Colleges in JaipurThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Jagannath Gupta Institute of Engineering and Technology Jagannath Gupta Institute of Engineering and Technology came into being in the year 2004 under the aegis of Jagannath Gupta Memorial Educational Society with the intrinsic aim to harbour technical excellence in the state of Rajasthan. Popularly known as JNIT,the Institute has emerged as a prestigious center for learning.
- S.S. Jain Subodh P. G. College The destiny of a nation is decided in its classrooms S.S.Jain Subodh P.G. College has proved this prophetic statement with conviction by emerging as one of the premier institution of higher learning education in the Rajasthan.The need for quality education has been felt for a long time and a gap exists in the field of purposeful and relevant education that takes into account the ground realities by the professionals in the different fields.
- Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering & Technology Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering & Technology belongs to the Arvind Bharti Vidyalaya Samiti which come into existence in 1975 with the inspiration from the life and thoughts of the great thinker, philosopher, Yogi and saint Shri Aurbindo; for the upliftment of socail service, cultural activities and prmotion of professional education.
- Tirupati College of Distance Education TCTE SOCEITY has been established in the year 2001 under the Rajasthan Society Registration Act 1958. It is pioneered by the honest efforts of young, energetic and well-qualified team of professionals. Tirupati College is swiftly developing a distinctive identity and undergoing rapid growth, offer diverse programs to upper-division undergraduates and to graduate students.
- Institute of Health Management Research IIHMR is an institution dedicated to the improvement in standards of health through better management of health care and related programmes. It seeks to accomplish this through management research, training, consultation and institutional networking in a national and global perspective.
- Arya Group Of Colleges The college offering high quality professional education in various disciplines of engineering, management, pharmacy, bachelor and master sciences.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri PG College The college is making consistent efforts to strengthen its infrastructure, upgrade the labs with latest equipment and move with time in the fast changing global scenario. College is running PG Course MA(English) in faculty of arts and M.Sc(Chemistry) in faculty of science and UG Courses are B.Sc.(Bio), B.Sc.(Maths), B.com, B.A. with vocational subjects Computer Application, Geography etc.
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical college and Hospital Established in the year 2000, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital is first recognized Medical College in Rajasthan State in the private sector. Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital and its associated institutions and Hospitals promoted by India Education Trust represent an epitome of quality Health Care through continuous up-gradation and medical treatment & education. The medical fraternity here seeks to minimize human misery and suffering using modern medical systems and techniques.
- LBS College of Pharmacy LBS College of Pharmacy, Jaipur is located in a peaceful and posh area of the City, Tilak Nagar. It is situated at a distance of about 6 km from Railway Station, 5 km. from Roadways Bus Stand and 12 km from Air Port.The society of the college, Bharat Sewak Shiksha Samiti BSSS has a long history, which goes back to 1960. In 1963 BSSS started the institution, Lal Bahadur Shastri College.
- ICMAI Jaipur ICMAI Jaipur has been founded in 2001 in Jaipur city of Rajasthan as an excellent management college, approved by AICTE, Govt. of India, New Delhi for post graduate (MBA) course. Initially it was affiliated to University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, then to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota since 2006-2007 onwards. Other PG and UG courses like MIB, MHRM, BBA and BCA are affiliated to University Of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Shri Swaroop Govind Pareek Shri Swaroop Govind Pareek P.G. College of Education was founded in 1965 by the erstwhile freedom fighter Shri Swaroop Govind Pareek to inculcate Indian values and culture in teaching of education. This is the first college of education in Jaipur. A time when British system of education was dominant, this college was opned with the perspective of imparting knowledge in the true Indian context.
- Stani Memorial P.G. College The Library has a rich collection of more than 26,000 books, subscribes for 10 Newspapers and 20 Weekly and Fortnightly Journals and Magazines. The Modern Scientific era is analytical and practical based educational era and demands not only theoretical knowledge but also practical knowledge of every aspect.
- The IIS University To be an International Model Institution for students' success beyond predicted expectations. To transform the dreams and aspirations of the youth to reality. To empower the youth to realize that they determine the outcome of their own lives. To provide quality education for self-reliance.
- Department Of College Education The Commissionerate of College Education was set up in 1958 for the administration and development of higher education in the Rajasthan State. In 1958 there were only 40 Colleges (24 Government, 13 Aided And 03 Unaided) under the Control of the Commissionerate. The Commissionerate is working under the control and administration of the Commissioner of College Education, Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women was established in the year 2002 with an intake of 240 students. The intake was further increased to 300 in 2004 and 480 in 2007, Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women is promoted by Chandrawati Education Society with the aim to enable the girl students to unchain barriers to reach greater heights. RCEW is the first and only girls' engineering college in Jaipur.
- Compucom Institute Jaipur An well renouned college that Offers courses in Science and technology. Offers healthy enviornment for study to students.Offers good placement to students.They develop dedicated, innovative and effective technical experts, researchers and teachers.
- JAIPUR COLLEGE OF PHARMACY aipur College of Pharmacy (JCP), established in the year 2003 and managed by the Modern Society for Education and research, is solely devoted to the growth and development of Pharmacy Education in the State of Rajasthan. The members of the Society includes eminent educationists, educational administrators, and highly qualified professionals from the field of Medicine, Engineering, Science and Technology Pharmacy & other allied subjects. The management has a great ambition
- The LNM Istitute of information Technology It is a public-private partnership University jointly set-up by the Government of Rajasthan and the LAKSHMI & USHA MITTAL FOUNDATION as an autonomous non-profit organization. Our objective is to provide quality education having research focus, so that students graduating out of the Institute can make significant contributions to the industries and society.
- Arya Institute of Engineering & Technology In his quest glory and pride, he established first private Engineering College in the state of Rajasthan at Alwar. Then in the year 2000, he established the Arya group of colleges at Kukas, Jaipur. His vision usher the establishment of 100 private engineering colleges & his efforts developed the state of Rajasthan into IT hub of North India.
- Parishkar College of Global Excellence Creating a new generation having scientific temper and progressive outlook Providing quality education to the students. Aiming towards the creation of complete personalities. Capable of succeeding in every walk of life. Filling the students with optimistic and positive energy. Objectives .To provide affordable quality education. To develop managerial competence among the students by inculcating specialized knowledge and skills. Placement of students in reputed organizations.
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.