Organisations in JaipurOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- M. R. Morarka GDC-Rural Research Foundation We Provide Services such as Vermiculture, Organic Farming, R & D for biotech application in agriculture, Agri-business & entrepreneurship, Scientific Waste Management & recycling, Micro Finance, HIV-AIDS prevention & control, Value Addition in agriculture & food processing, Farm Ecotourism & heritage conservation
- Jaipur Medical Association The necessity of having a common platform for the academic, social and professional activities amongst practitioners of modern systems of medicine was felt in the thirties. On 17th June 1939, about 10 of then convened a meeting and formally reserved to from a "Jaipur Medical Association" with late Dr. Bhola Nath as President and Dr. Tara Shankar Mathur as its Hon. Secretary. This fact is borne out by the inscriptions on the boards displayed at the Jaipur Medical Association Hall.
- HEALTH & SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH CENTRE Health And Social Development Research Centre (HSDRC) has been functioning as an NGO since September13, 1993 in Rajasthan INDIA. It has been registered as a Society as per Registration of Societies Act, Rajasthan 1958 w.e.f September 13, 1993.Primarily its focussed areas of intervention have been Health, Livelihood & Women Empowermen.
- Indian Gerontological Association Indian Gerontological Association is a nonprofit organisation devoted to the well being of senior citizens and research on ageing since last 32 years. The Association came into existence in 1967 and was registered in 196869 Reg.No. 212 under the Rajasthan Societies Registration Act. It is also affiliated to International Association of Gerontology.
- Shaddi Vivah Matrimonial The Aim is to offer a knowledge base of enduring value, excellence in skills from an institute with a distinct computer. Reputation and commitments makes all the difference to a students future. The aim of Vision Computer Park as an Institute of professionals who are committed to excellence in their personal and professional endeavors.
- ladli Ladli is a project of I-India, a local non-profit, non-governmental organisation whose donors and supporters have included Unicef, World Bank, Finland, Intrepid Travel, Australia and the Government of India. I-India provides homes, street schools, vocational training and a crisis help line to the most needy street children of Jaipur. It was established in 1993 and helps over 3000 children daily.
- DIGANTAR We believe that the purpose of education is to make the child a self motivated and independent learner with the ability to think critically.Digantar strives to develop educational opportunities for all children based on this idea.We also actively conduct education research and publish an education journal and educational material for children.
- Agarwal Janak Bhavan Dharmashala Trust This link provides information about Agarwal Janak Bhavan Dharmashala Trust.This Agarwala Janak Bhavan Dharmashal Trust comes under category of Associations.This was located in Jaipur in Rajasthan.Kanwation ka khura ram ganj bazar is the location of this organization
- Volunteering India Engaged in promotion of environment & sustainable development which includes protection of environment, rural and sustainable development, rainwater harvesting, promotion of wastelands and women-child and family welfare & education.
- Linux Users Group Jaipur Linux Users Group Jaipur LUGJ. We are a non profit organization based in Jaipur, Rajasthan that provides number of useful resources at a common platform like mailing lists, install fests, Open source workshops, hackfests and interactive chat sessions at IRC for Linux users based in Jaipur.
- Sahayta Non-profitable organisation providing training programmes for road accident and road safety.
- Institute of Health Management Research The Institute will be completed successful 25 years. Since its inception in 1984, the institute has made a distinct place for itself and become a leading organization in the country engaging itself in health management research, education and training to fulfill its mission to dedicate itself to the improvement in standards of health through better management of health care and related programs.
- ARAVALI Association for Rural Advancement through Voluntary Action & Local Involvement here are compelling complementarities between the Government and Non-government sector - while NGOs have closer community and organisational basis and an ability to innovate; Government has the reach, scale and infrastructure for programme delivery over a large area. But there are serious doubts, and suspicions on both sides. Also systems of institutionalising the partnership do not exist in departments and government bodies.
- Kamtech Associates Private Limited Providing customised software module development, it outsourcing and e-commerce solutions.
- Art of Living The Art of Living is a multi-faceted, not-for-profit educational and humanitarian NGO with a presence in over 140 countries. Founded in 1982 by His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, the Art of Living, today, is one of the largest voluntary organisations in the world.Inspired by its founders vision of making the world a violence-free, stress-free global family, the organisation is engaged in various initiatives that uplift humanity and enhance the quality of life.
- Rajasthan Cricket Association The calendar year 2010 has been one of immense significance and achievements for Rajasthan Cricket Association. After successfully hosting the India-South Africa ODI and IPL 3 matches, the year is set to culminate with India New Zealand ODI. It is for the first time in the history of RCA that two ODIs of bilateral series are going to be held in the same calendar year.
- Rajasthan State AIDS Control Society The society was constituted under the chairmanship of secretary health in December 1998 to implement National AIDS Control Programme more swiftly . Rajasthan State AIDS control society was formed under Rajasthan society act 1958 on 19.12.1998 National AIDS Control programme is being implemented by AIDS cell formed under the Directorate of Medical and Health Services, Govt. of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- YOUNG ENTERPRENEURS OAGANIZATION global community that enriches members' lives through dynamic peer-to-peer learning, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, and connections to experts.Founded 22 years ago by young, energetic entrepreneurs, EO is now 7,300+ members strong with more than 116 Chapters in 42 Countries around the globe. Our members come from all walks of life and run companies of every type and size imaginable. But whether famous or not,
- State Institute of Health & Family Welfare SIHFW State Institute of Health & Family Welfare SIHFW Rajasthan, is an apex level autonomous training and research organization in the Health Sector of the State. It was founded in 1995 as a registered society Reg. No.25Jaipur199596 by the Government of Rajasthan under Societies Registraion Act 1958.
- Shri Swaroop Govind Pareek Shri Swaroop Govind Pareek P.G. College of Education was founded in 1965 by the erstwhile freedom fighter Shri Swaroop Govind Pareek to inculcate Indian values and culture in teaching of education. This is the first college of education in Jaipur. A time when British system of education was dominant, this college was opned with the perspective of imparting knowledge in the true Indian context.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.