Organisations in JaipurOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Volunteering India Engaged in promotion of environment & sustainable development which includes protection of environment, rural and sustainable development, rainwater harvesting, promotion of wastelands and women-child and family welfare & education.
- Jaipur Medical Association The necessity of having a common platform for the academic, social and professional activities amongst practitioners of modern systems of medicine was felt in the thirties. On 17th June 1939, about 10 of then convened a meeting and formally reserved to from a "Jaipur Medical Association" with late Dr. Bhola Nath as President and Dr. Tara Shankar Mathur as its Hon. Secretary. This fact is borne out by the inscriptions on the boards displayed at the Jaipur Medical Association Hall.
- HEDCON Dedicated to improving the lives of the poor in Rajasthan and working at the grass roots level for sustainable development in the Thar Desert, eight NGOs decided to combine their knowledge and experience and set up a body that would be able to conduct research and advocacy programs. They realized that awareness creation and knowledge generation should be a vital and integral aspect of their activities, and with this purpose HEDCON took birth in 1999.
- Bethany Indian Development Society Bethany Indian Development Society BIDS was born in 1985, with a vision of its secretary Mr. Surendra Patrick, alone crusader, to provide education, health care, awareness programme, sanitation programme, agriculture and water resource management and emergency relief programme. Apart from this we give emphasis over all around development of women and children in the weaker section.
- ARAVALI Association for Rural Advancement through Voluntary Action & Local Involvement here are compelling complementarities between the Government and Non-government sector - while NGOs have closer community and organisational basis and an ability to innovate; Government has the reach, scale and infrastructure for programme delivery over a large area. But there are serious doubts, and suspicions on both sides. Also systems of institutionalising the partnership do not exist in departments and government bodies.
- M. R. Morarka GDC-Rural Research Foundation We Provide Services such as Vermiculture, Organic Farming, R & D for biotech application in agriculture, Agri-business & entrepreneurship, Scientific Waste Management & recycling, Micro Finance, HIV-AIDS prevention & control, Value Addition in agriculture & food processing, Farm Ecotourism & heritage conservation
- Linux Users Group Jaipur Linux Users Group Jaipur LUGJ. We are a non profit organization based in Jaipur, Rajasthan that provides number of useful resources at a common platform like mailing lists, install fests, Open source workshops, hackfests and interactive chat sessions at IRC for Linux users based in Jaipur.
- YOUNG ENTERPRENEURS OAGANIZATION global community that enriches members' lives through dynamic peer-to-peer learning, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, and connections to experts.Founded 22 years ago by young, energetic entrepreneurs, EO is now 7,300+ members strong with more than 116 Chapters in 42 Countries around the globe. Our members come from all walks of life and run companies of every type and size imaginable. But whether famous or not,
- Sahayta Non-profitable organisation providing training programmes for road accident and road safety.
- Jangid samaj The very first website of Jangid samaj was effectively launched on 17 Sept 2004. The experts of team are regularly updating the website & working hard for collecting data from different fields of samaj. The result of them is in front of you. We are trying to touch the every segment of community, as many factors affects development of society. So we trying to reach upto business, service, career, matrimonial, articles, social news, history etc.
- Jaipur Rugs Foundation A non-profit organization in India, working to improve the living conditions of poor carpet weavers and make them economically sound, to promote and facilitate research & development in the carpet industry.
- Kamtech Associates Private Limited Providing customised software module development, it outsourcing and e-commerce solutions.
- ladli Ladli is a project of I-India, a local non-profit, non-governmental organisation whose donors and supporters have included Unicef, World Bank, Finland, Intrepid Travel, Australia and the Government of India. I-India provides homes, street schools, vocational training and a crisis help line to the most needy street children of Jaipur. It was established in 1993 and helps over 3000 children daily.
- Indian Gerontological Association Indian Gerontological Association is a nonprofit organisation devoted to the well being of senior citizens and research on ageing since last 32 years. The Association came into existence in 1967 and was registered in 196869 Reg.No. 212 under the Rajasthan Societies Registration Act. It is also affiliated to International Association of Gerontology.
- DIGANTAR We believe that the purpose of education is to make the child a self motivated and independent learner with the ability to think critically.Digantar strives to develop educational opportunities for all children based on this idea.We also actively conduct education research and publish an education journal and educational material for children.
- KOSHISH Mastectomy Association of India-Jaipur Chapter The basic aim of this program is to educate former mastectomees, now physically and emotionally healthy, to relate (in a unique and positive way) to new patients with breast cancer in order to raise their morale. Some of our members are trained in Breast Cancer Volunteers Training Program.KOSHISH, a breast cancer support group, composed of volunteers drawn from breast cancer survivors, social workers and health professionals, is dedicated to serve women who are suffering from breast cancer.
- Agarwal Janak Bhavan Dharmashala Trust This link provides information about Agarwal Janak Bhavan Dharmashala Trust.This Agarwala Janak Bhavan Dharmashal Trust comes under category of Associations.This was located in Jaipur in Rajasthan.Kanwation ka khura ram ganj bazar is the location of this organization
- I-India A non-profit, non-governmental voluntary organization provides shelter, nutrition, health & sanitary care and recreation to the street and working children and also offers vocational education and rehabilitation skills development.
- State Institute of Health & Family Welfare SIHFW State Institute of Health & Family Welfare SIHFW Rajasthan, is an apex level autonomous training and research organization in the Health Sector of the State. It was founded in 1995 as a registered society Reg. No.25Jaipur199596 by the Government of Rajasthan under Societies Registraion Act 1958.
- Institute of Health Management Research The Institute will be completed successful 25 years. Since its inception in 1984, the institute has made a distinct place for itself and become a leading organization in the country engaging itself in health management research, education and training to fulfill its mission to dedicate itself to the improvement in standards of health through better management of health care and related programs.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.