Colleges in KolhapurThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Pad Dr. D. Y. Patil College Of Agricultural Engineering & Technology This underlines the importance of advanced technologies in the field of Agriculture. Besides this it is challenge before us to prepare our farmer to exploit the wide range of soil & climatic conditions available in India for diversifications of our Agriculture production.
- Shivraj College of Arts & Commerce. Shivraj College of Arts & Commerce. The objectives before him were o provide higher educational facilities to the educationally backward areas of Gadhinglaj, Ajara and Chandgad. Our college was inaugurated at the hands of Balasaheb Desai the then Minister of Education, the Government of Maharashtra in Maharani Radhabai High school, Gadhinglaj on June, 26 th 1964.
- D. Y. Patil College of Engineering and Technology It is established by Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil in 1983. The college is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and Department of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra state. The college is affiliated to Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra.
- Deshbhakta Ratnappa Kumbhar College of Commerce, Kolhapur An esteemed educational institution. Offers courses in commerce. Offers good placement to students.Offers healthy enviornment for study to students.
- Tatyasaheb Kore College of Pharmacy Warana is a name that distinctively stands ahead in Cooperative Movement and field of Education. It is the name associated to sugar, milk, malted food, paper, banking & consumer stores. Just 50 years ago Warananagar was an area deprived of all advancements, especially, in the field of education. Today one is astonished to see how this barren land is converted into an excruciating industrial & educational complex. It is still a green valley that smilingly welcomes all.
- K.I.T.ís College of Engineering An institute established in May 1983, KIT reflects the vision of leading industrialists and educationalists. The vast exposure and experience of it's founders has helped KIT to establish it's identity as an Institute of repute in the field of Engineering and Management education.
- Gangabai Khivaraj Ghodawat Kanya Mahavidyalaya Gangabai Khivaraj Ghodawat Kanya Mahavidyalaya include a few Pre-Primary, Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools, one technical Institute, one Junior College of Education for women, Colleges for women, Womenís hostel, Night College, Law College and Arts, Commerce and Science College etc which are imparting education incessantly.
- Pratap Jr. College of Education On the Borders of two villages namely VADANGE and NIGAVEdu famous as Jaggary producing Home.Swami Vivekanand Shikshan Sansthas one educational Institute called as PRATAP JR.COLLEGE OF EDUCATION doing a holy job of building a prospective teachers.This branch was established in June 1960 by PARAMPUJYA Dr.Bapuji Salunkhe.
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.