State Government in KolkataState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Right to Information Act A govt. website of right to Information Act, providing information about departments, RTI act & rules, useful links, state information commission, frequently asked questions and RTI in WB.
- Panchayats & Rural Development An official website of west bengal govt. offering information about panchayats and rural development.
- Indian Museum, Kolkata A govt. website offering information about indian museum of kolkata.
- Geological Survey of India The Geological Survey of India (GSI), the second oldest survey in the country was established in I85l with the singular aim to locate coal for the railways. GSI over the years has expanded its role to undertake elucidation of the geological set up of the country, including assessment and regional level exploration for coal and other mineral resources, inputs to engineering projects, geotechnical studies, geo-environment and natural hazards, glaciology, seismotectonics etc.
- West Bengal Pollution Control Board An official website of WBPCB, offering information about PCB and activities.
- Directorate of Library Services, West Bengal Official website offering information on public library, management, DLS activities, library services, library activities, government libraries and aided libraries.
- Central Inland Water Transport Corp. Ltd. An official website of central inland water transport corp. ltd., offering information about the corporation, principal activities, registered offices and units, functional units and investment schemes.
- MOTHER DAIRY CALCUTTA MOTHER DAIRY CALCUTTA -a Government of West Bengal project, was started under Operation Flood II of National Dairy Development Board . It was set up initially to cater to the demand of the Kolkata urban agglomeration spread over the Kolkata Metropolitan area, approximately 852 sq kms. Mother Dairy is also reaching out to the consumers of other Districts.
- West Bengal Civil Service Officer's Association This Association is oriented towards promotion of camaraderie among the cadre officers recruited to the service through various means and is committed to protect and promote the interest of the WBCS Officers, in harmony with the overall development of the State administration. Our founder President and General Secretary are Sri Asoke Chatterjee and Sri Jiban Chakraborty respectively.
- Kolakata Servicetax It is our endeavour to collect proper amount of Service Tax at the least cost to the public, and in a manner that warrants the highest degree of public confidence in our tax administration. Previously the Central Excise authorities have been conferred the jurisdiction to administer levy, collection and recovery of Service Tax, including matters incidental or ancillary thereto.
- Department of Power, West Bengal Offering information about department, organisation chart, functions/ activities, power utilities, new initiatives and power scenario.
- West Bengal Trading Corporation Established in the year 1958 as a Ship Chandler and General Order supplier, basically to cater Indian maritime industry. Since then, in a short span of time it has moved to include a wide range of products and services to satisfy the need of Indian Maritime Industry as well as Other Industrial sectors like Iron & Steel, Power Generation, Oil & Gas sector, various Offshore projects and production sectors.
- Department of Finance, West Bengal Engaged in budgeting and preparation of the annual financial statement, approval of schemes pertaining to various departments, monitoring of expenditure, facilitating collection of taxes through the directorates under its administrative control, administration of treasuries, institutional finance and internal audit of government departments.
- Border Security Force A govt. website of border security force, providing information about BSF history & role, mission statement, training & sports, welfare activities and community activities.
- Directorate of Commercial Taxes, West Bengal District administration website providing information on department, administrative setup, VAT schedules, VAT related forms, sales tax and profession tax.
- Directorate General of Commercial Intelligence and Statistics (DGCI&S) A govt. website of directorate general of commercial intelligence and statistics, providing information about DGCI&S, data, publication and members.
- Indian Council of Small Industries Indian Council of Small Industry (ICSI) is recognized by the Government of India as a premier National Apex of Small Scale Enterprises.It was founded in the year 1979.ICSI caters the need of Small,Tiny,Rural,Cottage enterprises and artisans.ICSI is representing in various Committees of the Central and State Governments.
- Department Of Higher Education, West Bengal Offering information about art & education colleges, engineering & medical colleges, law & music colleges, business administration & management institutions and universities in the state of West Bengal.
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) An official website of chittaranjan locomotive works, providing information about electrical, medical, mechanical, personnel, stores, public relations and recruitments.
State Government - ALL INDIA
@ All India (637)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.