Organisations in JaipurOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- M. R. Morarka GDC-Rural Research Foundation We Provide Services such as Vermiculture, Organic Farming, R & D for biotech application in agriculture, Agri-business & entrepreneurship, Scientific Waste Management & recycling, Micro Finance, HIV-AIDS prevention & control, Value Addition in agriculture & food processing, Farm Ecotourism & heritage conservation
- Disha Foundation DISHA - A Resource Centre for the Disabled. Started in 1995 with 18 students as the first centre in Rajasthan to provide all services under one roof for persons with carebral palsy, other neurological conditions, physical and mental challenges, Disha was visualized with the following mission. Our vision is A Society with equal opportunities for all.
- Sankalp Sankalp is well established NGO working with overall development of several communities in the most isolated areas of India. The organization is active in the socio-economic, culture development of the society especially for the rural poor and needy children and women with a view to serve more targeted population in various areas.
- Shaddi Vivah Matrimonial The Aim is to offer a knowledge base of enduring value, excellence in skills from an institute with a distinct computer. Reputation and commitments makes all the difference to a students future. The aim of Vision Computer Park as an Institute of professionals who are committed to excellence in their personal and professional endeavors.
- Rajasthan Cricket Association The calendar year 2010 has been one of immense significance and achievements for Rajasthan Cricket Association. After successfully hosting the India-South Africa ODI and IPL 3 matches, the year is set to culminate with India New Zealand ODI. It is for the first time in the history of RCA that two ODIs of bilateral series are going to be held in the same calendar year.
- Kamtech Associates Private Limited Providing customised software module development, it outsourcing and e-commerce solutions.
- YOUNG ENTERPRENEURS OAGANIZATION global community that enriches members' lives through dynamic peer-to-peer learning, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, and connections to experts.Founded 22 years ago by young, energetic entrepreneurs, EO is now 7,300+ members strong with more than 116 Chapters in 42 Countries around the globe. Our members come from all walks of life and run companies of every type and size imaginable. But whether famous or not,
- Bethany Indian Development Society Bethany Indian Development Society BIDS was born in 1985, with a vision of its secretary Mr. Surendra Patrick, alone crusader, to provide education, health care, awareness programme, sanitation programme, agriculture and water resource management and emergency relief programme. Apart from this we give emphasis over all around development of women and children in the weaker section.
- Shri Swaroop Govind Pareek Shri Swaroop Govind Pareek P.G. College of Education was founded in 1965 by the erstwhile freedom fighter Shri Swaroop Govind Pareek to inculcate Indian values and culture in teaching of education. This is the first college of education in Jaipur. A time when British system of education was dominant, this college was opned with the perspective of imparting knowledge in the true Indian context.
- Art of Living The Art of Living is a multi-faceted, not-for-profit educational and humanitarian NGO with a presence in over 140 countries. Founded in 1982 by His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, the Art of Living, today, is one of the largest voluntary organisations in the world.Inspired by its founders vision of making the world a violence-free, stress-free global family, the organisation is engaged in various initiatives that uplift humanity and enhance the quality of life.
- KOSHISH Mastectomy Association of India-Jaipur Chapter The basic aim of this program is to educate former mastectomees, now physically and emotionally healthy, to relate (in a unique and positive way) to new patients with breast cancer in order to raise their morale. Some of our members are trained in Breast Cancer Volunteers Training Program.KOSHISH, a breast cancer support group, composed of volunteers drawn from breast cancer survivors, social workers and health professionals, is dedicated to serve women who are suffering from breast cancer.
- Indian Gerontological Association Indian Gerontological Association is a nonprofit organisation devoted to the well being of senior citizens and research on ageing since last 32 years. The Association came into existence in 1967 and was registered in 196869 Reg.No. 212 under the Rajasthan Societies Registration Act. It is also affiliated to International Association of Gerontology.
- Jangid samaj The very first website of Jangid samaj was effectively launched on 17 Sept 2004. The experts of team are regularly updating the website & working hard for collecting data from different fields of samaj. The result of them is in front of you. We are trying to touch the every segment of community, as many factors affects development of society. So we trying to reach upto business, service, career, matrimonial, articles, social news, history etc.
- Institute of Health Management Research The Institute will be completed successful 25 years. Since its inception in 1984, the institute has made a distinct place for itself and become a leading organization in the country engaging itself in health management research, education and training to fulfill its mission to dedicate itself to the improvement in standards of health through better management of health care and related programs.
- The Bharat Scouts & Guides The Bharat Scouts & Guides is a registered Organisation under Societies Registration Act of XXI 1860 with headquarters in New Delhi. State Association is affiliated to the National Association.Scout/Guide movement has been active in Rajasthan since the second decade of the twentieth century in colonial period well established various units in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Bikaner, Bharatpur, Alwar and Ajmer started functioning into the State Association.
- HEDCON Dedicated to improving the lives of the poor in Rajasthan and working at the grass roots level for sustainable development in the Thar Desert, eight NGOs decided to combine their knowledge and experience and set up a body that would be able to conduct research and advocacy programs. They realized that awareness creation and knowledge generation should be a vital and integral aspect of their activities, and with this purpose HEDCON took birth in 1999.
- Jaipur Medical Association The necessity of having a common platform for the academic, social and professional activities amongst practitioners of modern systems of medicine was felt in the thirties. On 17th June 1939, about 10 of then convened a meeting and formally reserved to from a "Jaipur Medical Association" with late Dr. Bhola Nath as President and Dr. Tara Shankar Mathur as its Hon. Secretary. This fact is borne out by the inscriptions on the boards displayed at the Jaipur Medical Association Hall.
- ladli Ladli is a project of I-India, a local non-profit, non-governmental organisation whose donors and supporters have included Unicef, World Bank, Finland, Intrepid Travel, Australia and the Government of India. I-India provides homes, street schools, vocational training and a crisis help line to the most needy street children of Jaipur. It was established in 1993 and helps over 3000 children daily.
- Jaipur Rugs Foundation A non-profit organization in India, working to improve the living conditions of poor carpet weavers and make them economically sound, to promote and facilitate research & development in the carpet industry.
- Volunteering India Engaged in promotion of environment & sustainable development which includes protection of environment, rural and sustainable development, rainwater harvesting, promotion of wastelands and women-child and family welfare & education.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.