Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in HyderabadIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Centre for Research on Innovation and Science Policy RIU Research Into Use is a research and development programme designed to put agricultural research into use for developmental purposes and to conduct research on how to do this. The key research question for RIU is not just to find the best way of putting research into use. Instead the key research question concerns understanding which sorts of configurations are relevant under which circumstances and at which stages in different innovation trajectories.
- Mutual Assistance for Voluntary Institutions Mutual Assistance for Voluntary Institutions in India MUAVIN is a voluntary organisation established in 1985 with the following aims and objects:a To undertake research and analysis and forward planning for the educational, economic and social betterment of Weaker Sections of people.b To promote and facilitate and co-ordinate the pursuit of excellence by existing institutions in their working for educational, economic and social betterment of Weaker Sections of people.
- Thrive Thrive is founded by a group of professionals to work for the benefits of rural and tribal communities in Home Lighting, ICT, Education and Health using advanced and innovative technologies.Conducting research studies on the crop pattern, water utilization.Conducting computer-training classes.
- CPG Stands In the emerging fluid situation, established management paradigms and learning methodologies need continuous evaluation and analysis of concepts, practices and growth trends. In order to track the impact of rapid changes in all domains of management, we need to leverage all media to upgrade both knowledge and practices of management.
- Centre for Social Service Mrs. Vijayalakshmi, double M. A. M. Phil, is the wife of late Mr. K. Saradhi I.F.S. She worked in the Health Care Industry and Government sector for many years. A woman of eminent strength and courage she bravely faced the tests of time and decided to channel all her energy towards the empowerment of under-privileged young girls in our society.
- Clinexa Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. Clinexa Life Sciences Pvt Ltd is a full-service Contract Research Organization CRO with extended clinical research capabilities having a distinguished investigator network throughout India offering comprehensive clinical research and site management services to Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies, Contract Research Organizations etc.
- A.P. LEGAL SERVICES PVT. LTD. The A.P.Legal Services Pvt.Ltd. is incorporated under the Companies Act in September 1999 to create one of the largest E-legal services network in the country and abroad with the base in Andhra Pradesh. The companyís interest is to provide professionalised, efficient and prompt legal service delivering structures and reduce the time and expense in transactional and justice delivering processes. The corporate structure under the A.P.Legal Services Pvt.Ltd. is designed to achieve the vision of providing all legal services under one roof into a reality.
- Aadita No one prepares oneself for a child with disability because no one imagines having a child with disability, but if it happens, parentís dreams are shattered by powerful streams of unimaginable pain, it is the listening ear and guiding expertise of the professional that holds them together. It can be a disability or learning problem (specific learning disability and dyslexia) the parent is disheartened.
- Roda Mistry College Of Social Work & Research Centre The college is a community of scholars of social welfare and social work. Its members are dedicated to the pursuit, advancement and transmission of knowledge in the area of social welfare policy in the state and in the country. Through the scholarly and educational endeavors of its faculty and students, the college is committed to the promotion of social justice and harmony.
- Gateway on Right to Information A knowledge partner, we understand, is an entity that uses its professional experience in a field to provide support in terms of (a) supplying technical knowledge, (b) innovating, (c) conducting research and documentation and sharing the findings, (d) finding solutions and designing customized tools to address various issues from time to time.
- National Institute Of Nutrition Indiaís premier nutrition research institute working under the aegis of Indian Council of Medical Research.
- Inuomsoft Pvt Ltd INUOM offer our clientele globally a full set of services and partnership in Training & Development related to Information technology, With the latest technologies from the rest of the other technologies in the IT industry, we drive the success of our Clientele with an understanding of degree of risk involved and considering the high degree of time with quality learning forecasts.
- Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty SERP is an autonomous society of the Department of Rural Development, Government of Andhra Pradesh. SERP is registered under the Societies Telangana Act, chaired by the Chief Minister as the exofficio Chairman of the General Body GB.
- Nthrys Bio Tech Labs Nthrys Bio Tech Labs is one such team which makes this link stronger. This concept of harvesting essential practical knowledge from Basic Research Individuals / Institutions / Laboratories to utilize in achieving a Target in Applied Research is first of its kind in this Nation.
- Sree Srinivasa Ent Care & Research Instituties With the divine blessings of Lord SREE SRINIVASA, we are happy & proud to announce start - up of our exclusive ENT hospital SECRI, a unit of A.P ENT & Dental Research hospitals.SECRI is one of few centers in the state to have Radio Frequency Surgery System, Microdebrider system, attached Audiology department, Sleep Lab etc etc.
- Association for Human Development The Association for Human Development is a non-profit organization that works to accelerate development in India through its publication, Catalyst for Human Development, organizing a Development Congress and conducting other such activities.This organization also provides a platform for development related dialogue.
- Grameen LABS Grameen LABS came into existence as a result of this pioneering effort. The basic objective of the training programme would be to equip rural youths with marketable skills to enhance their capacity to secure employment in the organised sector or set up micro-enterprises for self-employment with adequate income generation. This skill development programme would be an integral part of SGSY and training may be provided on the basis of market demand and potential market opportunities.
- MCKS Food for the Hungry Foundation The MCKS Food for the Hungry Foundation is a not-for-profit volunteer led organization driven by the vision of Grand Master Choa Kok Sui and guided by the fundamental principles of humanity, equality, voluntary service, unity and integrity.We provide food for the hungry while working on the long term goal of promoting education, basic health and supporting livelihood opportunities to under privileged people thereby enabling them to become productive members of society.
- Cova COVA(Confederation of Voluntary Associations)is a network of over 800 organisations working in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh and Jammu.Once all the networks and organisations being promoted by COVA become self-reliant and independent,COVA would function as a Research and Resource Center engaged in studies,action research,training,consultancy, advocacy and policy interventions.
- Basic Research, Education and Development Society Basic Research, Education and Development Society was established in 1989 with the objective of extending assured financial support to brilliant, but very poor students to pursue higher education. These scholars can be educated at nominal cost. Inculcating a good value system among BREAD Scholars.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.