Home » Directory » West Bengal » Kolkata » Business » Home Textiles » Yarns & Threads
Yarns & Threads in Kolkata
Latest Website Listings
- Spinworth Fibres Private Limited Manufacturers and exporters of cotton yarn, polyester cotton blended yarn, silk yarn, polyester textured yarn, worsted wool yarn, polyester viscose yarn, linen and linen blends.
- R. S. S. Enterprise Exporters of classical yarns to modern fancy yarns, from natural cotton yarns to man made polyester yarns, from spun yarn to filament yarns etc.
- Indarsen Shamlal Pvt. Ltd. Indarsen Shamlal Pvt. Ltd. is pleased to introduce itself as the leading manufacturer and supplier of jute yarns and allied products. The company is primarily engaged in the manufacturing and supplying of optimum quality jute products like jute bags, jute pouches, jute yarns, wine bags, jute felts, webbing etc.
- Surajbhan Group Surajbhan Group, having a wealth of experience in procurement and export of raw jute, jute made products, industrial jute products, polypropylene bags and dried flowers & herbs, we are exporting all types of Hessian (Jute) Cloth, Hessian Bags, Polylined Hessian Bags, Hessian Box Bags, Hessian Sheets, Sacking Cloths, Sacking Bags, D.W. Jute Canvases, Tarpaulin Cloths, Jute Yarns, Jute Twines, Jute Tubes, Jute Soil Savers (Geo Jute/Textiles), Jute Carpet Backing Cloths, Jute Felt, Jute Ropes, Jute tape and many other jute products as per buyer's specifications in Standard,
- Tapati Goswami Manufacturer of handloom silk products, yellow tana/varna yarn, kora silk fabric suitable for batik, block and embroidery work.
- Birla Corporation Limited, Mukherjee Road, Kolkata Manufacturer of jute fibre reinforced door trims, rear package trays, door trims and interior trims.
- Woollen Textile Industries We are one of the leading manufacturer India & wool felt products exporter. Felt can be manufactured from many fibers such as synthetic felt, woolen felt. There are many process of manufacturing felt like Non woven felt, pressed felt, woven felt, needled felt, compressed felt etc.
- Chhotanagpur Rope Works Private Limited Manufacturers and exporters of sisal and manila ropes, yarns and twines.
- Baba Lokenath Supply Agency Exporter of all type of knitting needles and yarns.
- Sandeep International Dealing in cotton yarn waste, polyester yarn waste, viscose yarn waste and hosiery clips.
- Krishtex Supplying and exporting 100% cotton yarn, woolen yarns, cotton blended yarns, textured & filament yarns, viscose spun yarn and synthetic blended yarns.
- Ganges Jute Private Limited Manufacturer of jute rugs.
- STARLING SILK MILLS PVT. LTD. In the world of SILK, "Starling" is a name to reckon with. Since its inception the company has carved a special niche in the market by serving the customers and global markets with excellent quality products. This has been possible only due to its rich industrial expertise and its well defined organizational strength.
- Ganges Jute Private Limited Manufacturing and exporting yarns, sacking, ribbons & tapes, bags, geotextiles, hessian, sofa & cushion covers, table covers, tea cosy, place mats etc.
- Reliance Jutemills (International) Limited Deals in jute yarns, sacking bags, jute soil saver, decorative fabrics and ribbons.
- Teretex Trading Private Limited Manufacturer and exporter of all kinds of fibers, yarns and fabrics.
- Maa Karni International The company plunged into global market (exports and imports) in the year 1996 with the help of its co partners - the leading spinning mills of India, to provide world class yarns
- ASHOKA GROUP Manufacturer & exporter of die casting, sand casting, ferrous castings, non ferrous castings, yarn, cotton yarn, hosiery fabric, hosiery yarn and sheet metal components.
- Gloster Jute Mills Limited Manufacturing Jute allied products like floor covering, geo-textiles, processed decorative and industrial fabrics, Food grade quality jute cloth and bags apart from traditional jute products including yarn/twin.
- DEBSONS DIVERSIFIED PRODUCTS The Textile Industry is one of the earliest industries to come into existence in our country. Nearly 40% of the textiles manufactured in India is exported to different parts of the world. Capitalizing on modern techniques, innovations and technologies, the Indian Textile Industry is continuously expanding at an incredible pace.
Yarns & Threads - ALL INDIA
@ All India (617)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.