Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Society & Home » Organisations
Organisations in HyderabadOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Panchtatva Panchtatva are the most attention seeking elements in the life of any human being especially in the present time when on one side the depression and similar mental diseases are spreading like anything in human life and on other side global warming and similar environmental problems are growing day by day.
- Sai Geetha Ashram Sai Geetha Ashram - an abode for spiritual awakening and redressal of grievances. Sai Geetha Ashram offers succour and solace to the careworn individual, caught in the daily grind of life. Here in the cool environs of the lush green trees, one feels wonderfully restored in body, mind and spirit. Sai Geetha Ashram was founded in the year 1987 by His Holiness Sadguru Sri Sri Sri Sai Kumarji.
- SHEKINAH CRUSADERS Shekinah Crusaders an Inter- Denominational Fellowship was founded by Late Dr. K. Paul Richmond Peter, Dr.P.Permanas and Mrs P.Santosh Permanas in the year 1993 in obedience to the vision God laid down on their hearts. The word Shekinah means "Manifestation of Glory of God" and Crusaders means "Conveyers of the Glory of God". Dr. K.Paul Richmond Peter was a renowned Chief Medical Officer in Government General Hospital in India and a man full of Holy Spirit having burden for perishing souls.
- Church of St. John the Baptist Sir Arthur Cotton, a Methodist Engineer by profession with the help of two Missionaries Rev. E.E. Jenkins and Rev. George Fryar travelled in Telangana and were responsible in starting missionary work in a village called Sironcha in 1863. In the year 1878, two Missionaries Rev. Henry Little and Rev. William Burgess arrived at Secunderabad from Madras. The Indian colleague was Mr. Benjamin P.
- RAMKY FOUNDATION Ramky Foundation RF is the Corporate Social Responsibility CSR arm of Ramky Group of Companies, which got registered under Indian Registration Act 1908. It shares the Groups motto Towards Sustainable Growth and has been striving to realize the dream of green and clean earth, since its inception in 2006. Our three thrust areas include- natural resource management, women empowerment, and education.
- Lisa india Lisa was registered as a non government organisation in June 2007 to do community service for the teeming millions in the areas of health, education, employment, housing, and several others. It's ultimate goal is to provide a secure environment and living condition.
- Satyam matrimonial Indias premier matrimonial service portal. We offer a one stop platform for online matchmaking that allows prospective Indian brides and Indian grooms to meet and communicate regarding matrimony. We utilize the most advanced search technology available for our matrimonial service.
- ACCESS Health International ACCESS Health International is a not for profit organization with offices in South Asia Hyderabad, India, Latin America Sao Paulo, Brazil, South East Asia Singapore, and the United States Washington, DC. Our work encompasses Implementation Research, Knowledge Transfer and Implementation of initiatives and programs designed to create greater access to high quality affordable health care.
- Indo Nepal Rudraksha Organisation Indo-Nepal Rudraksha Organisation INRO is a leading dealer of Rudrakshas in India and abroad. Founded in 1993 by Dr G Panduranga Rao, a well-known Rudraksha specialist and one of the five famous Vedic Mathematicians, and the only person to have received doctorate degree from the famous West Brook American Institute of Management University.
- Shyamprasad Institute for Social Service Shyamprasad Institute for Social Service SISS was established in 1991 as a nonprofit trust with an aim of conducting all kinds of service activities for the upliftment of the socially and economically weaker sections of society. The institute undertakes research studies and conducts symposia and seminars on various vital issues affecting the society.
- Greenko Group Greenko Group is one of Indias fastest growing Independent Power Producers, focusing on developing clean energy assets in India to meet Indians ever increasing demand for power. The group is listed on the London Stock Exchanges Alternative Investment Market AIM, having its asset base in India. Currently the Group operates 183 MW of contracted capacity including 7 hydro, 6 biomass and 1 gasliquid fuel based plant and has 428 MW of licenses under various stages of development.
- Tapin The Association is formed primarily to contribute to creating a more inclusive, collaborative and generative world resulting in a sense of abundance and to stand for any benign cause in general interest of nations and societies. We Provide a gateway to individuals, organizations and large systems for understanding and implementing new approaches to change management drawing from complexity sciences and leveraging neo-sciences.
- Kiranam KIRANAM, Organization for the welfare of disabled is a nonprofit, noncommercial voluntary organization registered under the Public Societies Registration Act. (Telangana Area) (Article 1 of the 1350 fasli) Regd. by Govt.No.611/93 APPSR Act.in 1993 in Andhra Pradesh, India. KIRANAM is now, into it's fifteenth year extending a ray of hope, fulfilling its commitment to develop models of care for more and more disabled persons.
- RVR Associates Solicitors & Advocates We are privileged to introduce ourselves styled as RVR Associates as a complete law firm dealing in all types of Legal implications,providing quality legal services specifically tailored to meet the needs of our clients. Our practice includes Intellectual Property Rights matters,apart from Civil,Criminal litigation,Labour matters,Arbitration,Corporate, Banking and other Legal services.
- Gamana GAMANA is a Voluntary Development Organization working for a broader concept of Empowerment and Development underlying in its motto of Responding to the needs of the community. GAMANA strives for achieving this broader objective successfully based on its diversified and multifaceted potential and professional expertise which make it possible to address any issue in a comprehensive approach.
- Aarogyasri health care trust Aarogyasri is a unique Community Health Insurance Scheme being implemented in Andhra Pradesh from 1st April, 2007. The scheme provides financial protection to families living below poverty line upto Rs. 2 lakhs in a year for the treatment of serious ailments requiring hospitalization and surgery.
- Visionforindia Life was fun for young Sudhakar in a large family of seven siblings until alcoholism got the worst of his father, making him jobless and starting a journey of violence and dire poverty. His mother had to fend for the family all alone. Soon sudhakar joined her and abruptly ended his studies. In the year 1976 at the age of 22 while travelling in a bus sudhakar was forced to think about life after death when his heart broke to see a young boy meeting with an accident and die. The hunt came to an end when he met Jesus through a man of God.
- Cova COVA(Confederation of Voluntary Associations)is a network of over 800 organisations working in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh and Jammu.Once all the networks and organisations being promoted by COVA become self-reliant and independent,COVA would function as a Research and Resource Center engaged in studies,action research,training,consultancy, advocacy and policy interventions.
- CII - Sohrabji Godrej Green Business Centre CII Sohrabji Godrej Green Business (Centre CII Godrej GBC), a division of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is India's premier developmental institution, offering advisory services to the industry on environmental aspects and works in the areas of Green Buildings, Energy Efficiency, Water Management, Renewable Energy, Green Business Incubation and Climate Change activities.
- Agape India Agape India is committed to holistic care and development of HIV affected and infected children and transformation of communities through health & HIV/AIDS directed initiatives. The core activity is childrenís homes located at Uppal-Hyd. Children admitted to AGAPE are from families where one or more parents are suffering with HIV/AIDS and donít have any means of support or whose parents have already died of HIV/AIDS.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.