Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in HyderabadIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Human Resource Development Institute of Andhra Pradesh All support for physical and other infrastructure including capacity has been extended. To facilitate the implementation of the new strategy the following actions were initiated. Serve as a Nodal Institute for identification of Training Needs, Facilitation Coordination of Training Activities.
- RTI Gateway A knowledge partner, we understand, is an entity that uses its professional experience in a field to provide support in terms of (a) supplying technical knowledge, (b) innovating, (c) conducting research and documentation and sharing the findings, (d) finding solutions and designing customized tools to address various issues from time to time.
- Aarohan Foundation Aarohan Foundation is seeded and driven by a group of IIT and IIM allumni It has an advisory council of leading Global executives with over 20 yrs of diversified sectoral experience and expertise in the areas of Sales and Marketing, Outsourcing, Finance, Human Resources,Project Management Training and development.
- International Advanced Research Centre The International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials (ARCI) is an autonomous R&D Centre of Government of India department of science and technology located in Hyderabad.has been setup with a mission to develop unique, novel and techno-commercially viable technologies in the area of advanced materials and subsequently transfer them to Indian industries.
- Vimta Labs Limited Provides contract research & testing services in the areas of clinical research, pre-clinical (animal) studies, clinical reference lab services, environmental assessments and analytical testing of a wide variety of products.
- Manavatha Navodaya Foundation Manavatha Navodaya Foundation is an effort in the direction of eliciting volunteering effort in heightening this awareness to doing selfless service to the needy in our journey of life in order to leave behind a better world to our children than the legacy that we inherited.
- Roda Mistry College Of Social Work & Research Centre The college is a community of scholars of social welfare and social work. Its members are dedicated to the pursuit, advancement and transmission of knowledge in the area of social welfare policy in the state and in the country. Through the scholarly and educational endeavors of its faculty and students, the college is committed to the promotion of social justice and harmony.
- SIS Infotech Strategic Industry Services SIS Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is a business research and analysis company, which provides research and strategy support services to some of the worlds leading research and consulting firms. With the industrys largest and trusted collection of research reports, and projects, SIS is well renowned for offering exemplar research, analysis, content development, idea consolidation, and technology expertise to develop learning programs on the web.
- Deccan Development Society he Deccan Development Society (DDS), is a two-decade old grassroots organisation working in about 75 villages with women's Sanghams (voluntary village level associations of the poor) in Medak District of Andhra Pradesh. The 5000 women members of the Society represent the poorest of the poor in their village communities. Most of them are dalits, the lowest group in the Indian social hierarchy.
- A.P. LEGAL SERVICES PVT. LTD. The A.P.Legal Services Pvt.Ltd. is incorporated under the Companies Act in September 1999 to create one of the largest E-legal services network in the country and abroad with the base in Andhra Pradesh. The company’s interest is to provide professionalised, efficient and prompt legal service delivering structures and reduce the time and expense in transactional and justice delivering processes. The corporate structure under the A.P.Legal Services Pvt.Ltd. is designed to achieve the vision of providing all legal services under one roof into a reality.
- Cova COVA(Confederation of Voluntary Associations)is a network of over 800 organisations working in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh and Jammu.Once all the networks and organisations being promoted by COVA become self-reliant and independent,COVA would function as a Research and Resource Center engaged in studies,action research,training,consultancy, advocacy and policy interventions.
- NISG To establish itself as a Centre of Excellence in eGovernance by leveraging private sector resources through public private partnership mode for the spread of eGovernance. To facilitate application of public and private resources to eGovernance in the areas of Strategic Planning Project Consulting Capacity Building Research and Innovation.
- ICON-2010 The Eighth International Conference on Natural Language Processing (ICON 2010) will be held at IIT Kharagpur, India during 8-11 December, 2010. The ICON conference series is a forum for promoting interaction among researchers in the field of Natural Language Processing in India and abroad
- Directorate of Sorghum Research To conduct basic and strategic research leading to technology development for increased productivity of sorghum, its diversified utilization, to promote profitability from sorghum based cropping systems and to serve as national repository of sorghum germplasm.
- Centre For Development of Advanced Computing The centre has developed over a period of time a number of products and solutions, such as EnSafe, RealSafe, eSikshak, eSavya, CET Automation Tool, Quality Assurance Analytics Tool for eLearning etc. The centre has established a number of labs in cutting edge technologies like eSuraksha Concept Lab, Malware Resource Centre, Ubiquitous Research Centre, Walkin eLearning Technology Laboratory, etc.
- SatNav Technologies SatNav Technologies, one of India’s early starters in the IT Products space, offers a wide array of Products both Off-the-shelf as well as customizable, for both the B2B and the B2C markets. These products were developed when the management team of SatNav Technologies working together since the year 2000 was a part of a large Indian IT company.
- Centre for Research on Innovation and Science Policy RIU Research Into Use is a research and development programme designed to put agricultural research into use for developmental purposes and to conduct research on how to do this. The key research question for RIU is not just to find the best way of putting research into use. Instead the key research question concerns understanding which sorts of configurations are relevant under which circumstances and at which stages in different innovation trajectories.
- CENTRAL COUNCIL FOR RESEARCH IN UNANI MEDICINE Systematic research in Indian systems of medicine under the government patronage initiated with the establishment of Central Council for Research in Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy CCRIMH as an autonomous organisation of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in the year 1969. A Central Research Institute of Unani Medicine at Hyderabad, two Clinical Research Units one each at New Delhi and Chennai, two Literary Research Units one each at Lucknow and Aligarh and a Composite Drugs Research Unit at Aligarh were established under the ages of this Council.
- Cygnus Business Consulting & Research Offering services in business research, credit research, securities research and research methodology.
- Aware Banjara Organization Aware Banjara a dedicated non governmental organization, is diversified into the fields of Social Work, Education, Health, Cultural Activities and Night Schools and the organization has the facilities of Income Tax Exemption 80 G & 12 A Grant is available, Income Tax Exemption Number: F.No.DIT E HTD80G2050709.The FCRA Foreign Contribution and Online facilities are under process.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.