Home » Directory » West Bengal » Kolkata » Business » Metals & Minerals » Coal & Carbon
Coal & Carbon in Kolkata
Latest Website Listings
- Balaji Coke Industry Pvt. Ltd Balaji group was a founder Chairperson of a renowned Coal Mining Company namely Khas Karanpura Colliery Ltd. way back in 1960. The Sharmas have engaged themselves in coal business for over 6 decades. After nationalization of Coal Mining in 1973, the Group commenced the coke manufacturing activity in the name of M/s Friends Coal Carbonisation and were the 1st in India to produce Blast Furnace Coke and supplied the same to large Steel plants viz. SAIL and TISCO.
- Coalsale Company The group had a modest beginning in the late 1970s. The founder, Late Shri Bankat Lalji Kabra, started with trading of coal in the bustling metropolis of Kolkata. Later saw the next generation joining business and expanding into Imports, Machinery, Cement Distribution, Marble and Producing Low Ash Metallurgical Coke & opening offices in major cities across India.
- Himadri Chemicals & Industries Limited Manufacturers of coal pitch, coal tar tape, coal tar enamel, primer for coal tar tape, heavy creasote oil, light creasote oil, crude nephatheline and antharacene oil.
- Jain Group of Industries Providing manufacturing facilities in coal based direct reduced iron, 38 MW power generation, mini blast furnace and steel metal casting facility.
- Jalan Carbons & Chemicals Limited Manufacturers of coal tar products, coal tar pitch, anthracene oil, creosote oil, crude and hot pressed napthalene.
- NIRVAN ISPAT UDYOG Owing to advanced and innovative facilities, we, Nirvan Ispat Udyog are able to retain the requisite quality in our mineral range. We have set up a well equipped quality checking laboratory to ensure the purity and effectiveness of our minerals.
- coaljunction coaljunction is mjunctions coal sales division which enables the entire coal buying community in India to buy coal through the Internet. coaljunction conducts eSales on behalf of Coal India Limited CIL and its subsidiaries, the largest coal conglomerate in the world. coaljunction has made the entire buying process not only simple but also transparent.
- N.M.Shah & Co We are experiencing growth at an accelerated pace, since its establishment in the year 1960, under the proficient headship of the honorable CEO Mr. Ajay Shah. The profound knowledge and rich experience of the CEO has assisted the company to acquire distinguished position amidst the dependable Exporters and Suppliers of Coal & Coke.
- Noble Resources Limited Deals in all kinds of steel, ferro alloys, metal ores, coke and coal.
- Eveready Industries India Limited Manufacturers and exporters of all types of batteries like carbon zinc, rechargeables, alkalines batteries, torches emergency lights, tea and flashlights.
- CARBON AND GRAPHITE PRODUCTS Natural graphite flakes, natural graphite flakes powder, natural graphite powders, natural graphite ores, natural crystalline graphite flakes, natural crystalline graphite powder, flake graphite, graphite powders, natural crystalline graphite, graphite, natural graphite, powder, crystalline graphite.
- Northern Coalfields Limited Engaged in mining and supply of coal to power plants in Madhya Pradesh.
- Coal Mines Associated Traders Pvt. Ltd Coal Mines Associated Traders A Partnership Firm which is in business since 1977 and thus, has rich and inherited experience. It invokes quality, confidence and goodwill amongst Mining, Construction & Infrastructure fraternity in the whole of Eastern India.
- Karam Chand Thapar & Bros. (Coal Sales) Ltd. We are technology from Intrafor Cofor of France has made Thapar Intrafor Company.
- Ripley & Co. Ltd we are provide Stevedoring, Cargo Handling & Customs Clearance,Mining - Coal,Mining – Iron Ore
- Metal Corporation Metal Corporation is doing an excellent business with consistency, in dealing with Rare Metals of all types ranging from Ancient Coins to Copper Iridium Rice Pullers, Rare Herbs and Antique items. We beleive that commitment and sincerity is a basic necessity, and ofcourse, very much necessary for any successful bussiness.
- Karam Chand Thapar & Brothers (Coal Sales) Ltd The Thapar Group has been closely associated with the production and distribution of coal since its inception in 1929. Prenationalisation, the various Group companies, such as United Collieries Ltd., Oriental Coal Company Ltd., Bhora Kankanee Ltd., Tentulia Khas Company Ltd. etc., owned several coal mines across India, and were collectively considered the second largest producers of coal in the country.
Coal & Carbon - ALL INDIA
@ All India (214)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.