Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Society & Home » Communities
Communities in HyderabadThere are many communities, which co-exist in India and contribute in strengthening the overall development of the country. The directory on Indian communities is an effort to present the various communities of India on a single platform. Here under the online community web guide view website related to different communities of India offering plethora of information such as history, philosophy, practices, literature and several online discussion forums. Access online community websites to get further insights into the society and culture in India.
Latest Website Listings
- DHANWANTARI FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL With above views Dr. P. Kamalakara Sharma, Managing Director of Sree Raghavendra Hospitals, Mylardevpally, Rajendra Nagar Mandal, R.R.Dt., Hyderabad with few like-minded Medical Doctors has conducted initial meeting at his hospital premises in January 2004 and later regularly at Sri Raghavendra Swami Mutt, Barkatpura every month. Such one year relentless efforts have identified about 350 Medical doctors in Hyderabad and Secunderabad and led to organize a forum called DHANWANTARI FOUNDATION
- Jyothi Matrimony Once a Profile is registered Online, the profile will be recorded in our Application form and deleted from our database. After due verification of profile from our end we follow up for Paid Registration and the same profile will be incorporated once again with a different number.
- IBSAF IBSAF promotes the value of learning, selfworth among alumni, quality performance among staff, and transition for members to productive and responsible participation in society. It also offers value driven services targeted at providing ample entertainment, learning, educational and networking opportunities to the alumni community.
- sakshum cultivating dreams Sakshum means 'Being Capable'in hindi is a tender initiative for children with special needs to provide holistic treatment and integrate them into the main-stream.By special need we mean to address all children who are diagnosed with disability Cerebral Palsy,Autism,Down's Syndrome and other childhood disabilities.
- AP Telaga Kapu Balija Sangham we are provides economic, Social, cultural and educational activities of the community.
- Arya vysyas My name is Javvaji Nataraj.I formed Aryavysyagroup to formalize to all my Aryavysya's. This website is to communicate the most upto date information on what and where the community is growing. Hopefully, this will lead to action on your part and you will support them.
- Any Caste Matrimony Any caste Matrimony is an exclusive matrimony site for people who look beyond the caste system and are willing to marry from any caste. Lakhs of people from totally different castes and lifestyle come together in their partner search on this site. This portal will help connect all people who are looking to marry out of their caste.
- Idont Want Dowry The website is restricted to those brides and grooms who oppose the dowry system. The like minded aspirants can contact the listed people through our website and find their suitable match. We proudly inform you that this is the first of its kind of service ever in the history and it has been dedicated to the people who oppose dowry.
- Pelli Sandadi Pelli Sandadi provides an opportunity to the Telugu speaking community of the world to reach out to each other for finding suitable marriage alliances.The site displays matrimonial ads about the registered members who are looking out for the marriage alliances either for themselves or for their kith and kin.
- Thoothoor Thoothoor is a non profit service started on 01December2001, to build an international network between people related to Thoothoor Thoothoor Profile. Thoothoor.com always wish to build good and wealthy relationship between people related to Thoothoor region. All website related decisions are taken by selected delegate administrators of Thoothoor.com. The final decision will be taken by the administrator in all cases.
- Doshiza Matrimonial today holds a much more advanced position when compared to the past Unlike ancient past where to find the right choice to marry one relied on grandmother or grandfathers or the local matrimonial channel, however same would not be the case today.
- The Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industy The Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce was Started in 1917 as a Chamber of Commerce representing the entire old State of Hyderabad. The work of the Federation is carried out by a Secretarit consisting of a Secretary, Joint Secretary, Deputy Secretaries, Senior Asst.
- Telugu One We at telugu one emphasize and stress that the best service is delivered to you on time with a smile. So why wait go ahead and start searching till your heart find its suitable mate. Search for your soulmate from a wide range Profiles present in our databases.
- REDDY JANA SANGHAM Reddys are an agrarian community to the rural areas and mainly interested in cultivating their own land.They had enough to sustain themselves and therefore,they were not much interested in modern education.With the national awakening and the struggle for freedom in the beginning of the century touching the Reddy community,they became aware of the need for education.
Communities - ALL INDIA
@ All India (410)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.