Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Society & Home » Organisations
Organisations in HyderabadOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- MCKS Food for the Hungry Foundation The MCKS Food for the Hungry Foundation is a not-for-profit volunteer led organization driven by the vision of Grand Master Choa Kok Sui and guided by the fundamental principles of humanity, equality, voluntary service, unity and integrity.We provide food for the hungry while working on the long term goal of promoting education, basic health and supporting livelihood opportunities to under privileged people thereby enabling them to become productive members of society.
- Faith Welfare Society Faith Welfare Society is a non sectarian, non sponsored Christian organisation striving for the upliftment of under privileged children of India. It provides comprehensive care to the orphan and semi-orphan Kids. It also endeavors taking gospel of Jesus Christ to every child and adult in India through Kids, Clubs, Camps, VBSs, Publishing material for Child Evangelism, Film festivals, Gospel Crusades, TV broadcasts planting Churches.
- DHANWANTARI FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL With above views Dr. P. Kamalakara Sharma, Managing Director of Sree Raghavendra Hospitals, Mylardevpally, Rajendra Nagar Mandal, R.R.Dt., Hyderabad with few like-minded Medical Doctors has conducted initial meeting at his hospital premises in January 2004 and later regularly at Sri Raghavendra Swami Mutt, Barkatpura every month. Such one year relentless efforts have identified about 350 Medical doctors in Hyderabad and Secunderabad and led to organize a forum called DHANWANTARI FOUNDATION
- Lisa india Lisa was registered as a non government organisation in June 2007 to do community service for the teeming millions in the areas of health, education, employment, housing, and several others. It's ultimate goal is to provide a secure environment and living condition.
- ASAP (Autism Society of Andhra Pradesh) Autism Society of Andhra Pradesh (ASAP) was formed on 2nd April 2008, declared by the UN as the World Autism Awareness Day. ASAP is an organization for people with Autism and those who care for them, providing a strong voice for autism. ASAP was started to help families and children on the Autism spectrum. It is a non-profit organization which provides charitable services to people who cannot afford special education for their children. ASAP works to help people with autism live their lives with as much independence as possible.
- Cova COVA(Confederation of Voluntary Associations)is a network of over 800 organisations working in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh and Jammu.Once all the networks and organisations being promoted by COVA become self-reliant and independent,COVA would function as a Research and Resource Center engaged in studies,action research,training,consultancy, advocacy and policy interventions.
- CAP Foundation The CAP Foundation is a registered Trust, initiated as an innovative public private partnership to demonstrate a model to address poverty alleviation through linking learning and livelihood needs of working children and disadvantaged youth at risk to equitable qualitative learning and promising labour market oriented vocational training opportunities.
- Hyderabadcity It is about the information about hyderabad city information.emergency services includes ambulance service,blood banks,chemist available day and night.electricity supply,eye banks,hospitals,Municipal Services,Oxygen Services,Water Supply, Police ,Fire Station.All pincodes of areas available in the city.
- Alhaqsociety By Allah's grace, it is almost 25 years ago, in 1984, Majlis-e-lshaat-e-lslam was established exclusively for the propagation of Tawheed (Monotheism) and the Suunah of the prophet Mohammed (p.b.u.h) including modern education with Govt. syllabus. In the remote rural villages of the State of A.P Through our organization we have been able to serve one and all-intellectually, Ideologically and practically in the area of education and for Social and Economic upliftment of the community. The Al–Haque Educational & Welfare Society has been formed in the year 1992, Registered No. 124/92.
- N. T. R. Memorial Trust Providing service to poor and needy pepole and services like blood bank, mobileclinics, eye care, education, rural empowerments and relife operations etc.
- AMMA FOUNDATION Amma foundation is an Indian non government Organization(NGO) working towards restoring basic rights of survival to children at the budding stage to give them a better future. Our mission is to provide food shelter to the destitute and deprived, education for wisdom to children, moral support to physically and mentally challenged and health care to the poor.
- Causeaneffect Foundation Human welfare organisation for the victims of Orissa cyclone working for the children, women and families of tsunami victims to enable them regain their lost livelihood.
- Gateway on Right to Information A knowledge partner, we understand, is an entity that uses its professional experience in a field to provide support in terms of (a) supplying technical knowledge, (b) innovating, (c) conducting research and documentation and sharing the findings, (d) finding solutions and designing customized tools to address various issues from time to time.
- NAVAJYOTHI MAHILA MANDALI NAVAJYOTHI MAHILA MANDALI was established with a group of dedicated social workers and started services for rural reconstruction, aiming towards Rural Prosperity with the vision of Mahatma Ghandhi. It is registered as a voluntary services organization in the year 1987 on 11th May under Andhra pradesh Telangana Areas Public Societies Registration Act, 1350 Fasali.
- Sai Geetha Ashram Sai Geetha Ashram - an abode for spiritual awakening and redressal of grievances. Sai Geetha Ashram offers succour and solace to the careworn individual, caught in the daily grind of life. Here in the cool environs of the lush green trees, one feels wonderfully restored in body, mind and spirit. Sai Geetha Ashram was founded in the year 1987 by His Holiness Sadguru Sri Sri Sri Sai Kumarji.
- Shree Ayyappan temple Shree Ayyappan temple was constructed by Sri Sastha Trust which is an Registerd Charitable Organisation founded by Sri T.V. Raghavan in memory of Late. Sri T.S. Viswanathan and with the blessings of Smt. T. Vasantha.The land for Construction of the Temple was gifted by Sri T. Malathi and Sri T. Nalini.
- Visionforindia Life was fun for young Sudhakar in a large family of seven siblings until alcoholism got the worst of his father, making him jobless and starting a journey of violence and dire poverty. His mother had to fend for the family all alone. Soon sudhakar joined her and abruptly ended his studies. In the year 1976 at the age of 22 while travelling in a bus sudhakar was forced to think about life after death when his heart broke to see a young boy meeting with an accident and die. The hunt came to an end when he met Jesus through a man of God.
- Aarohan Foundation Aarohan Foundation is seeded and driven by a group of IIT and IIM allumni It has an advisory council of leading Global executives with over 20 yrs of diversified sectoral experience and expertise in the areas of Sales and Marketing, Outsourcing, Finance, Human Resources,Project Management Training and development.
- Non Ferrous Materials Technology Development Centre Providing services like non ferrous materials technology development centre.
- Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Limited Engaged in providing industrail development co-operation and industrail development organisation for special economic zone, visakha industrial water supply, gangavaram port, convention centre, mega industrial parks at parawada etc.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.