Colleges in HyderabadThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Roda Mistry College Of Social Work & Research Centre The college is a community of scholars of social welfare and social work. Its members are dedicated to the pursuit, advancement and transmission of knowledge in the area of social welfare policy in the state and in the country. Through the scholarly and educational endeavors of its faculty and students, the college is committed to the promotion of social justice and harmony.
- Sphoorthy Engineering College It is located 10km from dilsukhnagar.Being within the city limits it is privilaged with a cosmopolitan atmosphere. A soothing pollution free ambience gives it a pleasent feeling of serenity peace and ensures that the college is untouched from communal disturbances.
- Nizam College Nizam College established in 1887 is now 120 years old. Its founder was the eminent Dr. Aghorenath Chattopadhyaya, DSc (Edin.) . This college came into existence through the amalgamation of Hyderabad School (Nobel School) and Madrasa-I-Aliya . Mr.P.H. Hodson was its first British Principal.
- The 21st Century Gurukulam The 21st Century Gurukulam ( 21CG) is a new educational program designed to provide enhanced opportunities for gifted rural youth of Andhra Pradesh. A 21CG is envisioned as a self-sustaining, self-governing, and self-supporting community, modeled after the ancient Gurukulam and the modern-day Kibbutz. Its primary purpose is to provide remedial education and IT training leading to a postgraduate degree in IT for the current top 1% of the rural youth.
- Avanthi Group of Institutions Avanthi Educational Society registered in the year 1991 is now in the forefront of premier educational institutions and is adjudged one amongst the best in the educational institutions. Avanthi endures in improving the core competencies and extends full support to its students at all times to meet the competitive edge as education field has potential to generate substantial economic momentum in the country.
- Maheshwara Group Of Institutions Maheshwara group of institutions shall be known for creating intellectually strong and dynamic student community with zeal to excel in every walk of life demonstrating constructive and creative leadership. A competent and professional team of faculty and well committed non-teaching staff back up the steady growth and development of MAHESHWARA GROUP OF INSTITUIONS.
- Alliance Institute of Advanced Pharmaceutical & Health Sciences At Alliance Institute, the curriculum is based on Indian and International academic standards and taught by experienced faculty from India and abroad. Alliance Institute also intends to encourage and enhance the skills of people already engaged in various capacities in the industry by offering advanced and flexible training programs tailored for experienced individuals
- CMR Institute Of Technology It was established three Institutions namely, CMR College of Engineering & Technology, CMR Institute of Technology and CMR College of Pharmacy. CMR Institute of Technology was established in 2005 in 10 Acres and built up area.with a single - minded aim to provide a perfect platform to students.
- SSJ Engineering College SSJ Engineering College was established in the year 1998. The courses run are approved by AICTE, New Delhi and Govt. of A.P. in affiliation to JNTU. The college helps to shape the youth into self confident and determined citizens and moulds them as highly skilled professionals. Location: Sri Sai Jyothi Engineering College is located near Hi-tech city, Vattinagulapally,Hyderabad. Vattinagulapally which is in Proximity to Hi-tech city, the IT hub the most happening place of twin cities.
- Indo-British Academy Education is the keystone of a human beings growth and evolution in both career and life. It helps in proper growth in life and gives a sort of confidence, which brings great respectability. We believe in the same and started with the said commitment in the year 1977. The main theme of our work approach is to impart practical and resultoriented education after a thorough and elaborate study of Architectural, Engineering and Construction requirements.
- United Educational Services More students have come from overseas to study in the UK than ever before, according to new statistics released today by the University and Colleges Admissions Service.Nearly 20ore overseas students are being admitted to UK universities this year compared to last year, the biggest single increase recorded by UCAS.
- Dhruva College of Management It provides the information about Dhruva colleges. This college provide the post graduate diploma in management.
- Medha College It management announced the opening up of its management quota seats. Management advised the prospective students to submit the application form to avoid last minute disappointment of not getting admitted to the course of your choice.It aproved bye AICTE.
- A.V. COLLEGE Andhra Vidyalaya Education Society is one of the oldest and pioneer educational society in the erstwhile Nizam’s state of Hyderabad. The society was started in 1944 (Reg.No.7/52) with an objective to extend educational opportunities to backward sections of the region, who were deprived of basic education during the despotic rule of Nizam. In the backdrop of socio-political landscape in which the society was started explains volumes about the vision and commitment of the founding fathers of the organisation by patriotic freedom fighters like Raja Bahadur Sri Venkat Rama Reddy, Sri Konda Venkata Ranga Reddy, Sri Madapati Hanmantha Rao, Sri Suravaram Pratapa Reddy, Sri N.K.Rao and others.
- Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology was established in 1999 by two eminent visionaries in the education field viz. Sri.A.P.Jithender Reddy and Sri.V. Purushottam Reddy to impart quality technical education to the aspiring young students in the fields of Engineering, Management and Computer Applications.
- Bhavan's Vivekananda College of Science Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan was established in 1938, when India was rediscovering herself politically, socially and culturally. The Bhavan aims to preserve and perpetuate eternal Indian values through its conglomerate of more than 117 educational and cultural institutions. Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam—the world is one family.
- PRRM Engineering College It was founded in 2007, FreeForums.org has established itself as a leader in the free forum hosting industry, providing a dependable forum hosting solution to millions of users around the world. Our custom admin panel gives you access to hundreds of settings and features.
- Aurora Aurora College delivers programs and courses as close to the communities as possible.This is achieved through a network of three regional campuses as well as Community Learning Centres in most of our communities. We offer a broad range of programming, from Developmental Studies to certificate, diploma and degree programs.
- Westley Degree College The Wesleyan Methodist Missionary Society, London, established its Christian Work in Hyderabad, the capital city of the erst while state of the Nizam of Hyderabad in the year 1879. Secunderabd , was then under the administrative control of the British Cantonment. Every institution has a story to tell.So also, the Wesley College has its story, with its beginning back to a primary School.
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering & Technology To be among the best of the institutions for engineers and technologists with attitudes, skills and knowledge and to become an epicentre of creative solutions. To acheive and impart quality education with an emphasis on practical skills and social relevance.
- ›Coaching Centre (40)
- ›Computer Education (46)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (105)
- ›Distance Learning Education (14)
- ›Education Council (47)
- ›Engineering Institute (87)
- ›Language Courses (14)
- ›Management Institutes (56)
- ›Medical Institute (23)
- ›Others (52)
- ›Schools (118)
- ›Training Institute (175)
- ›University (21)
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.