Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Society & Home » Christianity
Christianity in HyderabadChristianity is one of the widely followed religions in the world. India also has a healthy representation of the Christian community in its population. Christianity directory of India is a vast online resource on the organisations promoting Christianity in India. Get valuable details such as the history, prayer meeting dates, photo gallery, contact information and other important services on the churches operating in India. View a listing of websites on Christianity, popular churches in India and various bodies promoting Christianity religion in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Brother Bakht Singh a Servant of God On Friday, September 22, 2000, the city of Hyderabad came to a stand still--the Hebron, Hermon compounds, all adjacent roads and the main road (Chikkadapalli) between Golconda Cross Roads and Narayanaguda Cemetery, were like a sea of saints, numbering according to some estimates, a quarter of a million (two and one half lakhs). Shops and offices were closed. Traffic was diverted.
- Vimukthi Christian Ministries Beautiful local church as a hub of our ministry.
- New Life Assembly of God Church Welcome to New Life Assembly of God website. This site is the realization of a long-awaited dream to be able to more effectively minister to our growing congregation. We encourage you to make use of the facilities available through this website. All of the links are constructed with you in mind.
- All India Christian Council he Council monitors, documents, advocates and intervenes with the government of India, the national justice system, civil society organizations, and human rights groups. It has a vibrant relationship with global human rights organizations involved with international advocacy for Dalit human rights and freedom of faith in South Asia. The Councilís national and international network has conducted disaster relief during several natural calamities.
- Church of St. John the Baptist Sir Arthur Cotton, a Methodist Engineer by profession with the help of two Missionaries Rev. E.E. Jenkins and Rev. George Fryar travelled in Telangana and were responsible in starting missionary work in a village called Sironcha in 1863. In the year 1878, two Missionaries Rev. Henry Little and Rev. William Burgess arrived at Secunderabad from Madras. The Indian colleague was Mr. Benjamin P.
- Faith Welfare Society Faith Welfare Society is a non sectarian, non sponsored Christian organisation striving for the upliftment of under privileged children of India. It provides comprehensive care to the orphan and semi-orphan Kids. It also endeavors taking gospel of Jesus Christ to every child and adult in India through Kids, Clubs, Camps, VBSs, Publishing material for Child Evangelism, Film festivals, Gospel Crusades, TV broadcasts planting Churches.
- SHEKINAH CRUSADERS Shekinah Crusaders an Inter- Denominational Fellowship was founded by Late Dr. K. Paul Richmond Peter, Dr.P.Permanas and Mrs P.Santosh Permanas in the year 1993 in obedience to the vision God laid down on their hearts. The word Shekinah means "Manifestation of Glory of God" and Crusaders means "Conveyers of the Glory of God". Dr. K.Paul Richmond Peter was a renowned Chief Medical Officer in Government General Hospital in India and a man full of Holy Spirit having burden for perishing souls.
- Gospel Divine Vision Ministries Literally we were Hindus, worshipping Gods / Goddesses as a part of our life,without which it is impossible to get peace of life/survival of us would be difficult we believed.As such we used to rush up to the nearby temples and offered dhandams & coconuts as an order of the day.
Christianity - ALL INDIA
@ All India (224)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.