Department in KolkataMany government departments are operating in India to look after important aspects in various fields such as agriculture, education, industrial development, chemicals, information technology, health and family welfare, etc. The department directory brings together the leading government departments on a common platform. View online listing of websites related to the government department functioning across India.
Latest Website Listings
- West Bengal Forest Department An official website of government of west bengal, offering information about forest department.
- Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. Manufacturers & exporters of greases & packaging, industrial packaging products, leather chemicals, tea blending and packaging products and also including tours & travels and logistics services.
- Department of Women & Child Development and Social Welfare An official website of DWCDSF, offering information about organization, schemes, state govt. budget, empowerment of women, education, govt. homes and health & nutrition.
- India Government Mint An official website of india government mint, offering information about IGM, activities and production.
- Jute Commissioner An official website of jute commissioner, offering information about acts, orders & rules, technology up-gradation fund and indian jute mills.
- Lawyers kolkata Lawyerskolkata.com is a law firm based in Kolkata providing a wide range of legal services to individuals and corporates. Backed by a team of attorneys, lawyers and advocates of Supreme Court, Calcutta High Court and other district courts in Kolkata, this law firm in Kolkata has experts in different fields of legal service for more than 40 years. Our firm takes pride in distinguishing our legal services and many years of client handling. This legal firm aims to provide the right legal service at a justified cost.
- West Bengal Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited An official website fo WBIDCL, offering information about IWIN projects and services.
- Hooghly Dock & Port Engineers Limited An official website of HDPEL, offering information about major activities, infrastructure and tender.
- Raja Rammohan Roy Library Foundation A govt. website of raja rammohan roy library foundation, offering information about genesis, objectives, activities, achievement and events calender.
- Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre is a premier R & D unit of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. This Centre is dedicated to carry out frontier research and development in the fields of Accelerator Science & Technology, Nuclear Science (Theoretical and Experimental), Material Science, Computer Science & Technology and in other relevant areas.
- Kolkata Police An official govt. website of kolkata police, offering information about kolkata map, police stations, traffic police, report a crime and mounted police.
- Haldia Dock Complex, An official website of HDC, providing information about haldia dock complex, facilities & support, tender & appointment and online services.
- Coal India Ltd Coal India Limited (CIL) is a Schedule'A''Navratna' Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India,with Headquarters in Kolkata,West Bengal.The improved physical performance and strong financial showing in recent years,coupled with the need for accelerated coal production to meet huge capacity addition that is taking place in the country led to CIL being conferred the coveted Navratna status (October 2008).CIL joined the select band of significant players in the economic development of the country.
- Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited A govt. official website providing information about multi-dimensional projects, steel plants, plants and equipments.
- Development & Planning Department An official website of government of west bengal, offering information about department of development and planning.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Indian Ordnance Factories is the oldest and largest industrial setup which functions under the Department of Defence Production of the Ministry of Defence. The ordnance factories form an integrated base for indigenous production of defence hardware and equipment, with the primary objective of self reliance in equipping the armed forces with state of the art battlefield equipments.
- Kolakata Servicetax It is our endeavour to collect proper amount of Service Tax at the least cost to the public, and in a manner that warrants the highest degree of public confidence in our tax administration. Previously the Central Excise authorities have been conferred the jurisdiction to administer levy, collection and recovery of Service Tax, including matters incidental or ancillary thereto.
Department - ALL INDIA
@ All India (480)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.