Hotels & Resorts in KolkataThis exclusive section of Surfindia Directory offers a complete source of information about Hotels in India. This all inclusive segment provides listings of Hotels and Resorts in India that ease your accommodation search for your travel needs. Plan your tour program in India & find all necessary details about Indian Hotels and Resorts right here. This Hotels & Resorts directory of India covers all major Indian cities and offers useful website links to Hotels & Resorts that offers various travel packages in all budgets and applicable discounts.
Latest Website Listings
- The Ffort Radisson A luxury resort providing facilities of skyline rooms, river view rooms, garden view rooms, food & beverage and conferencing services.
- The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata A premier business hotel offers accommodations, meeting rooms, fully equipped business centre, restaurant, bar & tea lounge, swimming pool, spa and fitness centre.
- Hotel Royal Garden Providing accommodation service with 24 hr room service, restaurant, business service and direct dial telephone facility.
- Red Hot Chilli Pepper Armed with degrees in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, experience of seven years with the Taj Group of Hotels in Food Production and F&B service, we decided to form our own hospitality unit, ABNM Restaurant Pvt. Ltd., on 13th August 1999.On the 20th of September 1999, Red Hot Chilli Pepper opened its doors to Kolkatans and walked straight into their hearts.
- Hotel Akash Ganga Providing air-conditioned rooms with attached bathrooms, 24-hours hot/ cold water supply, wall-to-wall carpetting, multicuisine restaurant, multicuisine AC restaurant, 24 hours room service and travel desk services.
- Lytton Hotel Engaged in the field of providing accommodation services in hotel with facilities.
- Fairlawn Hotel Pvt. Ltd. A two star hotel providing air conditioned rooms with private bath / shower, phone, TV, online booking facilities, garden, upstairs lounge and dining hall.
- Sterling Resorts It feels great to have you with us. Looks like you are planning to let your hair down, take a break from the workplace, either with your colleagues or with your family. In short, you are planning on making a journey that will help you unwind. First the good news you are at the right place. Because this is where it all begins. As you go about finding out what you want to do, where you want to go and when would be the right time to do it.
- Landmark Hotel Landmark Hotel is located 10 kms from the Airport, just 2 minutes from Science City. Away from the pollution and the hussle of the city. Landmark Hotel is friendly, warm and modern with an aesthetically pleasing ambience. Driving time to the hotel from Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Airport is 20 minutes. Howrah or Sealdah Station is just 45 minutes away.
- IndiSmart Hotel The cultural capital of India, Kolkata is a vibrant & spontaneous city that reaches out to embrace every traveler in the true spirit bon homie that is essential part of the Bengali culture. Amidst the chaos and confusion churns the intoxicating connections in a cultural cauldron spiced with piquant humour of the Kolktans.
- Taj Bengal A 5 star hotel providing centrally air-conditioned rooms with all modern amenities, multicuisine restaurant, bar, conference rooms, business centre, swimming pool, car hire service, currency exchange and travel assistance.
- Hotel Royal Garden Providing well furnished rooms & all modern amenities like direct dialing, fax, cable TV, internet, multi-cuisine amd also providing online booking, car rental service and travel assistance desk.
- Hotel Himalay A business class hotel offering luxury accommodation, 24 hours room service, car parking, laundry service and sight seeing facilities.
- Chrome Hotel A luxury hotel providing accommodation facility with online reservation facility.
- Park Palace Providing well appointed air conditioned rooms & suites, attached bathrooms & showers with running hot / cold water, direct dial epabx, color tv having cable connection, fridge, news paper, room service, safe deposit lockers, fax, laundry & dry cleaning services, doctor on call, airlines / railway ticket booking, car rental and conference & banquet facilities.
- The Golden Parkk The Golden Parkk Hotel,one of the most prefered hotels in kolkata.Our guests keep telling us that we rank very high amongst all the hotels in kolkata.is your home away from home, situated right in the heart of Kolkata, with most Corporate Houses,Shopping Malls and sight seeing, in and around us.
- THE HHI HHI Kolkata, needs no introduction, yet a walk into the place might make you wonder if you have reached a wrong destination. An overhauled new property, a premium facia and a new-look lobby, welcome you into a whole new world. At every turn you discover a new face of your well-versed hotel. From the well-groomed staff to the friendly new outlets like the health-club or the swimming pool, everything throws a vibe of warmth around and reflects a sense of trendy living that enchants guests from world over. Ideally located in the center of the city, the hotel offers more than just good lodging. No wonder it is the preferred choice for fairy-tale weddings as much as for corporate power-talks.
- Duhita Paying Guest House Offers AC / non-AC rooms & attached bathrooms with hot/cold water, online reservation facilities, cable television in every room, spacious lounge and dining areas.
- The Blue Potato The Blue Potato breaks the formal traditions of European cuisine, adopting Asian influences. As you enter the restaurant, the porch with its subtle lighting, pebbles and wooden beams greet you. Simple yet elegant glassware and cutlery complete the perfect dining ambience.
- Chamong Chiabari Resorts Pvt. Ltd. The family owned, professionally managed Chamong Group, now in its 6th generation, has been in the tea business for almost a century. Many of our gardens have been or are in the process of being converted to the Bio organic method of cultivation, as per EU Regulations.
Hotels & Resorts - ALL INDIA
@ All India (3728)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.