Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Business » Energy » Power Generation
Power Generation in Hyderabad
Latest Website Listings
- Radon Energy Ltd. Radon Energy manufactures wide range of electrical products and caters to both domestic and international markets. We adopt rigorous quality control procedures to deliver best-in-class products to our customers.All Aluminium Conductors.Aluminium Conductors Steel Reinforced.All Aluminium Alloy Conductors.
- DSR Power DSR Power is one of the Hyderabad,India leading gen set providers,with over 10 years experience.We have supplied hundreds of sets to companies and individuals.We specialise in Generator sets,and always have inventory of machines available powered by engines from all the major manufacturers.we supply Caterpillar,Cummins,Mahindra,Greaves,Ashok Leyland,Crompton,IEC,ELGI etc.
- Starmass Environment Tech. Pvt. Ltd. Starmasss strength is in providing customized non-conventional solutions, which are arrived at, by an interdisciplinary approach of fields as diverse as Infrastructural sciences, Instrumentation, communication geospatial information technology with a conscious effort towards zero waste. The applications are custom developed and designed with the specifics of a project either in isolation or in combination as applicable.
- Innovation Communication Systems Manufacturer Of Diesel Generator Sets, Automatic Switches For Generator Sets & Remote Control Equipments and Providing services of software development.
- Arani Power Systems Limited Manufacturer of steam turbine.
- Jyothi Turbo Power Services Private Limited Providing erection, commissioning, overhauling, repair, refurbishment, rerating, manufacturing of critical components for turbine generator and its auxiliaries, o&m of complete power plants.
- SVR Agencies SVR Agencies has been in the business of power generation for the last 32 years. It provides Diesel Generators from 62.5 KVA to 1500 KVA to industrial units on short/long-term lease. The company owes its success, mainly, to its reliable service and efficient logistics management. It has associated with most of the major companies in India to execute contracts on turnkey basis.
- Thrive Energy Technologies Thrive Energy Technologies is a specialized company working in the area of energy solutions using solid state lighting. It has done pioneering work in the design and development of high quality LED portable home lights that help serve the millions of poor in inaccessible areas in Asia and Africa.
- M. S. Energetics Pvt. Ltd. Manufacturers of windmills, solar photovoltaic, high effeciency convertors, high effeciency street lights, power controllers, geothermal cooling/ heating solutions, high effeciency gas water heaters, security & monitoring products and ro water filters.
- Green Wind Energy System Green Wind Energy System is dedicated to make small wind turbine technology a significant contributor for improving the quality of life and economic opportunities of people not only in rural India, but also across all the developing of the world. Green Wind Energy System GWES is a registered trading name of the Indian owned proprietorship company located in Hyderabad, India. GWES has been involved in small wind turbine development for over five years now.
- Suryachakra Groups The Suryachakra Group is the first company in the private Sector to dedicate a power plant to the nation at Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands. The Group is committed to strive for excellence in the field of power generation through sustained leadership in the execution of quality power projects throughout the country.
- Spectrum Renewable Energy Ltd Spectrum Renewable Energy Limited (SREL) develops waste-to-energy biogas projects, utilizing proven and advanced anaerobic digestion technologies to process organic waste materials. SREL biogas systems use organic waste, such as sugarcane or municipal waste, to produce methane gas.
- Chemicals IDL Industries is the first to manufacture various types of detonators and slurry explosives for commercial use in India. IDL manufactures detonators of different types, detonating cords and other accessories. Today, IDL Industries Limited is the second largest detonator manufacturer in the world.
- NCL Energy Limited NCL Energy Limited manufacturing a range of building materials. The objective of the Group is to provide comfortable housing at an affordable price. The group also has interests in Construction, Power Generation and manufacture of Chemicals.
- Power India Technologies Dr.Pruthvi Raj Avadhuta, is professionally a medical doctor. However, he got interested in power generation with nonconventional sources of energy. He has studied the working of hydel power stations and coal based thermal power stations. He has interacted with hundreds of engineers over a period of several years in both thermal and hydel power stations.
- TVSK. Generators Welcome To Our WebSiteTVSK Generators is the largest independent commercial and industrial diesel generator supplier in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India . TVSK Generators supplies diesel generators to commercial and industrial businesses all over India. We have mobile, standby and prime diesel generators. TVSK Generators stocks the largest number of generators.
- Sun Energy Systems, Hyderabad Manufacturers of ups, inverter, stabilizers, cvr, miro-controled power supply and many more products.
- Power Mak Private Limited Dealing in supply and export of diesel generators supplied by paralleling multiple generators through synchronization process.
- Nuziveedu Seeds Ltd Nuziveedu Seeds Ltd is the leading hybrid seed company in India. The company was established over 30 years ago and based on the strengths in research, production and distribution has become the largest seed company in India in the process surpassing several National and Multinational Seeds Companies. The company’s hybrid seeds are produced in collaboration with about 60,000 seed producing farmers and are used by 10 Million farmers across the country.
- Greenko Group Greenko Group is one of Indias fastest growing Independent Power Producers, focusing on developing clean energy assets in India to meet Indians ever increasing demand for power. The group is listed on the London Stock Exchanges Alternative Investment Market AIM, having its asset base in India. Currently the Group operates 183 MW of contracted capacity including 7 hydro, 6 biomass and 1 gasliquid fuel based plant and has 428 MW of licenses under various stages of development.
Power Generation - ALL INDIA
@ All India (632)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.