Home » Directory » West Bengal » Kolkata » Business » Home Textiles » Fabrics
Fabrics in Kolkata
Latest Website Listings
- Kothari Group Manufacturers of yarns, cotton, synthetic, bulk drugs, pharmaceuticals and herbals.
- Shree Radhey Handloom Private Limited Manufacturers of embroidered bedsheets, bed covers, cushion covers, pillow covers , duvets, quilts, silk bed covers etc.
- Bala Techno Industries Bala Techno Industries Ltd formerly Bala Techno Synthetics Ltd is a well known name of the Kolkata based Bala Group essentially being in the field of Textiles for more than three decades with a combined group turnover of $100 Million, is involved in the manufacture of narrow woven and knit fabrics for use in the Apparel and lingerie industries supplying both in the domestic and international markets.
- Pooja Exports International Manufacturer and exporter of silk fabrics, readymade garments and evening wear for women.
- The Sonthalia Group Manufacturers of steel products.
- Kesoram Rayon Manufacturer of viscose filament yarn.
- GeeKay International Manufacturer and exporter of leather goods such as wallets, purses, key-cases, men's folios, organisers and also provide silk fabrics.
- J J Exporters Ltd. Manufacturer of Indian traditional silk fabrics, embroideries and made-ups.
- Kamarhatty Company Ltd. Manufacturer and exporter of jute goods including hessian, sacking, yarn, twins, tarpaulin, canvas, fabric and bags.
- Tapati Goswami Manufacturer of handloom silk products, yellow tana/varna yarn, kora silk fabric suitable for batik, block and embroidery work.
- ARN-N-ITA Handloom Export Company Manufacturer and wholesale exporters of fashion fabrics, raw silk fabric, embroidery fabrics, embroidery borders, scarves & stoles, designer accessories and madeups.
- Surajmal Shobhachand Exporters of cotton & viscose fabrics, dyed & acrylic yarns, rayon & viscose yarns, polyester filament yarns, sewing threads and also provide woven & knitted garments for men and women including nightwear, shirts, t-shirts, bermudas, pyjama sets and fleece pullovers.
- Sree Tycofab Private Limited Manufacturer of dipped nylon tyre cord fabrics, dipped nylon belting fabrics, dipped nylonchaffer fabrics, dipped polyester cord, nylon yarn, rubber converyer belts, rubber transmission belts and solid woven converyer.
- Spuitnik Embroidery Works Exporter of silk fabrics like org, cotton, crepe, chiffion etc.
- ludlowjute we are developed products like Jute Mesh/Scrim for Roofing Felt, Agriculture, Horticulture and Webbing for Furniture Industry, Rubber Bonded jute cloth for Landscaping, special fabrics for Furnishing and Apparel, Soil Saver known as Geo-textile and Carpet-backing Cloth.
- Silk Affair Private Limited Engaged in manufacturing and exporting of fabrics, printed fabrics, embroidery fabrics, exclusive fabrics, home furnishings, made ups and laces.
- Hitachi-KK Manufacturing Co. Exporters of horn crafts, photo frames, walking sticks, boxes, gifts, lamp stands, corporate gifts, musical instrument, jute fabric etc.
- arnnita ARNNITA Exports, the Indian subcontinent's manufacturer and exporter of natural fibre products, presents a varied range of products made from SILK COTTON WOOL LINEN VISCOSE & mixed. The features are only indicative. They can be completely customized in terms of color, shape, size, and fibre combinations to customer's specifications and satisfaction.
- Rameswar The NOWRANGROY RAMESWAR Group, started by Late Sri Rameswar Ajitsaria in 1920 the founder of the family business, has its core activities in Aluminium Trading, Flour Milling and Industrial Garments and Bed Linen Stitching & Exports. The group is known for delivering unparalleled value and service to its customers. With offices spanning the breadth of India Kolkata, New Delhi, Ahmedabad and Guwahati, the group has been able to carve for itself an image synonymous with trust and value.
- JFC Business Limited Manufacturer and wholesale exporters of silk fabrics & blends, cotton & other fabrics, scarves, stoles, woolen shawls, jute bags and trims.
Fabrics - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1685)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.