Home » Directory » Rajasthan » Jaipur » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in JaipurIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Department of Women and Child Development The Department of Women and Child Development implements certain innovative programmes for women and children. These programmes cover welfare and support services, training for employment and income generation, and awareness.
- Bhagwan Mahaveer Cancer Hospital and Research Centre The BMCHRC is a state-of-the-art comprehensive cancer care centre in Jaipur, fully equipped to extend multi-disciplinary tertiary cancer care with the latest equipments and technology essential for cancer diagnosis and treatment. Competent and highly skilled health care professionals provide the cancer patient a comprehensive and quality treatment with a human touch.BMCHRC philosophy is to provide the possible treatment to patients irrespective of class, caste, creed and nationality.
- Navyug Society Today the future of the human race is heading to darkness. We are facing a perilous situation of traditional culture being getting merged into the world of anonymity. World is paused at the apex of devastation level. The begule for the Third World War can be blown at any time. Probabilities are high for a nuclear war too.
- Golcha Associated Group A Research & Development (R&D) center.
- State Institute of Health & Family Welfare SIHFW State Institute of Health & Family Welfare SIHFW Rajasthan, is an apex level autonomous training and research organization in the Health Sector of the State. It was founded in 1995 as a registered society Reg. No.25Jaipur199596 by the Government of Rajasthan under Societies Registraion Act 1958.
- Institute of Development Studies The Institute of Development Studies, Jaipur was established in 1981 on the initiative of a group of academics, scholars and administrators of Rajasthan and is being supported by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) and the Government of Rajasthan (GoR). Apart from the ICSSR and Government of Rajasthan, the Institute receives support from various national and international organisations interested in research and development.
- Bhandari Hospital & Research Centre Bhandari Hospital & Research Centre has been ranked among one of the three best hospitals in the state by The week the magazine in January 2004, ever since we have been conscious of our responsibility to maintain the recognition and honor conferred on us. ISO9001: 2000 accreditation is the first step towards our commitment to render quality services to the patients. The efforts are on for NABH & JCI accreditation to equate our services at par with the best international hospital.
- ENKAY GROUP Enkay Group is the brainchild of the eminent and renowned environmentalist Ms. Sunita Mantri with the vision to provide one point environmental solution to its customers and render better services in the year 1995. With the persistent and consistent hardships and toils of Ms. Mantri the Enkay Enviro Services has now turned into Enkay Group- one of the leading Environmental Solution providers in India.
- CH.CHARAN SINGH NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURAL MARKETING The CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM) is a premier National level Institute set up by the Government of India in August 1988 to offer specialized Training, Research, Consultancy and Education in Agricultural Marketing. NIAM is an autonomous body under the aegis of the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India. It was set up as a Registered Society to cater to the needs of Agricultural Marketing personnel in India as well as from South East Asian countries.
- Birla Institute of Scientific Research Birla Institute of Scientific Research (BISR) was established in realization of the dreams of visionary industrialist Mr Braj Mohan Birla. It is involved in fostering and promoting various aspects of Science and Technology and has multi-functional activities. Apart from Research and Development, it promotes science through Museum and Planetarium. It also has state of the art Convention Facility.
- HEDCON Dedicated to improving the lives of the poor in Rajasthan and working at the grass roots level for sustainable development in the Thar Desert, eight NGOs decided to combine their knowledge and experience and set up a body that would be able to conduct research and advocacy programs. They realized that awareness creation and knowledge generation should be a vital and integral aspect of their activities, and with this purpose HEDCON took birth in 1999.
- DIGANTAR We believe that the purpose of education is to make the child a self motivated and independent learner with the ability to think critically.Digantar strives to develop educational opportunities for all children based on this idea.We also actively conduct education research and publish an education journal and educational material for children.
- IMPERIAL HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE One of the best hospitals of Rajasthan, the Imperial Hospitals is situated in the heart of the city and has an experienced devoted team of doctors .There are all departments in the hospital i.e.- Pediatrics, General medicine, General Surgery, Laparoscopic surgery, ENT, Orthopedics, Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Dentistry, psychiatry, radiology, Pathology as well as super-specialities like neurology, cardiology, gastroenterology, urology, pediatric-surgery etc.
- Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute The ISSGPU is an active society of professionals, engaged in the research & development of sheep, goat and rabbit production and utilization in the country. The society supports the spread of the latest research achievements and developments for enhancing production from these species of livestock.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.