Co-operatives in HyderabadThere are many co-operatives functioning in India. Co-operatives web guide is a vast information resource for the Indian government co-operatives, that provides extensive information related to the Indian co-operatives such as transportation, industrial development, power, electronics, civil supplies and finance. The Indian co-operatives directory presents valuable information online regarding various government co-operatives operating across India. View a website listing of the leading government corporations of India providing services in diverse fields.
Latest Website Listings
- Co-operation Department The Co-operative Movement in India started with Cooperative Credit Societies Act 10 of 1904. The agricultural cooperative credit societies were registered under this Act. As this Act did not provide organization of non-credit cooperative societies such as marketing and consumer societies, it was replaced with Cooperative Societies Act of 1912.
- Note Book Computers Private Limited We introduce ourselves as one-stop solution for all computer needs. We are serving various Government, Corporate, Banks, Software, Bio Technology companies, etc and Individuals for the past 12 years with immense customer satisfaction.We have SMG. We are having offices at Hyderabad.
- AP Womens Co-Operative Finance Corporation Ltd. Providing services for womens such as vocational training & examination cell, EDP, sensitization programs, NGO's and micro credit programs.
- Mahesh Bank Mahesh Bank is being India's premier Urban Co-operative Banking Institution, the Bank has attained this premier position without compromising the spirit of co-operative principles, while at the same time striving to assimilate and implement newer methods of work organization and management, with a firm commitment to its objectives.
- Cooperative Development Foundation Cooperative Development Foundation, popularly known as Sahavikasa, was formed in 1975, when a group of Individuals came together and started working for the development of cooperatives. They felt that cooperative was one of the good instruments to bring about comprehensive development in rural areas. It was initially known as Samakhya.
- Natural Resources Development Co-operative Society Ltd., Natural Resources Development Co-operative Society Ltd., (NRDCS) is incorporated under Section 8 of the Andhra Pradesh Co-operative Societies Act, 1964, in the year 1974. NRDCS is a leading professional ground water resource identification, development and management consultancy organization, of its kind, promoted under the EPP & EPOC Schemes of the IV & V Five Year Plans, with the Financial participation and support from the Government of Andhra Pradesh and Government of India.
- Andhra Pradesh Development Corporation Offers a complete guide to adventure tours, eco-tourism, hotels and tourism & tourist destinations in Andhra Pradesh.
- Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited Engaged in the business of power generation, operation/ maintenance of the power plants and the execution of the ongoing & new power projects scheduled under capacity addition programme.
Co-operatives - ALL INDIA
@ All India (133)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.