Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in HyderabadIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- National Research Center on Meat Importance of Livestock production has been well recognized in providing livelihood and food security to the people in India. Animal products play a pivotal role in nutrition, food security and livelihood of people both in developing and developed countries. The relationship between crops and animals has been established for sustained agriculture and food production. Therefore, sustaining livestock production is essential for food production.
- Cova COVA(Confederation of Voluntary Associations)is a network of over 800 organisations working in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh and Jammu.Once all the networks and organisations being promoted by COVA become self-reliant and independent,COVA would function as a Research and Resource Center engaged in studies,action research,training,consultancy, advocacy and policy interventions.
- Bioserve Clinical Research Pvt Ltd Bioserve was established in 2005 with the vision of providing quality clinical research services to sponsors that enable them to validate their innovative products by Providing services that exceed the sponsor requirements of quality, compliance, time and cost,Committed compliance to regulatory and ethical standards,Ensuring the safety, dignity and well-being of all study participants
- Vimta Labs Limited Provides contract research & testing services in the areas of clinical research, pre-clinical (animal) studies, clinical reference lab services, environmental assessments and analytical testing of a wide variety of products.
- Clinexa Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. Clinexa Life Sciences Pvt Ltd is a full-service Contract Research Organization CRO with extended clinical research capabilities having a distinguished investigator network throughout India offering comprehensive clinical research and site management services to Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies, Contract Research Organizations etc.
- Grameen LABS Grameen LABS came into existence as a result of this pioneering effort. The basic objective of the training programme would be to equip rural youths with marketable skills to enhance their capacity to secure employment in the organised sector or set up micro-enterprises for self-employment with adequate income generation. This skill development programme would be an integral part of SGSY and training may be provided on the basis of market demand and potential market opportunities.
- Thrive Thrive is founded by a group of professionals to work for the benefits of rural and tribal communities in Home Lighting, ICT, Education and Health using advanced and innovative technologies.Conducting research studies on the crop pattern, water utilization.Conducting computer-training classes.
- Institute For Development And Research In Banking Technology A centre for pursuing research in the area of computer science, banking technology, financial networks & applications, electronic payments & settlement systems, security technologies, financial information systems and business intelligence.
- Centre For Development of Advanced Computing The centre has developed over a period of time a number of products and solutions, such as EnSafe, RealSafe, eSikshak, eSavya, CET Automation Tool, Quality Assurance Analytics Tool for eLearning etc. The centre has established a number of labs in cutting edge technologies like eSuraksha Concept Lab, Malware Resource Centre, Ubiquitous Research Centre, Walkin eLearning Technology Laboratory, etc.
- Nthrys Bio Tech Labs Nthrys Bio Tech Labs is one such team which makes this link stronger. This concept of harvesting essential practical knowledge from Basic Research Individuals / Institutions / Laboratories to utilize in achieving a Target in Applied Research is first of its kind in this Nation.
- Centre for Research on Innovation and Science Policy RIU Research Into Use is a research and development programme designed to put agricultural research into use for developmental purposes and to conduct research on how to do this. The key research question for RIU is not just to find the best way of putting research into use. Instead the key research question concerns understanding which sorts of configurations are relevant under which circumstances and at which stages in different innovation trajectories.
- Deccan Development Society he Deccan Development Society (DDS), is a two-decade old grassroots organisation working in about 75 villages with women's Sanghams (voluntary village level associations of the poor) in Medak District of Andhra Pradesh. The 5000 women members of the Society represent the poorest of the poor in their village communities. Most of them are dalits, the lowest group in the Indian social hierarchy.
- Cygnus Business Consulting & Research Offering services in business research, credit research, securities research and research methodology.
- Basic Research, Education and Development Society Basic Research, Education and Development Society was established in 1989 with the objective of extending assured financial support to brilliant, but very poor students to pursue higher education. These scholars can be educated at nominal cost. Inculcating a good value system among BREAD Scholars.
- Aarohan Foundation Aarohan Foundation is seeded and driven by a group of IIT and IIM allumni It has an advisory council of leading Global executives with over 20 yrs of diversified sectoral experience and expertise in the areas of Sales and Marketing, Outsourcing, Finance, Human Resources,Project Management Training and development.
- Apollo Hospitals Educational & Research Foundation Apollo Hospitals Educational & Research Foundation (AHERF) is a not-for-profit registered organisation established in the year 1992. It is aimed at promoting and supporting education training and research activities in the quest of quality health care. Through its various educational institutions across the country, it offers an array of masters, baccalaureate, fellowship, diplomas, and certificate courses in Medical and Health Sciences, Hospital and Healthcare Management disciplines.
- Aadita No one prepares oneself for a child with disability because no one imagines having a child with disability, but if it happens, parentís dreams are shattered by powerful streams of unimaginable pain, it is the listening ear and guiding expertise of the professional that holds them together. It can be a disability or learning problem (specific learning disability and dyslexia) the parent is disheartened.
- CPG Stands In the emerging fluid situation, established management paradigms and learning methodologies need continuous evaluation and analysis of concepts, practices and growth trends. In order to track the impact of rapid changes in all domains of management, we need to leverage all media to upgrade both knowledge and practices of management.
- CENTRAL COUNCIL FOR RESEARCH IN UNANI MEDICINE Systematic research in Indian systems of medicine under the government patronage initiated with the establishment of Central Council for Research in Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy CCRIMH as an autonomous organisation of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in the year 1969. A Central Research Institute of Unani Medicine at Hyderabad, two Clinical Research Units one each at New Delhi and Chennai, two Literary Research Units one each at Lucknow and Aligarh and a Composite Drugs Research Unit at Aligarh were established under the ages of this Council.
- EARTHSYSTEM SCIENCES AWARENESS AND RESEARCH ASSOCIATION The modern technology, which apparently has been able to sustain a tremendous growth of human population solely by industrialization and urbanization, started cracking up with dangerous consequences to the humanity. The phenomenal decrease of bio-mass and the alarming increase of pollution have become a serious concern to the scientists and planners the world over.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.