Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Education » Education Council
Education Council in HyderabadEducation council directory of India presents online information on the leading education establishments in India. Get in depth information on various education councils of India offering a wide range of popular courses in India related to the field of medicine, engineering, computers, finance, management, hospitality, journalism, etc. Access a website listing of popular education councils of India and contact these leading institutions providing quality education in India to get information on various courses on offer, fee structure, admission procedure and course duration.
Latest Website Listings
- Vlemma One Today one things for sure, no matter how fast you are running, the direction in which you are heading will decide how successful you would be. Success has never been a matter but always a matter of choice. One always needs to ensure that his ladder to success is leaning against the right wall. VISION, GOAL & DIRECTION are the key elements that draws the division line between the SUCCESSFUL & the LOOSERS
- Andhra Pradesh Pharmacy Council An official website of andhra pradesh pharmacy council, providing information about pharmacy council.
- Prerana Waldorf School While choosing a school for your child can be the greatest challenge, nothing can replace your own direct assessment of the school. This brochure is our honest attempt to give you a glimpse of Prerana Waldorf School as an overview of Waldorf education and the impact of Dr. Steinerís philosophy and curriculum in the world.
- Association of Certified Treasury Managers The Association of Certified Treasury Managers (ACTM) was established in 1998 as a non-profit society with the objective of developing a new cadre of treasury professionals through a world-class certification program in treasury and forex management and rigorous membership standards for professional practice and ethics.
- Andhra Pradesh State Council Of Higher Education Prepare consolidated programmes in the sphere of higher education in the state and encourage & promote innovations in curricular development, restructuring of courses and updating of syllabi in the university & colleges.
- Exams Hub A student who does well in examinations is regarded as intelligent, hardworking or both. It is necessary to be intelligent and hardworking in order to do well in examinations but few realize that there is much more to success in examinations than merely being hardworking and intelligent. There are a number of other measures and techniques required to do well.
- All India Institute of Business Management AIIBM aims to democratise higher education by providing it to the students at their door step irrespective of age/sex/caste/territory. The programmes are designed by Experts in the field of Business with English as Medium of Instructions. It has valuable Library containing Books, Journals and Magazines on all selected subjects and study material in respect of all the Programmes.
- TTM institute of information technology TTM institute of information technology,a Group company of infotech enterprises ltd.TIIT has trained more than 900 VLSI professionals TIIT training program is based on tool set from cadence design system pvt ltd the indian arm of cadence design systems inc.to offer a certificate program in VLSI design engineering in idnai for the first time.keeping in mind the demand that has spurred the semiconductor industry in india.
- Swift Educational Consulting Swift Solutions Inc., is a leading provider of integrated business, technology and process solutions on a global delivery platform. The company is Headquarter in US with global corporate offices in Australia,UK and India.Swift Education aims at complete student services from university selection to designing their career in their respective fields.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Research and Social Action Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Research and Social Action MGNIRSA is an Institution established by Dr. D. Swaminadhan Research Foundation DSRF registered as a Trust and a Society covering All India as its jurisdiction. Three former Members of Planning Commission, Govt. of India viz., Dr. D. Swaminadhan, Dr. Jayant Patil and Dr. S.Z. Qasim are the Founder Trustees and they are also on the Board of Governors of MGNIRSA.
- Pratibhaplus Pratibhaplus.com is an information-sharing portal aimed at creating a seamless student-counselor interface. The portal is equipped with an integrated mechanism to provide an extensive pool of information and resources on career options, educational institutions, entrance examinations, career counseling, details of courses and benefits offered by colleges and universities and a spectrum of other information.
- SULTAN UL-ULOOM EDUCATION SOCIETY The Amjad Ali Khan College of Business Administration (formerly Sultan-ul-Uloom College of Business Administration) was established in the year 1991-92 under the affiliation of Osmania University with the approval of the AICTE, New Delhi and Govt. of AP. The College has earned state wide recognition for its academic excellence and in meeting the needs of industry for professionally trained graduates.
- new era school Our school has been offering coaching facilities for students to lay a strong foundation for aspirants of IITs. In association with the famed Dr. Chukka Ramaiah, we have been offering state of art coaching facilities to students. Year after year we have been taking innovative steps for grooming the academic carrier of our students.
- Aadita No one prepares oneself for a child with disability because no one imagines having a child with disability, but if it happens, parentís dreams are shattered by powerful streams of unimaginable pain, it is the listening ear and guiding expertise of the professional that holds them together. It can be a disability or learning problem (specific learning disability and dyslexia) the parent is disheartened.
- NARAYANA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS NARAYANA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS are one of the best education providers in India from the preprimary to professional post graduation, have been successful in an uninterrupted and dedicated task of perfectly shaping worthy leaders of India as good doctors, good engineers, good human beings and professionally competent citizens. We feel, we have ignited in their minds a love for science, and through it, a sense of mission for achieving a developed India.
- CAP Foundation The CAP Foundation is a registered Trust, initiated as an innovative public private partnership to demonstrate a model to address poverty alleviation through linking learning and livelihood needs of working children and disadvantaged youth at risk to equitable qualitative learning and promising labour market oriented vocational training opportunities.
- Source One Educational Society At Source, we believe and implement the Methodologies which always contribute to the over all development of an individual. It is this holistic approach that had helped us to bring out the best in the students. Our highly qualified teaching staffs are recruited after a rigorous selection process and are trained and groomed by the Society to suit to the needs of the college.
- Babukhan Infoguide Salman Babukhan, scion of the renowned Babukhan family of Hyderabad India, completed his schooling and graduation from Hyderabad and then went on to acquire a Management degree from the Loyola University of Chicago, Illinois, USA. A multi-faceted personality, he is the custodian of the awe-inspiring Babukhan Legacy that straddles across diverse fields such as education, adventure sports and construction, to name but a few, and simultaneously espouses several philanthropic causes.
- careercampus its has the information to students for gaining their communication skills, interpersonal skills and etc.,
- BLUELINE EDUCATIONAL CONSULTING SERVICES BLUELINE Educational Consulting Services is an international student educational consulting service that assists students who wish to study in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Services provided by this private organization include: locating an appropriate university, obtaining substantial financial aid, assisting in obtaining proper required documentation.
- ›Coaching Centre (40)
- ›Colleges (118)
- ›Computer Education (46)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (105)
- ›Distance Learning Education (14)
- ›Engineering Institute (87)
- ›Language Courses (14)
- ›Management Institutes (56)
- ›Medical Institute (23)
- ›Others (52)
- ›Schools (118)
- ›Training Institute (175)
- ›University (21)
Education Council - ALL INDIA
@ All India (516)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.