Home » Directory » Rajasthan » Jaipur » Government » Government Organizations
Government Organizations in JaipurGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Rajasthan District Poverty Initiatives Project Rajasthan District Poverty Initiatives Project was launched in July 2000, with financial assistance of the World Bank in seven poorest districts of Rajasthan namely Baran, Churu, Dausa, Dholpur, Jhalawar, Rajsamand and Tonk.The Project aims at improving the levels of economic activity, productivity and income of targeted 3,50,000 BPL families of 7039 villages of seven selected districts.
- AIESEC Jaipur Present in over 107 countries and territories and with over 45,000 members, AIESEC is the world's largest student‐run organisation. Focused on providing a platform for youth leadership development, AIESEC offers young people the opportunity to be global citizens, to change the world, and to get experience and skills that matter today.
- Rajasthan Mission on Skill and Livelihoods Rajasthan is the largest Indian State with a geographical area of 342,239 square kilometers. It accounts for 10.4% of the land area of the country and 5.5% of the population. But its share of national GDP at 2.7% 2005-06 clearly shows the impoverished nature of the state and its people. The burden of providing livelihoods has been disproportionately on the rural sector and especially agriculture and allied sector
- e-Procurement Technologies Ltd. eProcurement Technologies Ltd. is an ISO 27001 Certified eProcurement Company that provides an end to end eProcurement Solution like Tender Alert Service Market Making, eAuction, Reverse Auction, eTendering, eSourcing, etc. We annually Track more than 1 Million TendersAnnum & we successfully enable Rs.10,000 Cr worth of eProcurement every Year. Out of thousands of our costumers some of the reputed one includes ICICI Bank, SBI Bank, BHEL, Bank of Baroda, ESSAR Group, etc. for whom we are the exclusive eProcurement service providers & their procurement worth 1000s of crores are processed through our platform www.abcProcure.com
- PDCOR Limited PDCOR Limited (PDCOR) is a company jointly promoted by the Government of Rajasthan (GoR) and Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) to facilitate private sector investment in the infrastructure sector in the State of Rajasthan.PDCOR has the capability to provide institutional support to the Government in successfully structuring and implementing infrastructure projects on a public-private partnership format
- E - Mitra With a view to deploy IT for the benefit of citizens of the states, Government of Rajasthan launched two citizen friendly projects in the year 2002, namely Lok Mitra and Jan Mitra. Payment of electricity bills. A rural centric e - enabled service delivery system running successfully at Jhalawar & Jaipur.
Government Organizations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (567)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.