Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Education » Education Council
Education Council in HyderabadEducation council directory of India presents online information on the leading education establishments in India. Get in depth information on various education councils of India offering a wide range of popular courses in India related to the field of medicine, engineering, computers, finance, management, hospitality, journalism, etc. Access a website listing of popular education councils of India and contact these leading institutions providing quality education in India to get information on various courses on offer, fee structure, admission procedure and course duration.
Latest Website Listings
- Prerana Waldorf School While choosing a school for your child can be the greatest challenge, nothing can replace your own direct assessment of the school. This brochure is our honest attempt to give you a glimpse of Prerana Waldorf School as an overview of Waldorf education and the impact of Dr. Steinerís philosophy and curriculum in the world.
- Source One Educational Society At Source, we believe and implement the Methodologies which always contribute to the over all development of an individual. It is this holistic approach that had helped us to bring out the best in the students. Our highly qualified teaching staffs are recruited after a rigorous selection process and are trained and groomed by the Society to suit to the needs of the college.
- CAP Foundation The CAP Foundation is a registered Trust, initiated as an innovative public private partnership to demonstrate a model to address poverty alleviation through linking learning and livelihood needs of working children and disadvantaged youth at risk to equitable qualitative learning and promising labour market oriented vocational training opportunities.
- Andhra Pradesh State Council Of Higher Education Prepare consolidated programmes in the sphere of higher education in the state and encourage & promote innovations in curricular development, restructuring of courses and updating of syllabi in the university & colleges.
- Dhruva College of Management It provides the information about Dhruva colleges. This college provide the post graduate diploma in management.
- All India Institute of Business Management AIIBM aims to democratise higher education by providing it to the students at their door step irrespective of age/sex/caste/territory. The programmes are designed by Experts in the field of Business with English as Medium of Instructions. It has valuable Library containing Books, Journals and Magazines on all selected subjects and study material in respect of all the Programmes.
- Shantiniketan Vidyalaya Shantiniketan Vidyalaya is a co-educational C.B.S.E. English medium, residential school. The school has been established to impart quality education and to develop a comprehensive personality in the children. The purpose of education is the development of a totally integrated personality with positive, creative and responsive qualities.
- NARAYANA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS NARAYANA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS are one of the best education providers in India from the preprimary to professional post graduation, have been successful in an uninterrupted and dedicated task of perfectly shaping worthy leaders of India as good doctors, good engineers, good human beings and professionally competent citizens. We feel, we have ignited in their minds a love for science, and through it, a sense of mission for achieving a developed India.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Research and Social Action Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Research and Social Action MGNIRSA is an Institution established by Dr. D. Swaminadhan Research Foundation DSRF registered as a Trust and a Society covering All India as its jurisdiction. Three former Members of Planning Commission, Govt. of India viz., Dr. D. Swaminadhan, Dr. Jayant Patil and Dr. S.Z. Qasim are the Founder Trustees and they are also on the Board of Governors of MGNIRSA.
- Aadita No one prepares oneself for a child with disability because no one imagines having a child with disability, but if it happens, parentís dreams are shattered by powerful streams of unimaginable pain, it is the listening ear and guiding expertise of the professional that holds them together. It can be a disability or learning problem (specific learning disability and dyslexia) the parent is disheartened.
- careercampus its has the information to students for gaining their communication skills, interpersonal skills and etc.,
- Babukhan Infoguide Salman Babukhan, scion of the renowned Babukhan family of Hyderabad India, completed his schooling and graduation from Hyderabad and then went on to acquire a Management degree from the Loyola University of Chicago, Illinois, USA. A multi-faceted personality, he is the custodian of the awe-inspiring Babukhan Legacy that straddles across diverse fields such as education, adventure sports and construction, to name but a few, and simultaneously espouses several philanthropic causes.
- Andhra Pradesh Pharmacy Council An official website of andhra pradesh pharmacy council, providing information about pharmacy council.
- NDIIM New Directions International Institute of Management(NDIIM) brings high quality management education within the reach of all. With innovative teaching methodology, experienced faculty, strong industry inter-phase and state of the art infrastructure, NDIIM is fast emerging as a breeding ground of next generation business leaders.
- Swift Educational Consulting Swift Solutions Inc., is a leading provider of integrated business, technology and process solutions on a global delivery platform. The company is Headquarter in US with global corporate offices in Australia,UK and India.Swift Education aims at complete student services from university selection to designing their career in their respective fields.
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research is a National level institute in Pharmaceutical Sciences with proclaimed objectives of becoming centre of excellence for advance science and research in pharmaceutical sciences. Very soon, it is likely to become the Centre of Excellence for Advance Studies and Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Education Familiarity with current research in at least one of the fields listed above.Active participation in the work of professional organizations in the field Willingness to represent the Department & Faculty at Education Fairs and on School visits Ability to engage students at under graduate level Job Responsibilities.
- PostGraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Government of A.P., has entrusted the responsibility of conducting PGECET-2010 to Osmania University for the academic year 2010-10. Accordingly, Osmania University has nominated Prof. RAMESHWAR RAO, Department of ECE, University College of Engineering, Osmania University as Convener, PGECET-2010 and Vice-Chancellor, Osmania University Prof.T.Tirupati Rao as Chairman, PGECET-2010.
- Association of Certified Treasury Managers The Association of Certified Treasury Managers (ACTM) was established in 1998 as a non-profit society with the objective of developing a new cadre of treasury professionals through a world-class certification program in treasury and forex management and rigorous membership standards for professional practice and ethics.
- SULTAN UL-ULOOM EDUCATION SOCIETY The Amjad Ali Khan College of Business Administration (formerly Sultan-ul-Uloom College of Business Administration) was established in the year 1991-92 under the affiliation of Osmania University with the approval of the AICTE, New Delhi and Govt. of AP. The College has earned state wide recognition for its academic excellence and in meeting the needs of industry for professionally trained graduates.
- ›Coaching Centre (40)
- ›Colleges (118)
- ›Computer Education (46)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (105)
- ›Distance Learning Education (14)
- ›Engineering Institute (87)
- ›Language Courses (14)
- ›Management Institutes (56)
- ›Medical Institute (23)
- ›Others (52)
- ›Schools (118)
- ›Training Institute (175)
- ›University (21)
Education Council - ALL INDIA
@ All India (516)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.