Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Education » Medical Institute
Medical Institute in HyderabadIndia provides medical facilities matching global standards. There is no dearth of medical institutes in India providing excellent facilities in the field of medicine. The medical institute directory of India is an effort to present the leading medical institutes of india on a common platform. Get extensive information on the popular medical institutes of India such as the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Access the websites of the popular medical institutions of India. Contact these institutes and get in depth information such as contact details, information on doctors, medical facilities and various courses which are being taught in these medical institutes of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Medvarsity Online Limited An official website of MOL, offering information about online courses and nursing courses.
- Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences To create a centre of excellence for providing medical care, educational and research facilities of high order in the field of medical science in the existing super specialties and such other super specialties that may develop in future, including continuing Medical Education and Hospital Administration.
- Vijaya College of Pharmacy Hearty well-come to vijaya college of pharmacy located in cyber city Hyderabad. That is snapping as the largest pharmacy in Asia with more than 200 pharmaceutical companies manufacturing modern medicines with Industrial standards.We have recognized the potentiality of pharma area with a sacred ambition of making the fruits of abundant carrier opportunities available to the younger generation. Our aim is to mould every student become intellectual pharmacist of nation. We thrust education is a beacon light in the voyage of life.
- Prathima Institute Of Medical Sciences PIMS,established in 2001 under Prathima Educational Society registered under Societies Act., with the mission to bring health care of established standards within the reach pf every individual; to educate the masses of the health and family welfare; commitment to excellence in research, healthcare and medical education.
- Cenegenics Cenegenics Medical Institute pioneered the worlds largest, most experienced medical age management organization. It is Founded in 1997 by Alan Mintz, MD and John E. Adams, Cenegenics has established an important presence in the international medical community, bridging the gap between conventional medicine and scientifically based, proactive intervention.
- Narayana Institute Of Correspondence Courses The Narayana Group, with 31 years of experience in teaching for competitive examinations, has the expertise to make you succeed. We are offering you,dear students, the best of our time-tested expertise through our courses by correspondence. Our name is synonym ous with reliability, trust, and excellence. It means that you, our student, receive the care that you need.
- Yashoda Cancer Institute We are committed to applying leading edge technology to treat each patient with compassion and with the highest quality also we are committed to education and research in order to advance the effectiveness of cancer treatment. And the Very important part of our Institute is support from pathology and hemato-pathology laboratories and radiology and the State of the art equipments and doctors trained in premier institutes.
- Catholic Social Service Trust Catholic Social Service Trust is a charitable organization in India based in Hyderabad. Catholic Social Service Trust was established in the year 2006. The Trust is registered under Indian Trust Act 1869. The service field of the trust includes education promotion, character and health care, publications and family development.
- Apollo Clinical Research Apollo Hospitals Education and Research Foundation AHERF is the exclusive Site Management Organization and Clinical Research Unit of Apollo Hospitals Group. AHERF began its operations in the year 2000, has a network of well established offices at Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Madurai, Kolkata, Bengaluru and Mysore.
- Mamata Educational Society Mamata Dental College is a recognized Dental College with 100 admissions. It was established in 2001 as an offshoot of Mamata Educational Society, Khammam established with a mission to serve the rural and urban people of Khammam and neighboring districts with dental health facilities with special focus on tribal community.
- S V Medical College I have created this site, mainly to provide a forum for the alumni of SVMC to get together on line with a view to develop an association in the future.We can keep in touch, may be organise reunions and give something back to the college.I will try and get some pictures and a list of alumni as soon as possible.I am trying to organise a reunion of the 82 batch and would like to contct as many of my friends from the year as possible.
- Princess Esin Women’s Educational Centre After a survey of the local needs, the Centre began with a post Intermediate course in PRE PRIMARY TEACHER TRAINING (PPTT) in 1973. The course is recognized by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh and the National Council for Teacher Education. In early 1974 a Laboratory Nursery school was established which has now grown into a full fledged Girls’ High School. The other courses offered by Princess Esin Women’s Educational Centre (PEWEC) are B.Sc Nursing, General Nursing & Midwifery Course of 3 1/2 yrs and Short Term Courses ranging from a week to 6 months in Computers, Beauty Therapy, Spoken English, Tailoring & Embroidery, Dress Designing, Art & craft, Cookery and Food Preservation.
- Alliance Institute of Advanced Pharmaceutical & Health Sciences At Alliance Institute, the curriculum is based on Indian and International academic standards and taught by experienced faculty from India and abroad. Alliance Institute also intends to encourage and enhance the skills of people already engaged in various capacities in the industry by offering advanced and flexible training programs tailored for experienced individuals
- ›Coaching Centre (40)
- ›Colleges (118)
- ›Computer Education (46)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (105)
- ›Distance Learning Education (14)
- ›Education Council (47)
- ›Engineering Institute (87)
- ›Language Courses (14)
- ›Management Institutes (56)
- ›Others (52)
- ›Schools (118)
- ›Training Institute (175)
- ›University (21)
Medical Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (660)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.