Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Society & Home » Organisations
Organisations in HyderabadOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- NAVAJYOTHI MAHILA MANDALI NAVAJYOTHI MAHILA MANDALI was established with a group of dedicated social workers and started services for rural reconstruction, aiming towards Rural Prosperity with the vision of Mahatma Ghandhi. It is registered as a voluntary services organization in the year 1987 on 11th May under Andhra pradesh Telangana Areas Public Societies Registration Act, 1350 Fasali.
- Sphoorti Through the involvment and support from several individuals, groups of individials and non-profit organizations in India and abroad, Sphoorti Foundation works for the rehabilitation of children belonging to underprivileged and vulnerable sections of the society. We support 100 children, run Children's Homes in three different premises in BN Reddy Nagar near Cherlapally, Hyderabad.
- Indo Nepal Rudraksha Organisation Indo-Nepal Rudraksha Organisation INRO is a leading dealer of Rudrakshas in India and abroad. Founded in 1993 by Dr G Panduranga Rao, a well-known Rudraksha specialist and one of the five famous Vedic Mathematicians, and the only person to have received doctorate degree from the famous West Brook American Institute of Management University.
- Lisa india Lisa was registered as a non government organisation in June 2007 to do community service for the teeming millions in the areas of health, education, employment, housing, and several others. It's ultimate goal is to provide a secure environment and living condition.
- Deccan Development Society he Deccan Development Society (DDS), is a two-decade old grassroots organisation working in about 75 villages with women's Sanghams (voluntary village level associations of the poor) in Medak District of Andhra Pradesh. The 5000 women members of the Society represent the poorest of the poor in their village communities. Most of them are dalits, the lowest group in the Indian social hierarchy.
- MAHITA MAHITA, a term derived from ancient Indian scriptures, means regeneration. Mahita is a team of committed individuals who formed in to a group in 1995 to initiate development interventions in the urban slum slums of Hyderabad. Mahitas ideal is to generate development that is socially just, economically viable and culturally vibrant and true to the area and regional ethos.
- AMMA FOUNDATION Amma foundation is an Indian non government Organization(NGO) working towards restoring basic rights of survival to children at the budding stage to give them a better future. Our mission is to provide food shelter to the destitute and deprived, education for wisdom to children, moral support to physically and mentally challenged and health care to the poor.
- Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Limited Engaged in providing industrail development co-operation and industrail development organisation for special economic zone, visakha industrial water supply, gangavaram port, convention centre, mega industrial parks at parawada etc.
- Centre for Research on Innovation and Science Policy RIU Research Into Use is a research and development programme designed to put agricultural research into use for developmental purposes and to conduct research on how to do this. The key research question for RIU is not just to find the best way of putting research into use. Instead the key research question concerns understanding which sorts of configurations are relevant under which circumstances and at which stages in different innovation trajectories.
- Kiranam KIRANAM, Organization for the welfare of disabled is a nonprofit, noncommercial voluntary organization registered under the Public Societies Registration Act. (Telangana Area) (Article 1 of the 1350 fasli) Regd. by Govt.No.611/93 APPSR Act.in 1993 in Andhra Pradesh, India. KIRANAM is now, into it's fifteenth year extending a ray of hope, fulfilling its commitment to develop models of care for more and more disabled persons.
- Centre For Development of Advanced Computing The centre has developed over a period of time a number of products and solutions, such as EnSafe, RealSafe, eSikshak, eSavya, CET Automation Tool, Quality Assurance Analytics Tool for eLearning etc. The centre has established a number of labs in cutting edge technologies like eSuraksha Concept Lab, Malware Resource Centre, Ubiquitous Research Centre, Walkin eLearning Technology Laboratory, etc.
- Affiliated College Teachers' Association, ACTA has a proud history of over sixty years. It is a pioneer in the College Teachers movement in A.P. as well as in the country. It is a founder member of AIFUCTO which was formed in 1962 and has contributed substantially to the growth of College Teachers Movement in the country. It has played a leading role in the evolution of educational policies, specially at the higher education level.
- The Blue Cross Of Hyderabad A non-government organisation (NGO) working towards the welfare of animals and for the preservation of animal rights.
- ACCESS Health International ACCESS Health International is a not for profit organization with offices in South Asia Hyderabad, India, Latin America Sao Paulo, Brazil, South East Asia Singapore, and the United States Washington, DC. Our work encompasses Implementation Research, Knowledge Transfer and Implementation of initiatives and programs designed to create greater access to high quality affordable health care.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Research and Social Action Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Research and Social Action MGNIRSA is an Institution established by Dr. D. Swaminadhan Research Foundation DSRF registered as a Trust and a Society covering All India as its jurisdiction. Three former Members of Planning Commission, Govt. of India viz., Dr. D. Swaminadhan, Dr. Jayant Patil and Dr. S.Z. Qasim are the Founder Trustees and they are also on the Board of Governors of MGNIRSA.
- Gateway on Right to Information A knowledge partner, we understand, is an entity that uses its professional experience in a field to provide support in terms of (a) supplying technical knowledge, (b) innovating, (c) conducting research and documentation and sharing the findings, (d) finding solutions and designing customized tools to address various issues from time to time.
- Asian Agri-History Foundation A non-profit trust that facilitates dissemination of information on agricultural history to promote research on sustainable agriculture in the South and Southeast Asia region.
- Pearl City Chapter Pearl City Chapter, Hyderabad, India is one of the fastest growing components of PMI in the Asia pacific region. The chapter was incorporated in the year 2001 with 25 members and it has grown close to 1000 members. The chapter has made significant contribution in the region by evangelizing the project management profession through seminars, workshops, conferences and network meetings.
- International Foundation for Human Development A private non-profit making organisation working for promoting a holistic approach to human development in all its dimensions.
- Great Commission Ministries Hyderabad This was started at Bhongir of Nalgonda district of AP with a vision of helping the orphans who are in millions in India.Great Commission Ministries is in the heart of God to raise orphans and destitute children.It is non-Governmental, Independent, Charity Christian Organization registered in India since 1994.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.