Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Education » Education Council
Education Council in HyderabadEducation council directory of India presents online information on the leading education establishments in India. Get in depth information on various education councils of India offering a wide range of popular courses in India related to the field of medicine, engineering, computers, finance, management, hospitality, journalism, etc. Access a website listing of popular education councils of India and contact these leading institutions providing quality education in India to get information on various courses on offer, fee structure, admission procedure and course duration.
Latest Website Listings
- First Academy We are a group of young, English-loving individuals with a slight aversion towards being ordinary. We do what we love to do – deal with languages. To this end, we have come up with the idea of starting a language school that is both extremely enjoyable and profitable. The result was first academy.
- PostGraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Government of A.P., has entrusted the responsibility of conducting PGECET-2010 to Osmania University for the academic year 2010-10. Accordingly, Osmania University has nominated Prof. RAMESHWAR RAO, Department of ECE, University College of Engineering, Osmania University as Convener, PGECET-2010 and Vice-Chancellor, Osmania University Prof.T.Tirupati Rao as Chairman, PGECET-2010.
- new era school Our school has been offering coaching facilities for students to lay a strong foundation for aspirants of IITs. In association with the famed Dr. Chukka Ramaiah, we have been offering state of art coaching facilities to students. Year after year we have been taking innovative steps for grooming the academic carrier of our students.
- BLUELINE EDUCATIONAL CONSULTING SERVICES BLUELINE Educational Consulting Services is an international student educational consulting service that assists students who wish to study in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Services provided by this private organization include: locating an appropriate university, obtaining substantial financial aid, assisting in obtaining proper required documentation.
- Exams Hub A student who does well in examinations is regarded as intelligent, hardworking or both. It is necessary to be intelligent and hardworking in order to do well in examinations but few realize that there is much more to success in examinations than merely being hardworking and intelligent. There are a number of other measures and techniques required to do well.
- SHADAN INSTITUTIONS Shadan Educational Society was registered as an Educational body in the year 1985, under A.P. registration Act of 1350 Fasli. This Society is a Minority Body with the main objective to promote and popularize Quality and Modern Education among the general masses, and more particularly the minoritie.
- Andhra Pradesh State Council Of Higher Education Prepare consolidated programmes in the sphere of higher education in the state and encourage & promote innovations in curricular development, restructuring of courses and updating of syllabi in the university & colleges.
- careercampus its has the information to students for gaining their communication skills, interpersonal skills and etc.,
- Andhra Pradesh Pharmacy Council An official website of andhra pradesh pharmacy council, providing information about pharmacy council.
- Vishwa Vishawani Institute of Systems & Management Vishwa Vishwani Institute of Systems and Management, a premier Business School, was established in the year 1998 with the objective of developing competent and responsible managers for tomorrow’s India Inc., and promoted by Grahambell Educational Academy Hyderabad, VVISM is built on the strong spirited commitment and passion of four young Management Graduates from reputed Business Schools.
- TTM institute of information technology TTM institute of information technology,a Group company of infotech enterprises ltd.TIIT has trained more than 900 VLSI professionals TIIT training program is based on tool set from cadence design system pvt ltd the indian arm of cadence design systems inc.to offer a certificate program in VLSI design engineering in idnai for the first time.keeping in mind the demand that has spurred the semiconductor industry in india.
- All India Institute of Business Management AIIBM aims to democratise higher education by providing it to the students at their door step irrespective of age/sex/caste/territory. The programmes are designed by Experts in the field of Business with English as Medium of Instructions. It has valuable Library containing Books, Journals and Magazines on all selected subjects and study material in respect of all the Programmes.
- NDIIM New Directions International Institute of Management(NDIIM) brings high quality management education within the reach of all. With innovative teaching methodology, experienced faculty, strong industry inter-phase and state of the art infrastructure, NDIIM is fast emerging as a breeding ground of next generation business leaders.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Research and Social Action Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Research and Social Action MGNIRSA is an Institution established by Dr. D. Swaminadhan Research Foundation DSRF registered as a Trust and a Society covering All India as its jurisdiction. Three former Members of Planning Commission, Govt. of India viz., Dr. D. Swaminadhan, Dr. Jayant Patil and Dr. S.Z. Qasim are the Founder Trustees and they are also on the Board of Governors of MGNIRSA.
- Education Familiarity with current research in at least one of the fields listed above.Active participation in the work of professional organizations in the field Willingness to represent the Department & Faculty at Education Fairs and on School visits Ability to engage students at under graduate level Job Responsibilities.
- Babukhan Infoguide Salman Babukhan, scion of the renowned Babukhan family of Hyderabad India, completed his schooling and graduation from Hyderabad and then went on to acquire a Management degree from the Loyola University of Chicago, Illinois, USA. A multi-faceted personality, he is the custodian of the awe-inspiring Babukhan Legacy that straddles across diverse fields such as education, adventure sports and construction, to name but a few, and simultaneously espouses several philanthropic causes.
- Vlemma One Today one things for sure, no matter how fast you are running, the direction in which you are heading will decide how successful you would be. Success has never been a matter but always a matter of choice. One always needs to ensure that his ladder to success is leaning against the right wall. VISION, GOAL & DIRECTION are the key elements that draws the division line between the SUCCESSFUL & the LOOSERS
- Aadita No one prepares oneself for a child with disability because no one imagines having a child with disability, but if it happens, parent’s dreams are shattered by powerful streams of unimaginable pain, it is the listening ear and guiding expertise of the professional that holds them together. It can be a disability or learning problem (specific learning disability and dyslexia) the parent is disheartened.
- Source One Educational Society At Source, we believe and implement the Methodologies which always contribute to the over all development of an individual. It is this holistic approach that had helped us to bring out the best in the students. Our highly qualified teaching staffs are recruited after a rigorous selection process and are trained and groomed by the Society to suit to the needs of the college.
- Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education A website providing information about helpline centres, list of engineering colleges, list of courses and college profile.
- ›Coaching Centre (40)
- ›Colleges (118)
- ›Computer Education (46)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (105)
- ›Distance Learning Education (14)
- ›Engineering Institute (87)
- ›Language Courses (14)
- ›Management Institutes (56)
- ›Medical Institute (23)
- ›Others (52)
- ›Schools (118)
- ›Training Institute (175)
- ›University (21)
Education Council - ALL INDIA
@ All India (516)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.