Arts & Crafts in KochiIndian arts and crafts industry is known for its unique art creations, original concepts and traditional handicraft products. Art and craft is a very important sector in India showcasing the rich heritage and diversity of Indian handicrat industry. Get online information on leading arts and crafts suppliers and manufacturers of India engaged in the production and export of art and craft goods in India. The arts and crafts directory lists website of leading craft suppliers and exporters dealing in all kind of decorative items and traditional products in India. Get online information on popular arts and crafts markets of India, online shops dealing ancient art and craft items and famous craft villages of Kolkata, Jodhpur, Mumbai, Moradabad and New Delhi.
Latest Website Listings
- Maria Art Gallery Maria Art Gallery Is located at Kochi, Kerala. The gallery exhibits various art works. We specialize in drawings of Ancient Statues depicting Ancient Dancers, Monuments. We invite you to this rare collection of Art Work. Your suggestions, feedback and support are required to take this Art Form to Art Lovers all around the world.
- Safe Exports Pvt. Ltd. Exporters of wooden doors, wall hangings and other wooden furniture.
- Manuel Wood Crafts Manufacturers and exporters of hand carved wood furnitures such as sofa sets, consoles, dressing tables, buffet table, dining table, chairs, carvings and doors.
- Coir Board Govt. Of India The history explains different stories on the birth of the golden fibre. The first recorded history of coconut in the country dates back to Ramayana period.In the Valmiki Ramayana there are references of coconut in the Kishkindha Kanda and Aranya Kanda. It is reported that Ramayana was written by Valmiki sometimes in 3rd Century BC.
- Popular Candles Manufacturer of candles including decorative candles, perfumed candles, colour candles, utility candles, birthday digital candles, cup candles and VIP candles.
- Surabhi Supplier of handicrafts in rosewood, sandalwood, whitewood, jointwood, banana fibre, koragrass, screwpine, papermache, cane & bamboo, paintings, bell metal, brass, aluminium, clay, straw picture, coconut shell, conch shell, horn, etc.
- PEAT Technologies Peat Technologies offers a wide range of organic inputs for sustainable agriculture and horticulture. These products specially address the serious modern day concerns about environmental degradation and the threat posed to human health as a result of poisonous chemical inputs Our products are bio-degradable, environment friendly, protect crops naturally, are safe to use and at the same time help increase crop yields.
- Swiss Time House Distributor of watches, clocks, straps & chains and spare parts & tools.
- Chaithanya Art Gallery Chaithanya Art Gallery curated over many exhibitions and has established itself as one of the best and reliable sources for classic works of art by both distinguished and up coming artists. Chaithanya Art Gallery counts its mission as the absorption and manifestation of the refined spirit of the ancient wisdom.
- Coir House The first recorded history of coconut in the country dates back to Ramayana period.In the Valmiki Ramayana there are references of coconut in the Kishkindha Kanda and Aranya Kanda. It is reported that Ramayana was written by Valmiki sometimes in 3rd Century BC. Generally it is believed that coconut was introduced in India during the post-Vedic period.
Arts & Crafts - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1390)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.