Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Business » Services » Business Facilitation » Legal Services
Legal Services in Hyderabad
Latest Website Listings
- Tempus Law Associates Tempus Law Associates is a multi-service law firm with office in Hi-Tech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad. The firm is founded by Indian and New York licensed attorneys with several decades of experience in Indian and International legal matters. Our attorneys have extensive experience in corporate, litigation and arbitration matters.
- Artemis Legato "Provide high quality .extensive .high quality, back office support, legal research and consultancy services to solicitors, practicing lawyers, law firms and other legal professionals based in common - wealth countries at low cost by leveraging its vast knowledge bank and unique offshore lean-time service delivery model".
- T. R. Kumar & Co., Tax Consultants Providing indirect taxes consultancy services, legal disputes consultancy services, arbitration consultancy services, income tax consultancy services, customs consultancy services and trade marks consultancy services.
- Zezan Marketing Private Limited Providing services of global management consultants international legal services, website designing, corporate training.
- De Jure Offering services in area of operational support, advisory & pre-litigation, compliance, employment & labour laws, taxation, debt recovery, estate property and legal audit.
- Ahalada Rao. V & Associates Ahalada Rao. V & Associates are Handling of Initial Public Issues, rights issue, Composite issues, Listing and Delisting of Shares with stock Exchanges. It is Incorporation of various companies including Biotechnology parks, Software companies, foreign Companies.
- Varaprasad Associates Varaprasad Associates is constituted of a group of advocates and legal consultants specializing in diverse spheres of law, legal consultancy and legal practice. Legal Services rendered include handling litigation of all kinds before Various Forums such as Supreme Court, High Courts, Tribunals, Debt Recovery Tribunal, MRTP Commission, Company Law Board, National, State & District Consumer Forums, Alternate Dispute Resolution, Arbitration, etc.
- Asia Law House Asia Law House has been serving the legal community for more than 40 years as a law publisher, bookseller, distributor and subscription agent since 1965. Today we have grown up as a leading Publisher in South India. Our publications include books non pareil ranging in all branches of Law viz. Civil, Criminal. Labour, Services, Direct and Indirect Taxes and Corporate Law.
- Nekkanti S.R.V.V.S. Narayana & Co. Nekkanti S.R.V.V.S. Narayana & Co. is a registered firm with the Institute of Company Secretaries of India providing multi-disciplinary services focusing on corporate, commercial and industrial laws. The aim and aspiration of Mr. Nekkanti S.R.V.V.S. Narayana is to build a firm of Company Secretaries to provide professional solutions for corporate clients in the fields of secretarial, legal and managerial aspects.
- Asia Law House Asia Law House has been serving the legal community for more than 40 years as a law, publisher,bookseller, distributor and subscription agent since 1965. Today we have grown up as a leading Publisher in South India. Our publications include books non pareil ranging in all branches of Law viz. Civil, Criminal. Labour, Services, Direct and Indirect Taxes and Corporate Law.
- Sush Solutions Providing legal services like adovate, income tax and service tax etc.
- V K Bajaj & Associates V K Bajaj & Associates is a reputed professional Company Secretaries firm providing offshore company formation, business and legal services for clients in India and abroad. We offer various range of services across all verticals of industry, catering to clients of all sizes and guide them to achieve their strategic goal.
- International Law Office International Law Office is a nexus where global corporate counsel engages with the world’s pre-eminent law firms, and each other. It is a multifaceted online resource for senior international corporate counsel, who provides tailored, quality-assured updates on global legal developments, a database of the world's major deals and the legal advisers involved
- V S raju Associates Engaged in providing legal services and advisory services.
- Legist Associates Advocates & Legal Consultants Providing legal consultancy sevices related of corporate and commercial, infrastructure and project finance, intellectual property and trade laws, alternate dispute resolution mechanisms and litigation.
- THE BAR COUNCIL OF THE STATE OF ANDHRA PRADESH Under Sec.3 of the Advocates Act, 1961 there shall be a Bar Council for each State and accordingly the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh has been constituted. Clause b Sub-Sec.2 of Sec.3 of the said Act also lays down that in the case of a State Bar Council with an Electorate exceeding 10,000 Advocates shall consist of 25 members.
Legal Services - ALL INDIA
@ All India (737)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.