Agriculture in KolkataAgriculture is the backbone of the Indian economy. Indian agriculture zone has always been at the forefront of economic policies of the government. In India agriculture sector plays a significant role in the overall development of the country. The agriculture directory provides a detailed listing of various agriculture based industries in India and information on business related to agriculture in India. The agriculture web guide will be your one stop reference guide on leading exporters and manufacturers of agro-based products in India. Also get online listing of all the agriculture goods suppliers
Latest Website Listings
- Pallishree Limited Pallishree Ltd. is a part of the B.K. Roy Group of Companies, founded by Late Sri B.K. Roy, a legend and a great visionary of the new West Bengal agricultural and poultry sectors. The group comprises of frontline Companies in Indian agro-industry sector Pallishree Limited, Arambagh Hatcheries Ltd. B.C.F.L., Arambagh Solvent. Pallishree Limited started as a Company promoting the use of Chemical Fertilisers in the early 1950s.
- Ahmad Jurak Private Limited, Kolkata Manufacturer and exporter of all kinds of hookah tobacco paste.
- N. N. PRINT & PACK PVT. LTD. Our company is a leading service provider rendering printing and packing solutions. We are also an eminent manufacturer of PET/BOPP/MET PET/MET BOPP/FOIL/Poly/BOPP/CPP, etc. Having been in the industry for more than 10 years, we have realized what the conception of a great corporate image involves.
- Balaji Overseas Corporation Exporter of red & brown sesame seeds, white sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, niger seeds and crude sesame oils.
- Diana Diana Tea Company Limited (DTCL) is a century old company, registered in the year 1911. The company was run by Nawab Gulam Jabbar & Family till 1976. DTCL was engaged in cultivation and manufacture of tea from its only one garden i.e. Diana Tea Estate. Aares Group took over Diana Tea Estate in the year 1976 and elevated its production capacity from a meagre 2.5 lakh kgs. per annum to a staggering capacity of 10.5 lakh kgs. per annum.
- Golden Tips Tea Co. Private Limited Manufacturers, packagers, retailers, wholesalers and exporters of tea in handcrafted gift packaging.
- TAURAS GROUP Practicing strong business ethics and following the principles of integrity, we, Tauras Group, are counted among the most reliable business entities in the domain of decorative items and wood based products. We started our business operations in the year 2001, with a sole aim to establish ourselves as a highly reputed organization and create a distinct corporate image in the global market.
- Shalimar's Shalimar Chemical Works Limited was incorporated in May 17, 1945 as private limited company and in present days it is one of the leading FMCG organisations in India having range of brands like Shalimar’s Coconut Oil, Shalimar’s Chef Spices, Shalimar’s Mustard Oil, Shalimar’s Popular Coconut Oil etc.
- Kolony Tea Estate Pvt. Ltd. Manufacturers and exporters of bulk tea, packet tea, black tea, orthodox (leaf) tea and tea gift pack.
- R. V. Briggs & Co. Private Limited Deals in spices, oil and test tea etc.
- Unitech Watet Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Unitech Water Technologies Pvt. Ltd. having several years of experience in the industry and thorough knowledge was established with an intention to provide most optimum solutions to customer. UWT intends to develop itself as a leading "Total Environmental Management Company" providing solution to any kind of complex pollution problem.
- Calcutta Techno Heaters Techno Heaters started its journey in Kolkata formerly Calcutta dedicated to serve in the field of heat treatment in 1974. The company worked in various project sites like oil refineries, fertilizers, petrochemicals and power plants in the field of pre and post weld heat treatment since 1976. By the year 1985, the company successfully expanded its field of work to radiography, ultrasonic flaw detection test, magnetic particle inspection test, ultrasonic thickness measurement test along with other non destructive testing processes.
- Alliance Coffee Alliance Coffee Limited is a subsidiary of Tata Coffee Limited. Tata Coffee is Asias largest integrated coffee Company and one of the leading exporters of Instant Coffee from India. Alliance Coffee is the marketer for Tata Coffee for its spray dried, freezedried and agglomerated instant coffee overseas. The Company is a joint venture between Tata Coffee Limited and Beeyu Overseas Limited, which is one of the largest exporters of tea.
- Darshanlal Jagdish Parshad Pvt. Ltd Shakomato Tea Estate was acquired from M/s James Warren & Co. Ltd. in 1963 and was developed under the able guidance of Sri. Jagdishprashad ji by the name of M/s Darshanlal Jagdishparshad Pvt. Ltd. At that time production was approximately 0.4 million kgs from an area of 300 hectares while the production today has gone up to 1.3 million kgs.
- Krishna Chandra Dutta (Spices) Pvt. Ltd. Manufacturer of spices including black pepper & red chilli powder, turmeric & cumin powder, kashmiri mirch powder and also provide blended ready mixes and curry pastes.
- Anubhav Biotech Ltd. Dr. Asit Kumar Ghosh, during in career in cancer research under various national and international R & D Institutes, nurtured a dream of setting up an advanced biotech centre of excellence annexed with state of the art manufacturing unit by investing all his research experience.
- J. K. SPICES & FOOD PRODUCTS For catering to the requirements of finest quality spices, we, J.K. Spices & Food Products were incorporated in the year 1957. Since that time, we have progressed substantially and have acquired the reputation of a prestigious manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Spices in ground and blended varieties. These are developed as per the food industry standards and guidelines, which ensures their finest quality and hygiene.
- Jagadish & Associates Impex (P) Ltd. Manufacturers and exporters of tea & tea bags, flavoured & herbal tea and also provide jute bags & jackets, jute mats & baskets and violin accessories.
- The Williamson Magor Group One of the leading producers of Assam quality tea.
- Rossell Tea Limited Rossell Tea Ltd. was incorporated on 10th June, 1994 with Dikom and Nokhroy Tea Estates located in the state of Assam, the erstwhile company of Jokai India Ltd., established in late 19th century. Jokai was a well known mark in the tea industry for its quality over time. The saleable production from own crop at the time of takeover was 2.7 million kgs. of black tea, thereafter successive acquisitions of Nagrijuli, Bokakhat and Romai Tea Estates all located in Assam, increased the group crop to 4.5 million kgs. of black tea.
- ›Apparel (356)
- ›Appliances (22)
- ›Arts & Crafts (137)
- ›Automotive (60)
- ›Ayurvedic & Herbal (20)
- ›Chemicals (92)
- ›Computer (467)
- ›Construction (148)
- ›Cosmetic Products (36)
- ›Electrical & Electronic (172)
- ›Energy (15)
- ›Financial Services (83)
- ›Furniture (21)
- ›Gems & Jewelry (70)
- ›Home Consumables (21)
- ›Home Textiles (156)
- ›Industrial Goods (404)
- ›Leather (190)
- ›Medical & Hospital (40)
- ›Metals & Minerals (136)
- ›Office & Stationery (33)
- ›Packaging Products (14)
- ›Paper (18)
- ›Pharmaceutical Products (21)
- ›Plant & Machinery (171)
- ›Plastic (21)
- ›Rubber (18)
- ›Scientific Instruments (29)
- ›Services (338)
- ›Sports Goods (25)
- ›Tools & Equipment (102)
- ›Transportation & Logistics (94)
Agriculture - ALL INDIA
@ All India (6140)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.