Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in HyderabadIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Manavatha Navodaya Foundation Manavatha Navodaya Foundation is an effort in the direction of eliciting volunteering effort in heightening this awareness to doing selfless service to the needy in our journey of life in order to leave behind a better world to our children than the legacy that we inherited.
- National Institute Of Nutrition India’s premier nutrition research institute working under the aegis of Indian Council of Medical Research.
- Aadita No one prepares oneself for a child with disability because no one imagines having a child with disability, but if it happens, parent’s dreams are shattered by powerful streams of unimaginable pain, it is the listening ear and guiding expertise of the professional that holds them together. It can be a disability or learning problem (specific learning disability and dyslexia) the parent is disheartened.
- ICON-2010 The Eighth International Conference on Natural Language Processing (ICON 2010) will be held at IIT Kharagpur, India during 8-11 December, 2010. The ICON conference series is a forum for promoting interaction among researchers in the field of Natural Language Processing in India and abroad
- Cygnus Business Consulting & Research Offering services in business research, credit research, securities research and research methodology.
- India Development Gateway is a country-wide initiative that will target specific country needs in the domain of rural and social development. The Gateway is the National portal of India developed as a single-window access to information and services, with specific objective of reaching the un-reached rural communities of India, especially women and poor.
- Indian Academy of Cerebral Palsy The Indian academy of cerebral palsy is a national body consisting of pioneers drawn from different regions and specialties across the country. With decades of work behind them, they share a common futuristic vision to contribute to the welfare of persons with cerebral palsy and related neuro developmental disabilities and their families at all socio ecological levels. Its formation was made possible mainly due to the sincere efforts of Dr.Anirudh K Purohit.
- Aster Consulting Aster Consulting Ltd is an Romanian independent consulting company in the field of environment protection. Set up in 2003 the company has as main purpose to obtain for its clients sustainable results and practical solutions in the field of environment.
- International Advanced Research Centre The International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials (ARCI) is an autonomous R&D Centre of Government of India department of science and technology located in Hyderabad.has been setup with a mission to develop unique, novel and techno-commercially viable technologies in the area of advanced materials and subsequently transfer them to Indian industries.
- SatNav Technologies SatNav Technologies, one of India’s early starters in the IT Products space, offers a wide array of Products both Off-the-shelf as well as customizable, for both the B2B and the B2C markets. These products were developed when the management team of SatNav Technologies working together since the year 2000 was a part of a large Indian IT company.
- Deccan Development Society he Deccan Development Society (DDS), is a two-decade old grassroots organisation working in about 75 villages with women's Sanghams (voluntary village level associations of the poor) in Medak District of Andhra Pradesh. The 5000 women members of the Society represent the poorest of the poor in their village communities. Most of them are dalits, the lowest group in the Indian social hierarchy.
- Inuomsoft Pvt Ltd INUOM offer our clientele globally a full set of services and partnership in Training & Development related to Information technology, With the latest technologies from the rest of the other technologies in the IT industry, we drive the success of our Clientele with an understanding of degree of risk involved and considering the high degree of time with quality learning forecasts.
- Grameen LABS Grameen LABS came into existence as a result of this pioneering effort. The basic objective of the training programme would be to equip rural youths with marketable skills to enhance their capacity to secure employment in the organised sector or set up micro-enterprises for self-employment with adequate income generation. This skill development programme would be an integral part of SGSY and training may be provided on the basis of market demand and potential market opportunities.
- CPG Stands In the emerging fluid situation, established management paradigms and learning methodologies need continuous evaluation and analysis of concepts, practices and growth trends. In order to track the impact of rapid changes in all domains of management, we need to leverage all media to upgrade both knowledge and practices of management.
- Apollo Hospitals Educational & Research Foundation Apollo Hospitals Educational & Research Foundation (AHERF) is a not-for-profit registered organisation established in the year 1992. It is aimed at promoting and supporting education training and research activities in the quest of quality health care. Through its various educational institutions across the country, it offers an array of masters, baccalaureate, fellowship, diplomas, and certificate courses in Medical and Health Sciences, Hospital and Healthcare Management disciplines.
- A.P. LEGAL SERVICES PVT. LTD. The A.P.Legal Services Pvt.Ltd. is incorporated under the Companies Act in September 1999 to create one of the largest E-legal services network in the country and abroad with the base in Andhra Pradesh. The company’s interest is to provide professionalised, efficient and prompt legal service delivering structures and reduce the time and expense in transactional and justice delivering processes. The corporate structure under the A.P.Legal Services Pvt.Ltd. is designed to achieve the vision of providing all legal services under one roof into a reality.
- Basic Research, Education and Development Society Basic Research, Education and Development Society was established in 1989 with the objective of extending assured financial support to brilliant, but very poor students to pursue higher education. These scholars can be educated at nominal cost. Inculcating a good value system among BREAD Scholars.
- EARTHSYSTEM SCIENCES AWARENESS AND RESEARCH ASSOCIATION The modern technology, which apparently has been able to sustain a tremendous growth of human population solely by industrialization and urbanization, started cracking up with dangerous consequences to the humanity. The phenomenal decrease of bio-mass and the alarming increase of pollution have become a serious concern to the scientists and planners the world over.
- Centre For Development of Advanced Computing The centre has developed over a period of time a number of products and solutions, such as EnSafe, RealSafe, eSikshak, eSavya, CET Automation Tool, Quality Assurance Analytics Tool for eLearning etc. The centre has established a number of labs in cutting edge technologies like eSuraksha Concept Lab, Malware Resource Centre, Ubiquitous Research Centre, Walkin eLearning Technology Laboratory, etc.
- Mutual Assistance for Voluntary Institutions Mutual Assistance for Voluntary Institutions in India MUAVIN is a voluntary organisation established in 1985 with the following aims and objects:a To undertake research and analysis and forward planning for the educational, economic and social betterment of Weaker Sections of people.b To promote and facilitate and co-ordinate the pursuit of excellence by existing institutions in their working for educational, economic and social betterment of Weaker Sections of people.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.