Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Society & Home » Organisations
Organisations in HyderabadOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Heal a Child Foundation Heal a Child Foundation is a Charitable trust & Non Profit Organization, founded with the objective to help sick children in need of medical treatment. We are one of the few organizations that helps all sick children. We do not focus on a specific area of illness. Our aid is available to any sick child who needs it. Our Mission is: To Heal & Save Sick Children who may not survive, not because of their illness but only because the family cannot afford to pay for medical expenses
- Telugu Association of Greater Greenville Telugu Association of Greater Greenville TAGG is a non-profit organization devoted to the awareness and promotion of Telugu Culture in the Greater Greenville Area. The association caters to the cultural and social needs of the Telugu people living in and around Greater Greenville Area. TAGG organizes events to celebrate major festivals and organizes a picnic during summer as scheduled activities.
- MAHITA MAHITA, a term derived from ancient Indian scriptures, means regeneration. Mahita is a team of committed individuals who formed in to a group in 1995 to initiate development interventions in the urban slum slums of Hyderabad. Mahitas ideal is to generate development that is socially just, economically viable and culturally vibrant and true to the area and regional ethos.
- Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Limited Engaged in providing industrail development co-operation and industrail development organisation for special economic zone, visakha industrial water supply, gangavaram port, convention centre, mega industrial parks at parawada etc.
- Lekhadeep Lekhadeep is a Special School and Vocational Training-cum-Rehabilitation Centre for Mentally Handicapped Children, educating and training them leading to their empowerment. The project is being run successfully by the Parents Association of AGs Office Employees for the welfare of mentally handicapped children
- Alhaqsociety By Allah's grace, it is almost 25 years ago, in 1984, Majlis-e-lshaat-e-lslam was established exclusively for the propagation of Tawheed (Monotheism) and the Suunah of the prophet Mohammed (p.b.u.h) including modern education with Govt. syllabus. In the remote rural villages of the State of A.P Through our organization we have been able to serve one and all-intellectually, Ideologically and practically in the area of education and for Social and Economic upliftment of the community. The Al–Haque Educational & Welfare Society has been formed in the year 1992, Registered No. 124/92.
- Association for Human Development The Association for Human Development is a non-profit organization that works to accelerate development in India through its publication, Catalyst for Human Development, organizing a Development Congress and conducting other such activities.This organization also provides a platform for development related dialogue.
- ACCESS Health International ACCESS Health International is a not for profit organization with offices in South Asia Hyderabad, India, Latin America Sao Paulo, Brazil, South East Asia Singapore, and the United States Washington, DC. Our work encompasses Implementation Research, Knowledge Transfer and Implementation of initiatives and programs designed to create greater access to high quality affordable health care.
- The Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industy The Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce was Started in 1917 as a Chamber of Commerce representing the entire old State of Hyderabad. The work of the Federation is carried out by a Secretarit consisting of a Secretary, Joint Secretary, Deputy Secretaries, Senior Asst.
- Society for Promotion of Academic Excellence in Schools A society engaged in promoting schools.
- MCKS Food for the Hungry Foundation The MCKS Food for the Hungry Foundation is a not-for-profit volunteer led organization driven by the vision of Grand Master Choa Kok Sui and guided by the fundamental principles of humanity, equality, voluntary service, unity and integrity.We provide food for the hungry while working on the long term goal of promoting education, basic health and supporting livelihood opportunities to under privileged people thereby enabling them to become productive members of society.
- Bharatiya Telecom Employees Union The Bharatiya Telecom Employees Union BSNL, has been advocating a policy shift. The workers are to be taken into confidence and their sufferings at the hands of the vested interests is to be ended. The survival of the company is at stake. The confidence of the public in the company is in tact and this has to be exploited by all of us.
- Mother India Orphans Home Mother India Orpahns Home was started in 1979 by Shri Nallagunta Dasaratha Ramulu after motivation that was derived from Late Shri Haridas Ji, Manav Seva Sangh. The Home was started with 10 kids and now supports near 51 children between the age group of 6 to 16 years.
- Aarohan Foundation Aarohan Foundation is seeded and driven by a group of IIT and IIM allumni It has an advisory council of leading Global executives with over 20 yrs of diversified sectoral experience and expertise in the areas of Sales and Marketing, Outsourcing, Finance, Human Resources,Project Management Training and development.
- Centre for Research on Innovation and Science Policy RIU Research Into Use is a research and development programme designed to put agricultural research into use for developmental purposes and to conduct research on how to do this. The key research question for RIU is not just to find the best way of putting research into use. Instead the key research question concerns understanding which sorts of configurations are relevant under which circumstances and at which stages in different innovation trajectories.
- DHANWANTARI FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL With above views Dr. P. Kamalakara Sharma, Managing Director of Sree Raghavendra Hospitals, Mylardevpally, Rajendra Nagar Mandal, R.R.Dt., Hyderabad with few like-minded Medical Doctors has conducted initial meeting at his hospital premises in January 2004 and later regularly at Sri Raghavendra Swami Mutt, Barkatpura every month. Such one year relentless efforts have identified about 350 Medical doctors in Hyderabad and Secunderabad and led to organize a forum called DHANWANTARI FOUNDATION
- Society for Human Awareness and Rural Development (SHARD) Society for Human Awareness and Rural Development (SHARD) is a non-governmental voluntary organization founded by a group of socially concerned and committed individuals in the year 1990 and registered under Societies Registration Act 1350 fasili. The primary objectives of the organization are to initiate development interventions for the upliftment of the poor and marginal communities living in the urban, rural and tribal areas of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Sumudra Now you don’t have to take the risk of remembering important occasions and professional assignments of your life. We take the pleasure of remembering such important moments and you can get timely reminds. All you need is, go sign up yourself at sumudra and you will see us reminding you about every event you wanted to remember.
- Panchtatva Panchtatva are the most attention seeking elements in the life of any human being especially in the present time when on one side the depression and similar mental diseases are spreading like anything in human life and on other side global warming and similar environmental problems are growing day by day.
- Agape India Agape India is committed to holistic care and development of HIV affected and infected children and transformation of communities through health & HIV/AIDS directed initiatives. The core activity is children’s homes located at Uppal-Hyd. Children admitted to AGAPE are from families where one or more parents are suffering with HIV/AIDS and don’t have any means of support or whose parents have already died of HIV/AIDS.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.