Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Government » State Government
State Government in HyderabadState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Government of Andhra Pradesh Official website of government of Andhra Pradesh providing information of government.
- Department Of Horticulture, Andhra Pradesh Offering information on department’s evolution & growth, organization structure, area & production of major horticulture crops, micro irrigation project, horticulture development agency, oil palm development, bio technology center and horticulture training institute.
- Sabita Indra Reddy Sabita Indra Reddy has been elected for the third time overall, she is the wife of Late P. Indra Reddy. P. Indra Reddy was also the Home Minister in N.T. Rama Rao’s cabinet before his death. It is not just a coincidence but a first time in the country that husband and wife held the same post, the Home Minister.
- Roads & Buildings Department, Andhra Pradesh Engaged in the construction and maintenance of roads and buildings within Andhra Pradesh.
- Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation An official website of government of andhra pradesh, offering information about schemes and R&D, complaint redressal system, payments and district wise contacts.
- Andra Pradesh Public Service Commision Providing information about examination, results, exam schedule and syllabus.
- Sericulture An official website of govt. of AP, offering information about sericulture, silk world and schemes.
- Crime Investigation Department (CID), Andhra Pradesh Providing information about CID priorities, wanted criminals, unidentified bodies, unclaimed vehicles, jail releases, criminal gangs, arms & amununitions, cyber crimes, public alerts and economic offences.
- Chief Commissioner Of Land Administration (CCLA), Revenue Department, Andhra Pradesh Official website of revenue department providing information about the department, its functions, citizen services and department services.
- Chief Electoral Officer This office monitors the work relating to the conduct of General Elections and Bye - Elections, to the house of people from Andhra Pradesh and A.P. Legislative Assembly, A.P. Legislative Council. This includes preparation and updation of electoral rolls, issue of photo identity cards to electors and re - organization of polling stations.
- Centre for Economic and Social Studies An official website of CESS, providing information about academic programmes, library, faculty and research areas.
- Transport Department, Andhra Pradesh Official website of Transport Department, Andhra Pradesh providing information about department, registration, enforcement, pollution control, driving licence, taxation & permits, accidents and traffic signs.
- Centre For Good Governance An offiical webiste of government of andhra pradesh, offering information about centre for good governance.
- Department of Agriculture, Andhra Pradesh Official website of department of agriculture, Andhra Pradesh providing information on agriculture, pests & diseases, input management, quality control and soil conservation.
- Public Enterprises Department, Andhra Pradesh The public enterprises department reviews the functioning of all the public sector enterprises, cooperative enterprises periodically in line with the group of ministers/ government's decisions and suggests measures for improvement.
- AP Invest An official website of govt. of AP, offering information about AP invest.
- Andhra Pradesh Technology Development & Promotion Centre An official website of APTDC, offering information about technology services and small industry services.
- Andhra Pradesh Road Development Corporation (APRDC) The AP Road Development Corporation was established in the year 1998 through the Act, No.1 dated 2 nd January 1998 with broad motive of "Development and Maintenance of Roads in the State of Andhra Pradesh and other allied and incidental activities there to" under the above designated Road Development Corporation.
- Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty SERP is an autonomous society of the Department of Rural Development, Government of Andhra Pradesh. SERP is registered under the Societies Telangana Act, chaired by the Chief Minister as the exofficio Chairman of the General Body GB.
State Government - ALL INDIA
@ All India (637)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.