Organisations in KochiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Network for Fish Quality Management and Sustainable Fishing Network for Fish Quality Management and Sustainable Fishing NETFISH is a registered society formed under the aegis of Marine Products Export Development Authority MPEDA with a view to imparting knowledge to fishermen/ fisherwomen/ processing workers, technicians, etc. in fish quality management, conservation of fish resources as well as sustainable fishing.
- The Kerala Electric Trades Association (KETA) Pioneer organization of its kind enjoying membership of the majority of traders of electrical goods in Kerala.
- Maithri Maithri is a voluntary organisation working to provide confidential emotional support to distressed persons, who may be in danger of taking their own lives. Maithri's primary mission is to reduce deaths due to suicide in society. Our services are available free of cost to any person who is undergoing emotional pain, whether suicidal or not.
- Muvattupuzha Islamic Education Trust The Muvattupuzha Islamic Education Trust as registered in the year 1967 and started functioning according to the Memorandum of the Association of the Trust.this trust has become one the most important educational centers of South Kerala, with having property of its own worth Rs.3 crores.
- Kalyana Krishna Foundation This is an organization put together with passion after many years of dream. It functions with hundred percent voluntary services and those who are interested to offer their contribution for this cause are welcome to do so. Contributions in terms of effort, energy and other resource and idea and suggestions are also welcome toward the cause.
- Kerala Catholic Bishops council Palarivattom Community Development Trust (PCDT)( Reg. No. ER 60/1978) is the social welfare centre of the Pastoral Orientation Centre (POC),established in the year 1978.PCDT is focused on the overall development of poor people residing in and around Palarivattom.It has two buildings and 1.2 acres of land for its activities.
- Vincentian Congregation Vincentian Congregation is a clerical society of the Pontifical Right belonging to the Syro-Malabar Archiepiscopal Church in the Catholic fold. Fr. Varkey Kattarath founded this community in 1904 at Thottakom in the State of Kerala, India.It consists of priests and lay brothers who are primarily committed to the cause of evangelization of people especially the poor.
- Duecare Herbal Remedies A social service organization offering services in hospital & resort, pharmaceuticals, institute of ayurveda and ayurveda pharmaceutical sciences.
- Don Bosco Sneha bhavan Inspired by Don Bosco and challenged by the marginalization of peoples especially of the young,we will strive by our attitudes,way of life and actions,to empower the young at-risk and to create a just and humane society by joining hands with socially responsible citizens and groups.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.