Department in HyderabadMany government departments are operating in India to look after important aspects in various fields such as agriculture, education, industrial development, chemicals, information technology, health and family welfare, etc. The department directory brings together the leading government departments on a common platform. View online listing of websites related to the government department functioning across India.
Latest Website Listings
- Finance Department Annual Financial Statement Budget Consolidated Fund of the State Contingency Fund of the State - Sanction of advances Fiscal Analysis Cell Financial Rules Economy in Expenditure Fundamental Rules including revised leave rules.Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts Service including Treasuries, Local Fund Audit and State Life Insurance Fund
- Andhra Pradesh Dairy Development Cooperative Federation Ltd. APDDCF, as an enterprise of farmers for Dairy Development, had its genesis in 1981, with a three tier cooperative structure. It Provides mechanism for regular timely pickup of milk. It Ensures minimum support price to the farmers. Ensure availability of milk and milk products at reasonable price.
- India Police.in Owes its birth to the Ramon Magsaysay Award received for Government Service in 1994.The announcement of the formation of the Foundation was part of the acceptance speech.Among others‘police reforms’was one of its main objectives.the india police provides a seamless platform for over one and quarter million cops across services,rank and geography.
- INDIAN NATIONAL CENTRE FOR OCEAN INFORMATION SERVICES INCOIS will have a data warehouse of ocean related information gathered from various institutions in India, which are involved in Marine Data Collection, Ocean Observation and Ocean/Atmospheric sciences. INCOIS will then translate it into deliverable products to a range of users - Fishing community, State Fishery Department Officers, Planning Commission, Ports and Harbours, Shipping Industry, Navy, Coast Guards, NHO Central Pollution Control Board etc.
- The Hyderabad Information Technology and Engineering Consultancy City An official website of infocity, offering information about hitech city, promoters and infrastructures.
- Commissioner of Collegiate Education Prior to 30.06.1975 Education at all levels in the State was being managed by one Head of the Department called Directorate of Public Instruction (DPI). There was enormous growth of educational Institutions, both at Secondary and Collegiate levels.
- Public Private Partnerships Finance Department Government of Andhra Pradesh has setup a dedicated Public Private Partnership (PPP) Cell under Finance Department. This PPP cell has been setup as per the MOU signed between Government of Andhra Pradesh and Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India on participation in the ADB Technical Assistance Project.
- Center for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics CDFD is an autonomous organization funded by the Department of Biotechnology DBT, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. CDFD receives funding also from other agencies on specific collaborative projects. In addition, DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics services provided by the centre support some of the activities.
- Andhra Pradesh Police Department The officers and men of AP Police Department are committed to providing professional law enforcement services, protecting the rights of individuals, preventing crime, and building community partnerships. The AP Police Department, in affiliation with our community, is committed to serve the needs of the citizens of India by providing an efficient and effective level of service through crime prevention and protection programs.
- Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department An official website of HMFWD, offering information about govt. order search, health giving, opinion poll and list of drugs.
- Hyderabad Urban Development Authority An official website of HUDA, providing information about draft revised master plan, HUDA projects, future plan and other information.
- Hyderabad City Police The erstwhile State of Nizam comprised areas covered of the present Telangana of AP State, Bidar, Raichur and Gulburga, districts of present Karnataka State and Osmanabad. Bheed, Nanded, Latur, Aurangabad and Parbhani districts of the present Maharashtra State. Hyderabad was the Capital of Nizam.
- Department of Rural Development An official website of department of rural development, offering information about programes and schemes.
- AP Civil Suppplies Department The Civil Supplies Department was functioning as Hyderabad Commercial Corporation in the erstwhile Hyderabad State from 1946 to 1952. In 1952, the Civil Supplies Department was created and later on, it became part of the Board of Revenue, a Member of which was designated as Commissioner of Civil Supplies.
- aptribes.gov.in The Commissioner of Tribal Welfare is the chief controlling officer for the Departmental Budget. He formulates, directs the process of implementation and monitors the progress of all tribal developmental programs in the State. He coordinates with other departments on implementation of TSP and also implementation of Constitutional safeguards.
- APGENCO An official website of APGENCO, offering information about vision, mission, energy managment policy, projects and tenders.
- Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation An official website of municipal corporation, offering information about, GHMC, GHMC services and search GHMC.
- CDFD The Centre for DNA Finger printing and diagnostics (CDFD)is an autonomous organization funded by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT),Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.CDFD receives funding also from other agencies on specific collaborative projects.
- Cyberabad Police Cyberabad Police Jurisdiction covers an area of 3600 sq. kms. It has a population of 60 lakhs. We serve the communities with the help of 41 police stations and 11 traffic police stations supported by a series of auxiliary police units. The geographic, demographic and administrative features of cyberabad metropolitan area.
- Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Limited An official website of andhra govt., offering information about loans, women development and traninging & employment.
Department - ALL INDIA
@ All India (480)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.