Organisations in JaipurOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- ARAVALI Association for Rural Advancement through Voluntary Action & Local Involvement here are compelling complementarities between the Government and Non-government sector - while NGOs have closer community and organisational basis and an ability to innovate; Government has the reach, scale and infrastructure for programme delivery over a large area. But there are serious doubts, and suspicions on both sides. Also systems of institutionalising the partnership do not exist in departments and government bodies.
- Rajasthan State AIDS Control Society The society was constituted under the chairmanship of secretary health in December 1998 to implement National AIDS Control Programme more swiftly . Rajasthan State AIDS control society was formed under Rajasthan society act 1958 on 19.12.1998 National AIDS Control programme is being implemented by AIDS cell formed under the Directorate of Medical and Health Services, Govt. of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- M. R. Morarka GDC-Rural Research Foundation We Provide Services such as Vermiculture, Organic Farming, R & D for biotech application in agriculture, Agri-business & entrepreneurship, Scientific Waste Management & recycling, Micro Finance, HIV-AIDS prevention & control, Value Addition in agriculture & food processing, Farm Ecotourism & heritage conservation
- Shaddi Vivah Matrimonial The Aim is to offer a knowledge base of enduring value, excellence in skills from an institute with a distinct computer. Reputation and commitments makes all the difference to a students future. The aim of Vision Computer Park as an Institute of professionals who are committed to excellence in their personal and professional endeavors.
- Morarka Foundation A non profit motive organisation founded by Mr. Kamal M. Morarka in 1993 to create wealth for the nation through innovations in resource management and capacity building of the people. From being a successful grass-root level implementing agency for 10 years,
- HEALTH & SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH CENTRE Health And Social Development Research Centre (HSDRC) has been functioning as an NGO since September13, 1993 in Rajasthan INDIA. It has been registered as a Society as per Registration of Societies Act, Rajasthan 1958 w.e.f September 13, 1993.Primarily its focussed areas of intervention have been Health, Livelihood & Women Empowermen.
- Volunteering India Engaged in promotion of environment & sustainable development which includes protection of environment, rural and sustainable development, rainwater harvesting, promotion of wastelands and women-child and family welfare & education.
- Bethany Indian Development Society Bethany Indian Development Society BIDS was born in 1985, with a vision of its secretary Mr. Surendra Patrick, alone crusader, to provide education, health care, awareness programme, sanitation programme, agriculture and water resource management and emergency relief programme. Apart from this we give emphasis over all around development of women and children in the weaker section.
- Jaipur Rugs Foundation A non-profit organization in India, working to improve the living conditions of poor carpet weavers and make them economically sound, to promote and facilitate research & development in the carpet industry.
- Art of Living The Art of Living is a multi-faceted, not-for-profit educational and humanitarian NGO with a presence in over 140 countries. Founded in 1982 by His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, the Art of Living, today, is one of the largest voluntary organisations in the world.Inspired by its founders vision of making the world a violence-free, stress-free global family, the organisation is engaged in various initiatives that uplift humanity and enhance the quality of life.
- Jaipur Medical Association The necessity of having a common platform for the academic, social and professional activities amongst practitioners of modern systems of medicine was felt in the thirties. On 17th June 1939, about 10 of then convened a meeting and formally reserved to from a "Jaipur Medical Association" with late Dr. Bhola Nath as President and Dr. Tara Shankar Mathur as its Hon. Secretary. This fact is borne out by the inscriptions on the boards displayed at the Jaipur Medical Association Hall.
- YOUNG ENTERPRENEURS OAGANIZATION global community that enriches members' lives through dynamic peer-to-peer learning, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, and connections to experts.Founded 22 years ago by young, energetic entrepreneurs, EO is now 7,300+ members strong with more than 116 Chapters in 42 Countries around the globe. Our members come from all walks of life and run companies of every type and size imaginable. But whether famous or not,
- I-India A non-profit, non-governmental voluntary organization provides shelter, nutrition, health & sanitary care and recreation to the street and working children and also offers vocational education and rehabilitation skills development.
- Sankalp Sankalp is well established NGO working with overall development of several communities in the most isolated areas of India. The organization is active in the socio-economic, culture development of the society especially for the rural poor and needy children and women with a view to serve more targeted population in various areas.
- Agarwal Janak Bhavan Dharmashala Trust This link provides information about Agarwal Janak Bhavan Dharmashala Trust.This Agarwala Janak Bhavan Dharmashal Trust comes under category of Associations.This was located in Jaipur in Rajasthan.Kanwation ka khura ram ganj bazar is the location of this organization
- Disha Foundation DISHA - A Resource Centre for the Disabled. Started in 1995 with 18 students as the first centre in Rajasthan to provide all services under one roof for persons with carebral palsy, other neurological conditions, physical and mental challenges, Disha was visualized with the following mission. Our vision is A Society with equal opportunities for all.
- Shri Swaroop Govind Pareek Shri Swaroop Govind Pareek P.G. College of Education was founded in 1965 by the erstwhile freedom fighter Shri Swaroop Govind Pareek to inculcate Indian values and culture in teaching of education. This is the first college of education in Jaipur. A time when British system of education was dominant, this college was opned with the perspective of imparting knowledge in the true Indian context.
- The Bharat Scouts & Guides The Bharat Scouts & Guides is a registered Organisation under Societies Registration Act of XXI 1860 with headquarters in New Delhi. State Association is affiliated to the National Association.Scout/Guide movement has been active in Rajasthan since the second decade of the twentieth century in colonial period well established various units in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Bikaner, Bharatpur, Alwar and Ajmer started functioning into the State Association.
- KOSHISH Mastectomy Association of India-Jaipur Chapter The basic aim of this program is to educate former mastectomees, now physically and emotionally healthy, to relate (in a unique and positive way) to new patients with breast cancer in order to raise their morale. Some of our members are trained in Breast Cancer Volunteers Training Program.KOSHISH, a breast cancer support group, composed of volunteers drawn from breast cancer survivors, social workers and health professionals, is dedicated to serve women who are suffering from breast cancer.
- S. O. S. Children's Villages Of India Providing child care services, education service, medical service and shalter services.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.