Organisations in JaipurOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Linux Users Group Jaipur Linux Users Group Jaipur LUGJ. We are a non profit organization based in Jaipur, Rajasthan that provides number of useful resources at a common platform like mailing lists, install fests, Open source workshops, hackfests and interactive chat sessions at IRC for Linux users based in Jaipur.
- Bethany Indian Development Society Bethany Indian Development Society BIDS was born in 1985, with a vision of its secretary Mr. Surendra Patrick, alone crusader, to provide education, health care, awareness programme, sanitation programme, agriculture and water resource management and emergency relief programme. Apart from this we give emphasis over all around development of women and children in the weaker section.
- Jangid samaj The very first website of Jangid samaj was effectively launched on 17 Sept 2004. The experts of team are regularly updating the website & working hard for collecting data from different fields of samaj. The result of them is in front of you. We are trying to touch the every segment of community, as many factors affects development of society. So we trying to reach upto business, service, career, matrimonial, articles, social news, history etc.
- Agarwal Janak Bhavan Dharmashala Trust This link provides information about Agarwal Janak Bhavan Dharmashala Trust.This Agarwala Janak Bhavan Dharmashal Trust comes under category of Associations.This was located in Jaipur in Rajasthan.Kanwation ka khura ram ganj bazar is the location of this organization
- Jaipur Medical Association The necessity of having a common platform for the academic, social and professional activities amongst practitioners of modern systems of medicine was felt in the thirties. On 17th June 1939, about 10 of then convened a meeting and formally reserved to from a "Jaipur Medical Association" with late Dr. Bhola Nath as President and Dr. Tara Shankar Mathur as its Hon. Secretary. This fact is borne out by the inscriptions on the boards displayed at the Jaipur Medical Association Hall.
- HEDCON Dedicated to improving the lives of the poor in Rajasthan and working at the grass roots level for sustainable development in the Thar Desert, eight NGOs decided to combine their knowledge and experience and set up a body that would be able to conduct research and advocacy programs. They realized that awareness creation and knowledge generation should be a vital and integral aspect of their activities, and with this purpose HEDCON took birth in 1999.
- Kamtech Associates Private Limited Providing customised software module development, it outsourcing and e-commerce solutions.
- YOUNG ENTERPRENEURS OAGANIZATION global community that enriches members' lives through dynamic peer-to-peer learning, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, and connections to experts.Founded 22 years ago by young, energetic entrepreneurs, EO is now 7,300+ members strong with more than 116 Chapters in 42 Countries around the globe. Our members come from all walks of life and run companies of every type and size imaginable. But whether famous or not,
- Sankalp Sankalp is well established NGO working with overall development of several communities in the most isolated areas of India. The organization is active in the socio-economic, culture development of the society especially for the rural poor and needy children and women with a view to serve more targeted population in various areas.
- ladli Ladli is a project of I-India, a local non-profit, non-governmental organisation whose donors and supporters have included Unicef, World Bank, Finland, Intrepid Travel, Australia and the Government of India. I-India provides homes, street schools, vocational training and a crisis help line to the most needy street children of Jaipur. It was established in 1993 and helps over 3000 children daily.
- Volunteering India Engaged in promotion of environment & sustainable development which includes protection of environment, rural and sustainable development, rainwater harvesting, promotion of wastelands and women-child and family welfare & education.
- DIGANTAR We believe that the purpose of education is to make the child a self motivated and independent learner with the ability to think critically.Digantar strives to develop educational opportunities for all children based on this idea.We also actively conduct education research and publish an education journal and educational material for children.
- Rajasthan State AIDS Control Society The society was constituted under the chairmanship of secretary health in December 1998 to implement National AIDS Control Programme more swiftly . Rajasthan State AIDS control society was formed under Rajasthan society act 1958 on 19.12.1998 National AIDS Control programme is being implemented by AIDS cell formed under the Directorate of Medical and Health Services, Govt. of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Rajasthan Cricket Association The calendar year 2010 has been one of immense significance and achievements for Rajasthan Cricket Association. After successfully hosting the India-South Africa ODI and IPL 3 matches, the year is set to culminate with India New Zealand ODI. It is for the first time in the history of RCA that two ODIs of bilateral series are going to be held in the same calendar year.
- ARAVALI Association for Rural Advancement through Voluntary Action & Local Involvement here are compelling complementarities between the Government and Non-government sector - while NGOs have closer community and organisational basis and an ability to innovate; Government has the reach, scale and infrastructure for programme delivery over a large area. But there are serious doubts, and suspicions on both sides. Also systems of institutionalising the partnership do not exist in departments and government bodies.
- The Bharat Scouts & Guides The Bharat Scouts & Guides is a registered Organisation under Societies Registration Act of XXI 1860 with headquarters in New Delhi. State Association is affiliated to the National Association.Scout/Guide movement has been active in Rajasthan since the second decade of the twentieth century in colonial period well established various units in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Bikaner, Bharatpur, Alwar and Ajmer started functioning into the State Association.
- I-India A non-profit, non-governmental voluntary organization provides shelter, nutrition, health & sanitary care and recreation to the street and working children and also offers vocational education and rehabilitation skills development.
- Sahayta Non-profitable organisation providing training programmes for road accident and road safety.
- State Institute of Health & Family Welfare SIHFW State Institute of Health & Family Welfare SIHFW Rajasthan, is an apex level autonomous training and research organization in the Health Sector of the State. It was founded in 1995 as a registered society Reg. No.25Jaipur199596 by the Government of Rajasthan under Societies Registraion Act 1958.
- HEALTH & SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH CENTRE Health And Social Development Research Centre (HSDRC) has been functioning as an NGO since September13, 1993 in Rajasthan INDIA. It has been registered as a Society as per Registration of Societies Act, Rajasthan 1958 w.e.f September 13, 1993.Primarily its focussed areas of intervention have been Health, Livelihood & Women Empowermen.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.