City Guides in KochiThe India travel guides directory provides extensive information on the important travel destinations in India. View online web guide to get travel details such as prime attractions, historical places, best time to visit, weather and hotel information related to the various states in India. Online travel guide directory presents valuable information on important travel related destination of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Destination Kochi/Cochin Providing information about history, climate, pictures, accomodation, location, statistics and also tourist spots.
- Kerala Hotel Finder Kerala, Indias only tropical state, popularty known as Gods own country is the most sought after tourist destinations in asia. Just right down in the south of the peninsular India, round Cape Comarin, lies Kerela,a strip of land embraced by the Arabian Sea down her full stretch.Kerela is situated at the South west side sharing the borders with Karnataka,Tamil Nadu and having Sri Lanka as its neighbouring country.
- Kochi Tourist Developement Society Leading boat cruise operators as well as package tour operator, we are a society based concern. We had been doing various services for the last 15 years. Our main aim is to promote Kochi tourism. We are fully engaged in various capacities for the promotion of tourism at Kochi. Kochi Tourist Development Society K T D S, was registered as a charitable society during the year 2000. The firm had earlier started its service way back in 1985 under the name of Harbour Travels.
- CochinNet.com Offering information about hotels, resorts, education, business, tours and travelling in Cochin.
- Kerala Travel Directory Collection It is a new generation travel solutions provider, with a simple motto of "Personalized and quality service". Ashin City has been set up with the idea of catering to clients who look at quality accommodation and travel facilities. The packages are designed with the idea of providing the best of experiences in the time and budget decided.
- Kochi Kochi (formerly known as Cochin) is the largest city in the state of Kerala, India, and is its principal seaport. It is located in the district of Ernakulam. The city derives its name from the Malayalam word Kochazhi meaning small lagoon. This was shortened to Cochin by the westerners for easy pronunciation. The city reverted back to its original name Kochi in 1996. This change in name was challenged by the city municipal corporation and officially, the city is still called Cochin.
City Guides - ALL INDIA
@ All India (844)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.