Home » Directory » West Bengal » Kolkata » Business » Agriculture » Food and beverages » Tea & Coffee
Tea & Coffee in Kolkata
Latest Website Listings
- Kalyani Group The century old Kalyani Group encompasses four tea estates spread over 3500 acres in Assam and Dooars. Each of these estates have their own production facilities close to the plantation area. The group specializes in the production of Green and Black Tea and is one of the largest producers of Green Tea in the country.
- Subodh Brothers Private Limited Exporters of all kinds of tea, darjeeling tea, assam tea, green tea, organic tea, black tea, tea bags, flavored teas, specialty teas.
- Jay Shree Tea & Industries Limited A site providing information on tea related products, new tea recipes, career opportunities in the tea industry and a discussion forum providing original views concerning tea trade.
- Duncans Industries Ltd. Engaged in manufacturing in the field of tea.
- Nathmulls Tea Offering a large variety indian estate teas and providing information about various estate tea.
- R. V. Briggs & Co. Private Limited Deals in spices, oil and test tea etc.
- Blossom Tea International Supplier of darjeeling tea, assam ctc, orthodox, green tea, organic tea, herbal tea, oolong tea, white tea, dust tea bags, flavour teas etc.
- Tea Mech India Tea Mech India is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of tea machineries in India. Located in Kolkata, West Bengal, TMI, duly registered under the Tea Board has been successful in establishing a strong foothold globally by virtue of the high quality machines manufactured by it. TMI provides a wide range of machines along with consultancy services from plucking to packing. Apart from three full-fledged factories in operation.
- HINDUSTAN TEA EXPORTERS One of the largest producers of Tea in the world is India. The supremacy of India in producing the finest quality Tea is accepted worldwide. In fact, Tea is the most refreshing and popular beverages of the world. The consumption is above 600 Million kgs per year.
- K. Manibhai & Co. Engaged in exporting of tea, coffee, tobacco, spices, jute goods and rice.
- Jay Tea Dealing in supply and export of bulk tea, packet tea, hdpe & pp mesh bags, jute/burlap etc.
- Teauction.com Providing information suitable for the buyers and the seller of tea.
- Tista Valley Exports Limited Manufacture & Exporters Of Coffee, Tea, tea bags etc.
- The Ananda-Bag Tea Company Limited The company was started in the year 1850 in the state of Assam on the eastern frontier of India when the country was still under the British rule. The company was originally engaged in plantation, local banking for British garden, real estate and imports.
- Ambo Group Of Companies One of the leading exporter & supplier of tea, coffee, edible oil, animal feed, indian spices, confectionery items, food grains & pulses, garments and textiles.
- T. C. C. System Integrater Providing recruitment services.
- SHAH BROTHERS Shah Tea, as an exporter, has an excellent reputation, which means that we have to live up to it constantly. Buyers throughout the world have very high expectations from us. Therefore, extremely high standards have been established by us so as to ensure that our teas are of the best quality.
- Subodh Brothers Pvt. Ltd. Provide the finest selection of premium Darjeeling tea at affordable prices.
- Nathmulls of Darjeeling Nathmulls of Darjeeling have been in the International mail order business ever since inception of tea trading, and have in the process developed a long list of thoroughly satisfied tea mail order clients, across the world. Our diversification from retailing to wholesaling tea and packaging was but a natural process after which we took to exporting the Finest Indian Teas..
- Rossell Tea Limited Rossell Tea Ltd. was incorporated on 10th June, 1994 with Dikom and Nokhroy Tea Estates located in the state of Assam, the erstwhile company of Jokai India Ltd., established in late 19th century. Jokai was a well known mark in the tea industry for its quality over time. The saleable production from own crop at the time of takeover was 2.7 million kgs. of black tea, thereafter successive acquisitions of Nagrijuli, Bokakhat and Romai Tea Estates all located in Assam, increased the group crop to 4.5 million kgs. of black tea.
Tea & Coffee - ALL INDIA
@ All India (312)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.