Home » Directory » Madhya Pradesh » Indore » Society & Home » Organisations
Organisations in IndoreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- MCS- Mahila Computer Saksharta Mcs is a non commercial organization in the work of social welfare started with a Mission to provide better health service and spread literacy to all class of people the Object organization is the oath to be continuously engaged in the welfare of the neglected class of people especially the children. Mcs has been supported by a number of organistaion considering the importance of information Technology it has taken the project of spreading computer literacy to every nook and corner.
- Shaadilagn Shaadilagn.Com is the effort to create a ideal matrimonial platform to various major communities in the society of India and the world. Shaadilagn Web Services will be the beginning and end to your search for an ideal Life partner. It is said that marriages are made in heaven and settled on Earth. We help you in finding a suitable match just by following the same principles. You can search for either a bride or groom with our easy to use interface. We sincerely hope and should be successful in helping you to find your ideal life partner.
- Catholic Diocese of Indore On March 03, 1931, the Mission territory of Indore was formed by extracting some territories from the Diocese of Ajmer, Allahabad and Nagpur and was officially assigned to the Society of the Divine Word. The territory covered 1,10,000 sq. kms. comprising the districts of Indore, Khargone, Dhar, Jhabua except the Tehsil of Thandla, Ratlam, Ujjain, Dewas, Shajapur, Rajgarh, Bhilsa, Vidisha, the whole of Bhopal State and the districts of Khandwa and Hoshangabad.
- Indore Cancer Foundation Charitable Trust The Indore Cancer Foundation Public Charitable Trust (ICF) was launched on December 27, 1988, in the presence of Dr. Jatin P. Shah, Professor and Chief, Head and Neck Service, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York; Late Mr. Sunil Dutt, former M.P. from Mumbai; Mr. Surendra Wadhwani, Hong Kong; and prominent citizens of Indore like Mr. Abhay Chajjlani of the Nai Duniya group.
- Paramanand Institute Of Management And Research We at PIMR are committed to provide right Knowledge so that our students live a bright, bold and beautiful life full of joy and happiness. Our Motto is to provide a high degree of quality education without compromise. We all have potential strengths and energy to become masters and leaders in the field of our own choice.
- Universal Solidarity Movement The Movement is based on the spiritual foundations of all the world religions. The vision statement is inspired by some of the unique and positive values of these religions. The statement promotes a paradigm shift from a narrow understanding of religiosity to a broad and liberative spirituality.
- Old Dalians Association We carry a sense of pride in being a member of this prestigious association. Its our endeavour to make it more vibrant, active, and a selfsustaining organization. It should evolve as a hub and a proactive platform for reviving & maintaining relationship between Old Dalians and to bring maximum number of Old Dalians under its fold.
- Centre For Advanced Technolgy Providing all types of research and development services.
- Sewa bharat The rapid progress made by Sewa in organising women in Gujarat lead to a demand for creation of similar organisations in other states too.Sewa Bharat was thus set up in 1982 in response to this demand. Its main aim is to facilitate the formation of new member organisations across the country and to promote their growth and development.
- National Centre For Missing Children A organization working for the missing children & offering all the information on missing children report missing child and tracing parents of missing child.
- Narmada Conservation Initiative We are a voluntary group of individuals from different walks of life, sharing common concern for conserving the land, water, forests and atmosphere in Narmada basin. We are registered under Madhya Pradesh Societies Registration Act, 1973 as a nonprofit, apolitical, non government organization since May 2006.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.