Agriculture in KochiAgriculture is the backbone of the Indian economy. Indian agriculture zone has always been at the forefront of economic policies of the government. In India agriculture sector plays a significant role in the overall development of the country. The agriculture directory provides a detailed listing of various agriculture based industries in India and information on business related to agriculture in India. The agriculture web guide will be your one stop reference guide on leading exporters and manufacturers of agro-based products in India. Also get online listing of all the agriculture goods suppliers
Latest Website Listings
- Pescainde Private Limited Trading & marketing sea foods like shrimps, fishes, squids, octopus, cuttlefish and other seafood mix.
- Lansea Foods Private Limited Exporter of seafoods and marine products from India.
- Ireesh Life Sciences Engaged in manufacture & exporter of natural and nutrious food products.
- Network for Fish Quality Management and Sustainable Fishing Network for Fish Quality Management and Sustainable Fishing NETFISH is a registered society formed under the aegis of Marine Products Export Development Authority MPEDA with a view to imparting knowledge to fishermen/ fisherwomen/ processing workers, technicians, etc. in fish quality management, conservation of fish resources as well as sustainable fishing.
- Geo Seafoods Exporters of sea foods like shrimps, cuttle & fin fishes, squids and octopus.
- Saraf Trading Corporation Pvt. Ltd. One of the leading exporter & supplier of all kinds of tea, tea bags and herbs.
- KCCI (Kerala Chamber of Commerce and Industry), The KCCI (Kerala Chamber of Commerce and Industry), is a voluntary organization that promotes and develops trade and industry in Kerala and functions as a central forum for businessmen.The KCCI is the first trade organization in India to receive the ISO 9001:2000 Certificate.The KCCI has headquarters in Cochin, , the economic capital of Kerala, and has offices in Trivandrum, Palakkad and W.Island.
- V. K. L. Spices & Seasonings Manufacturer and exporter of all types of snack food, curry powders, pizza, culinary meat, soups, etc.
- Cochin Spices Private Limited Exporter of all kind of spices including pepper, ginger and turmeric.
- AVT McCormick Ingredients Ltd. Manufacturers of sterilized spices, pepper, red pepper, turmeric, ginger, curry powder, spice oleoresins and many other Indian spices.
- Sterling Farm Research & Services Private Limited Manufacturers of garden mixtures, agro consultancy etc.
- Aspinwall & Company Limited, Kochi Manufacturer and exporters of coir and plantation products.
- Fertilizers & Chemicals Travancore Ltd. Suppliers of urea, ammonium sulphate, complex fertilisers, petrochemicals, ammonia, sulphuric acid, soda ash and nitric acid.
- Williamson Overseas Trading Corporation Exporter & importer of seafood such as white prawn, tiger prawn, flower prawn, pink prawn, sea crab, pomfret, reef cod and cat fish.
- Delata Fat Burners We deal with international quality food supplements in the fields of Muscle development, Stamina, Explosive power, instant energy, general health, fat loss etc. most of these products are of superior quality and are imported from USA, Australia, Canada etc. We give expert advice and counseling regarding general health, loosing weight, gaining weight, maintaining weight etc.
- Jaihind Traders We cater to the construction and allied industry in the state, with a strong dealer network across Kerala.We deal in all kinds of construction materials ranging from Tor steel of local manufacturers to the biggest brands of the nation. We have been pioneers in the Iron and Steel industry for the past 15 years.
- Mathewsons Group Exporters of spices, pulses, tea, pickles, chillies, curry powders and also cosmetic products like face creame, beauty soap and harmony soap.
- Aqua Trade International Dealing in supply and export of seafood and also dealing in handling large varieties of sea & fresh water species for aquariums.
- Vegetable and Fruit Promotion Council, Keralam The successor organization of Kerala Horticulture Development Programme (KHDP), VFPCK is managed by a result oriented multidisciplinary team of professionals. Needless to say, KHDP, funded by European Union, was one of the most successful agricultural development projects ever undertaken in the country.
- Harley Carmbel India Pvt. Ltd Kerala, a luxuriant state situated on the southwestern coast of the Indian peninsula is one of the most beautiful states of India. Kerala’s economy is a predominantly agricultural one with the emphasis being on commercial agriculture. Kochi, the commercial capital of the state today has slowly evolved into a major trading centre in Southern India.
Agriculture - ALL INDIA
@ All India (6140)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.