 1962 and has contributed substantially to the growth of College Teachers Movement in the country. It has played a leading role in the evolution of educational policies, specially at the higher education level.
- Bhavans New Science College Bhavan’s New Science College, a pioneer of Higher Education was established on 17th July 1956 by two great visionaries and dedicated educationists, Late Sri C. Sudarshan and Late Sri G. S. Melkote under the management of Nutan Vidhya Samithi. A band of distinguished scholars, academicians and leaders of erstwhile
- Westley Degree College The Wesleyan Methodist Missionary Society, London, established its Christian Work in Hyderabad, the capital city of the erst while state of the Nizam of Hyderabad in the year 1879. Secunderabd , was then under the administrative control of the British Cantonment. Every institution has a story to tell.So also, the Wesley College has its story, with its beginning back to a primary School.
- Priyadarshini Priyadarshini is located in conducive environment just ideal for imparting a value based professional education.Priyadarshini encourages intellectually stimulating debates and discussions.Priyadarshini is the only choice to ensure success.Priyadarshini plants intellectual seeds for the future
- Acme College of Information Technology A co-educational college offer courses like diploma in information technology, bachelors degree in information technology, PG diploma in information & telecom technology and masters degree in IT.
- PRRM Engineering College It was founded in 2007, FreeForums.org has established itself as a leader in the free forum hosting industry, providing a dependable forum hosting solution to millions of users around the world. Our custom admin panel gives you access to hundreds of settings and features.
- ›Coaching Centre (40)
- ›Computer Education (46)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (105)
- ›Distance Learning Education (14)
- ›Education Council (47)
- ›Engineering Institute (87)
- ›Language Courses (14)
- ›Management Institutes (56)
- ›Medical Institute (23)
- ›Others (52)
- ›Schools (118)
- ›Training Institute (175)
- ›University (21)
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.