Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Society & Home » Organisations
Organisations in HyderabadOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- The Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industy The Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce was Started in 1917 as a Chamber of Commerce representing the entire old State of Hyderabad. The work of the Federation is carried out by a Secretarit consisting of a Secretary, Joint Secretary, Deputy Secretaries, Senior Asst.
- Kiranam KIRANAM, Organization for the welfare of disabled is a nonprofit, noncommercial voluntary organization registered under the Public Societies Registration Act. (Telangana Area) (Article 1 of the 1350 fasli) Regd. by Govt.No.611/93 APPSR Act.in 1993 in Andhra Pradesh, India. KIRANAM is now, into it's fifteenth year extending a ray of hope, fulfilling its commitment to develop models of care for more and more disabled persons.
- ACCESS Health International ACCESS Health International is a not for profit organization with offices in South Asia Hyderabad, India, Latin America Sao Paulo, Brazil, South East Asia Singapore, and the United States Washington, DC. Our work encompasses Implementation Research, Knowledge Transfer and Implementation of initiatives and programs designed to create greater access to high quality affordable health care.
- Causeaneffect Foundation Human welfare organisation for the victims of Orissa cyclone working for the children, women and families of tsunami victims to enable them regain their lost livelihood.
- Bashiruddin Babukhan Foundation The rich legacy left behind by our founder, the venerable Khan Bahadur Abdul Karim Babukhan, has inspired us to transcend the norms, harness global technology and leave our mark of expertise in the City of Minarets. We have built on the strong foundation laid in 1930 when our founder established The Hyderabad Construction Company Ltd.
- Sri sathya sai seva organisation Shivam The construction of this Mandhir named Shivam is a special Saadhana for the residents ofBhaagyanagara (Hyderabad). Its appearance is unique, for it is to be built in the shape of a Linga, the form most approximate to the conception of the formless, attributeless Absolute.
- Aryavysyagroup Aryavysyagroup to formalize to all my Aryavysyas. This website is to communicate the most upto date information on what and where the community is growing. Hopefully, this will lead to action on your part and you will support them. I began to work with this site to know more about the Arya Vysyas. My involvement was not planned; A small gesture ten years ago has now become a steady flow of support that is pregnant with promise of a better tomorrow. Together, with progressive members like you. All praise to Kanyaka Parameshwari.
- sakshum cultivating dreams Sakshum means 'Being Capable'in hindi is a tender initiative for children with special needs to provide holistic treatment and integrate them into the main-stream.By special need we mean to address all children who are diagnosed with disability Cerebral Palsy,Autism,Down's Syndrome and other childhood disabilities.
- Sahaj Seva Samsthan Amidst a myriad of social and cultural organizations in India the Sahaj Seva Samsthan is unique. This society is formed by persons who are followers of a spiritual way of living propounded by Mahatma Sri Ramchandraji Maharaj of Shahjahanpur, U.P., INDIA, and is committed to propagate the Hormic philosophy of selfless service, sacrifice, moderation and o-operation.
- Gamana GAMANA is a Voluntary Development Organization working for a broader concept of Empowerment and Development underlying in its motto of Responding to the needs of the community. GAMANA strives for achieving this broader objective successfully based on its diversified and multifaceted potential and professional expertise which make it possible to address any issue in a comprehensive approach.
- Telugu Association of Greater Greenville Telugu Association of Greater Greenville TAGG is a non-profit organization devoted to the awareness and promotion of Telugu Culture in the Greater Greenville Area. The association caters to the cultural and social needs of the Telugu people living in and around Greater Greenville Area. TAGG organizes events to celebrate major festivals and organizes a picnic during summer as scheduled activities.
- Hydbest.org HydBest.org is a non-profit organization. It was born to provide the information of best businesses. products,companies,services to our fellow Hyderabadies. The BEST was not chosen by the web site owners or editors. The Best was voted by our site valued users.
- Aadita No one prepares oneself for a child with disability because no one imagines having a child with disability, but if it happens, parentís dreams are shattered by powerful streams of unimaginable pain, it is the listening ear and guiding expertise of the professional that holds them together. It can be a disability or learning problem (specific learning disability and dyslexia) the parent is disheartened.
- Greenko Group Greenko Group is one of Indias fastest growing Independent Power Producers, focusing on developing clean energy assets in India to meet Indians ever increasing demand for power. The group is listed on the London Stock Exchanges Alternative Investment Market AIM, having its asset base in India. Currently the Group operates 183 MW of contracted capacity including 7 hydro, 6 biomass and 1 gasliquid fuel based plant and has 428 MW of licenses under various stages of development.
- Madhuranagar Welfare Association Madhura Nagar formed in the year 1980 with few members scattered in different layouts. Madhura Nagar is bounded by Srinivasanagar West colony on East, Krishnakanth Park on the West, Yousufguda - Ameerpet Road on South and Vengalraonagar / Siddarthanagar colonies on the North spreading over 200 acres and having population of more than 20,000 consisting of 600 individual houses and 125 multi-storeyed apartments.
- Natco Trust Natco Trust is a nonprofit organisation based in Hyderabad, which believes that living and learning must go handinhand, if true development is to actualise. As the corporate social responsibility wing of Natco Pharma Limited, it was founded in the year 2000, with a view to ploughing back into society, the resources that were drawn from the people and environment around it.
- Mutual Assistance for Voluntary Institutions Mutual Assistance for Voluntary Institutions in India MUAVIN is a voluntary organisation established in 1985 with the following aims and objects:a To undertake research and analysis and forward planning for the educational, economic and social betterment of Weaker Sections of people.b To promote and facilitate and co-ordinate the pursuit of excellence by existing institutions in their working for educational, economic and social betterment of Weaker Sections of people.
- Tapin The Association is formed primarily to contribute to creating a more inclusive, collaborative and generative world resulting in a sense of abundance and to stand for any benign cause in general interest of nations and societies. We Provide a gateway to individuals, organizations and large systems for understanding and implementing new approaches to change management drawing from complexity sciences and leveraging neo-sciences.
- safa Safa works on an innovative business model which provides income generating options designed to meet the needs of the women. All livelihood activities are introduced based on careful and extensive market assessment. Safa also works with the production groups of women to distribute the products through a network of retailers, corporate houses and other channels to generate income for the women.
- Agape India Agape India is committed to holistic care and development of HIV affected and infected children and transformation of communities through health & HIV/AIDS directed initiatives. The core activity is childrenís homes located at Uppal-Hyd. Children admitted to AGAPE are from families where one or more parents are suffering with HIV/AIDS and donít have any means of support or whose parents have already died of HIV/AIDS.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.