Agriculture in JammuAgriculture is the backbone of the Indian economy. Indian agriculture zone has always been at the forefront of economic policies of the government. In India agriculture sector plays a significant role in the overall development of the country. The agriculture directory provides a detailed listing of various agriculture based industries in India and information on business related to agriculture in India. The agriculture web guide will be your one stop reference guide on leading exporters and manufacturers of agro-based products in India. Also get online listing of all the agriculture goods suppliers
Latest Website Listings
- Karamhans Foods Pvt. Ltd The company is actively engaged in the manufacturing of walnut wholes, walnut kernels, dried morels & black mushrooms, exporting of cashew nut, cashew nut kernels, saffron & raisins and importing of almond & almond kernels. The company has also made diligent efforts to attain organic certification in the very near future.
- Dogra Distilleries It is a part of the Dogra group of industries is a leading manufacturer and supplier of hygienically processed Alcoholic Liquors. Empowered with well furnished infrastructural base and an experienced team, we are able to provide high quality Alcoholic Beverages Drinks.
- V. K. C. Nuts Private Limited Exporters of walnuts, walnut kernals, walnut shells.
- KASHMIR NUTS Our company was incorporated in 1980, under the banner of GNK TRADERS, but later on changed its name to ‘KASHMIR NUTS’. The CEO of our company Mr. Nazir Ahmed Khan established it with vision of offering highly nutritional and delicious Kashmiri Walnuts to domestic and foreign markets, at competitive prices. After inception the company, thought industrious leadership, advanced processing technology and efficient network has achieved overriding position in the dry-fruits and walnuts market.
- The Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology The Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology, J & K was established in the year 1982 with the objectives of catering to the research, education and extension education requirements of the state. A demand for the establishment of a separate Agriculture University for Jammu region was projected as agro-climatically and topographically, the Jammu region is different from the Kashmir division having diversity among its livestock.
- Kashmir Walnut Trading Company Exporters of walnut kernels, walnut inshell, saffron, dried morels, bitter apricot kernels, etc.
Agriculture - ALL INDIA
@ All India (6140)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.