Agriculture in KochiAgriculture is the backbone of the Indian economy. Indian agriculture zone has always been at the forefront of economic policies of the government. In India agriculture sector plays a significant role in the overall development of the country. The agriculture directory provides a detailed listing of various agriculture based industries in India and information on business related to agriculture in India. The agriculture web guide will be your one stop reference guide on leading exporters and manufacturers of agro-based products in India. Also get online listing of all the agriculture goods suppliers
Latest Website Listings
- Vegetable and Fruit Promotion Council, Keralam The successor organization of Kerala Horticulture Development Programme (KHDP), VFPCK is managed by a result oriented multidisciplinary team of professionals. Needless to say, KHDP, funded by European Union, was one of the most successful agricultural development projects ever undertaken in the country.
- Cochin Spices Private Limited Exporter of all kind of spices including pepper, ginger and turmeric.
- The Sheveroy Estates Ltd. Offer superior selections of fruit, flower and foliage plants as well as speciality agriculture crops.
- Harley Carmbel India Pvt. Ltd Kerala, a luxuriant state situated on the southwestern coast of the Indian peninsula is one of the most beautiful states of India. Kerala’s economy is a predominantly agricultural one with the emphasis being on commercial agriculture. Kochi, the commercial capital of the state today has slowly evolved into a major trading centre in Southern India.
- V. K. L. Spices & Seasonings Manufacturer and exporter of all types of snack food, curry powders, pizza, culinary meat, soups, etc.
- Jaihind Traders We cater to the construction and allied industry in the state, with a strong dealer network across Kerala.We deal in all kinds of construction materials ranging from Tor steel of local manufacturers to the biggest brands of the nation. We have been pioneers in the Iron and Steel industry for the past 15 years.
- Sterling Farm Research & Services Private Limited Manufacturers of garden mixtures, agro consultancy etc.
- Delata Fat Burners We deal with international quality food supplements in the fields of Muscle development, Stamina, Explosive power, instant energy, general health, fat loss etc. most of these products are of superior quality and are imported from USA, Australia, Canada etc. We give expert advice and counseling regarding general health, loosing weight, gaining weight, maintaining weight etc.
- Lansea Foods Private Limited Exporter of seafoods and marine products from India.
- AVT McCormick Ingredients Ltd. Manufacturers of sterilized spices, pepper, red pepper, turmeric, ginger, curry powder, spice oleoresins and many other Indian spices.
- Geo Seafoods Exporters of sea foods like shrimps, cuttle & fin fishes, squids and octopus.
- PEAT Technologies Peat Technologies offers a wide range of organic inputs for sustainable agriculture and horticulture. These products specially address the serious modern day concerns about environmental degradation and the threat posed to human health as a result of poisonous chemical inputs Our products are bio-degradable, environment friendly, protect crops naturally, are safe to use and at the same time help increase crop yields.
- Network for Fish Quality Management and Sustainable Fishing Network for Fish Quality Management and Sustainable Fishing NETFISH is a registered society formed under the aegis of Marine Products Export Development Authority MPEDA with a view to imparting knowledge to fishermen/ fisherwomen/ processing workers, technicians, etc. in fish quality management, conservation of fish resources as well as sustainable fishing.
- Wave Online Limited Exporter of frozen green peas and sweet corn etc.
- KCCI (Kerala Chamber of Commerce and Industry), The KCCI (Kerala Chamber of Commerce and Industry), is a voluntary organization that promotes and develops trade and industry in Kerala and functions as a central forum for businessmen.The KCCI is the first trade organization in India to receive the ISO 9001:2000 Certificate.The KCCI has headquarters in Cochin, , the economic capital of Kerala, and has offices in Trivandrum, Palakkad and W.Island.
- Jinsu Worldwide Trading Co. Exporter of spices, meat product, sea food, coir products, fruit and vegetables.
- Fertilizers & Chemicals Travancore Ltd. Suppliers of urea, ammonium sulphate, complex fertilisers, petrochemicals, ammonia, sulphuric acid, soda ash and nitric acid.
- Mathewsons Group Exporters of spices, pulses, tea, pickles, chillies, curry powders and also cosmetic products like face creame, beauty soap and harmony soap.
- Aqua Trade International Dealing in supply and export of seafood and also dealing in handling large varieties of sea & fresh water species for aquariums.
- Economic Food Solutions Private Limited Exporter of frozen foods, dry foods, fried items, rice powders, snacks, pickles, farm fresh, spices, spice mixes, curry etc.
Agriculture - ALL INDIA
@ All India (6140)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.