Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Government » Government Organizations
Government Organizations in HyderabadGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- AP Khadi & Village Industries Board The KVIB is charged with the Planning, Promotion, Organisation and Implementation of programs for the development of khadi and other village industries in the rural areas in coordination with other agencies engaged in rural development wherever necessary.
- EARTHSYSTEM SCIENCES AWARENESS AND RESEARCH ASSOCIATION The modern technology, which apparently has been able to sustain a tremendous growth of human population solely by industrialization and urbanization, started cracking up with dangerous consequences to the humanity. The phenomenal decrease of bio-mass and the alarming increase of pollution have become a serious concern to the scientists and planners the world over.
- CDFD The Centre for DNA Finger printing and diagnostics (CDFD)is an autonomous organization funded by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT),Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.CDFD receives funding also from other agencies on specific collaborative projects.
- Nonconventional Energy Development Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited The genesis of Non-conventional Energy Development Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited NEDCAP took place in the year 1986 with the help of Government of Andhra Pradesh. The sole objectives of NEDCAP are to: Generate electricity through renewable sources like wind and solar on decentralized manner Conserve energy in rural areas Import and adopt viable technology and machinery in the areas of Non-conventional energy sources and ensures post installation service.
- Andhra Pradesh Municipal Development Project Andhra Pradesh Municipal Development Project (APMDP) is a US$ 350 MILLION project implemented by Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) with support from World Bank. APMDP objective is High-priority urban services in selected ULBs of AP and Capacity of ULBs to develop and manage urban services.
- Chief Electoral Officer This office monitors the work relating to the conduct of General Elections and Bye - Elections, to the house of people from Andhra Pradesh and A.P. Legislative Assembly, A.P. Legislative Council. This includes preparation and updation of electoral rolls, issue of photo identity cards to electors and re - organization of polling stations.
- Sponge Iron India Limited An official website providing information about consultancy, tenders, auditors reports, products and accounting policies.
- Andhra Pradesh Medical Council Andhra Pradesh Medical Council is a body corporate established by an Act of the State Legislature vide Act.No.23 of 1968, by integrating the hitherto State Medical Councils i.e. Hyderabad and Andhra Medical Council. For certain reasons, a notification issued in G.O.Ms.No.662 on 19th December 1991 constituting the Governing Body under the Provisions of Section 3 of the Andhra Pradesh Medical Practitioners (Amendment) Registration Act 1986.
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited An official website of MDNL offering information about technology, facilities, products, services and tenders.
- RTI Gateway A knowledge partner, we understand, is an entity that uses its professional experience in a field to provide support in terms of (a) supplying technical knowledge, (b) innovating, (c) conducting research and documentation and sharing the findings, (d) finding solutions and designing customized tools to address various issues from time to time.
- India Development Gateway is a country-wide initiative that will target specific country needs in the domain of rural and social development. The Gateway is the National portal of India developed as a single-window access to information and services, with specific objective of reaching the un-reached rural communities of India, especially women and poor.
- Insurance Regulatory and Authority In India, insurance has a deep-rooted history. It finds mention in the writings of Manu ( Manusmrithi ), Yagnavalkya ( Dharmasastra ) and Kautilya ( Arthasastra ). The writings talk in terms of pooling of resources that could be re-distributed in times of calamities such as fire, floods, epidemics and famine. This was probably a pre-cursor to modern day insurance. Ancient Indian history has preserved the earliest traces of insurance in the form of marine trade loans and carriers contracts. Insurance in India has evolved over time heavily drawing from other countries, England in particular.
- Directorate of Sorghum Research To conduct basic and strategic research leading to technology development for increased productivity of sorghum, its diversified utilization, to promote profitability from sorghum based cropping systems and to serve as national repository of sorghum germplasm.
- ANDHRA PRADESH RAIV SWAGRUHA CORPORATION LIMITED There are several housing schemes for the urban poor. Land cost in the urban areas has been increased manifold. The poor are benefited from the existing housing schemes which are highly subsidized and the rich face no problems in getting houses of their choice , the moderate income group only has been relegated to the back position of not being able to afford a decent house / flat with minimum facilities and basic infrastructure.
- Associate Banks Officers Association Associate Banks Officers Association (ABOA) was founded on 26th November, 1967 at Head Office of State Bank of Hyderabad. Though ABOA was registered as a Unitary Organisation, with its Registered Office at Hyderabad, it is virtually a defacto Federation in its functioning with seven independent Units in the seven Associate Banks of State Bank of India.
- CBN Multimedia Pvt Ltd We are For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority.
- Andhra Pradesh Road Development Corporation (APRDC) The AP Road Development Corporation was established in the year 1998 through the Act, No.1 dated 2 nd January 1998 with broad motive of "Development and Maintenance of Roads in the State of Andhra Pradesh and other allied and incidental activities there to" under the above designated Road Development Corporation.
- Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development Institute The Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development Institute, Hyderabad formerly SISI, established in the year 1956, is a field level Institute of the O/o.Development Commissioner MSME, under the Ministry of MSME, Government of India. MSME-DI, Hyderabad assists existing and prospective entrepreneurs by providing techno-managerial consultancy services and training in various areas.
- Affiliated College Teachers' Association, ACTA has a proud history of over sixty years. It is a pioneer in the College Teachers movement in A.P. as well as in the country. It is a founder member of AIFUCTO which was formed in 1962 and has contributed substantially to the growth of College Teachers Movement in the country. It has played a leading role in the evolution of educational policies, specially at the higher education level.
- SVP National Police Academy An official website of SVP national police academy, providing information about IPS academy.
Government Organizations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (567)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.