Organisations in JaipurOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- ladli Ladli is a project of I-India, a local non-profit, non-governmental organisation whose donors and supporters have included Unicef, World Bank, Finland, Intrepid Travel, Australia and the Government of India. I-India provides homes, street schools, vocational training and a crisis help line to the most needy street children of Jaipur. It was established in 1993 and helps over 3000 children daily.
- Rajasthan State AIDS Control Society The society was constituted under the chairmanship of secretary health in December 1998 to implement National AIDS Control Programme more swiftly . Rajasthan State AIDS control society was formed under Rajasthan society act 1958 on 19.12.1998 National AIDS Control programme is being implemented by AIDS cell formed under the Directorate of Medical and Health Services, Govt. of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- State Institute of Health & Family Welfare SIHFW State Institute of Health & Family Welfare SIHFW Rajasthan, is an apex level autonomous training and research organization in the Health Sector of the State. It was founded in 1995 as a registered society Reg. No.25Jaipur199596 by the Government of Rajasthan under Societies Registraion Act 1958.
- KOSHISH Mastectomy Association of India-Jaipur Chapter The basic aim of this program is to educate former mastectomees, now physically and emotionally healthy, to relate (in a unique and positive way) to new patients with breast cancer in order to raise their morale. Some of our members are trained in Breast Cancer Volunteers Training Program.KOSHISH, a breast cancer support group, composed of volunteers drawn from breast cancer survivors, social workers and health professionals, is dedicated to serve women who are suffering from breast cancer.
- S. O. S. Children's Villages Of India Providing child care services, education service, medical service and shalter services.
- Agarwal Janak Bhavan Dharmashala Trust This link provides information about Agarwal Janak Bhavan Dharmashala Trust.This Agarwala Janak Bhavan Dharmashal Trust comes under category of Associations.This was located in Jaipur in Rajasthan.Kanwation ka khura ram ganj bazar is the location of this organization
- Volunteering India Engaged in promotion of environment & sustainable development which includes protection of environment, rural and sustainable development, rainwater harvesting, promotion of wastelands and women-child and family welfare & education.
- Jaipur Medical Association The necessity of having a common platform for the academic, social and professional activities amongst practitioners of modern systems of medicine was felt in the thirties. On 17th June 1939, about 10 of then convened a meeting and formally reserved to from a "Jaipur Medical Association" with late Dr. Bhola Nath as President and Dr. Tara Shankar Mathur as its Hon. Secretary. This fact is borne out by the inscriptions on the boards displayed at the Jaipur Medical Association Hall.
- Sahayta Non-profitable organisation providing training programmes for road accident and road safety.
- Kamtech Associates Private Limited Providing customised software module development, it outsourcing and e-commerce solutions.
- HEALTH & SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH CENTRE Health And Social Development Research Centre (HSDRC) has been functioning as an NGO since September13, 1993 in Rajasthan INDIA. It has been registered as a Society as per Registration of Societies Act, Rajasthan 1958 w.e.f September 13, 1993.Primarily its focussed areas of intervention have been Health, Livelihood & Women Empowermen.
- I-India A non-profit, non-governmental voluntary organization provides shelter, nutrition, health & sanitary care and recreation to the street and working children and also offers vocational education and rehabilitation skills development.
- Institute of Health Management Research The Institute will be completed successful 25 years. Since its inception in 1984, the institute has made a distinct place for itself and become a leading organization in the country engaging itself in health management research, education and training to fulfill its mission to dedicate itself to the improvement in standards of health through better management of health care and related programs.
- Rajasthan Cricket Association The calendar year 2010 has been one of immense significance and achievements for Rajasthan Cricket Association. After successfully hosting the India-South Africa ODI and IPL 3 matches, the year is set to culminate with India New Zealand ODI. It is for the first time in the history of RCA that two ODIs of bilateral series are going to be held in the same calendar year.
- Shri Swaroop Govind Pareek Shri Swaroop Govind Pareek P.G. College of Education was founded in 1965 by the erstwhile freedom fighter Shri Swaroop Govind Pareek to inculcate Indian values and culture in teaching of education. This is the first college of education in Jaipur. A time when British system of education was dominant, this college was opned with the perspective of imparting knowledge in the true Indian context.
- Morarka Foundation A non profit motive organisation founded by Mr. Kamal M. Morarka in 1993 to create wealth for the nation through innovations in resource management and capacity building of the people. From being a successful grass-root level implementing agency for 10 years,
- Bethany Indian Development Society Bethany Indian Development Society BIDS was born in 1985, with a vision of its secretary Mr. Surendra Patrick, alone crusader, to provide education, health care, awareness programme, sanitation programme, agriculture and water resource management and emergency relief programme. Apart from this we give emphasis over all around development of women and children in the weaker section.
- Sankalp Sankalp is well established NGO working with overall development of several communities in the most isolated areas of India. The organization is active in the socio-economic, culture development of the society especially for the rural poor and needy children and women with a view to serve more targeted population in various areas.
- ARAVALI Association for Rural Advancement through Voluntary Action & Local Involvement here are compelling complementarities between the Government and Non-government sector - while NGOs have closer community and organisational basis and an ability to innovate; Government has the reach, scale and infrastructure for programme delivery over a large area. But there are serious doubts, and suspicions on both sides. Also systems of institutionalising the partnership do not exist in departments and government bodies.
- Indian Gerontological Association Indian Gerontological Association is a nonprofit organisation devoted to the well being of senior citizens and research on ageing since last 32 years. The Association came into existence in 1967 and was registered in 196869 Reg.No. 212 under the Rajasthan Societies Registration Act. It is also affiliated to International Association of Gerontology.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.