Home » Directory » West Bengal » Kolkata » Business » Plant & Machinery » Pollution Control Equipments
Pollution Control Equipments in Kolkata
Latest Website Listings
- IMPETUS IMPETUS commenced operations in Air Pollution Control in 2005 with Intrinsic Expertise in all its Products and their Applications in Industries. Within these Five Years, IMPETUS could establish itself as a company committed to supplying Quality Products to reputed and Quality sensitive organizations in India. The Portfolio of Products include majority of Components and Equipment used in Electrostatic Precipitators and Bag Filters.
- SHARP (INDIA) We are the members of Bengal National Chamber of Commerce & Industries and also specialize in the designing and commisioning of pollution control equipments. All our air pollution control equipments are confirmed to Bureau of International Standards.
- MODERN INDIA CON-CAST LIMITED The Modern Group of Companies have established a bulk ferro alloy producing unit by the name of MODERN INDIA CON-CAST LIMITED at Bishnupur, West Bengal, India. The plant has been installed with state of the art technology and has an installed production capacity of 75,000 tonnes with a further capacity coming up at Haldia there by, making the total installed production capacity of over 150,000 tonnes of Ferro Alloys annually.
- A.P.C. System & Products Pvt. Ltd. Dealing in dust control systems, dust extraction system, dust suppression systems, ventilation systems and fire fighting systems.
- Filter Manufacturing Industries Pvt. Ltd. Our Company started in 1967 under the dynamic and visionary leadership of our present C/MD Mr. Adrish Basu and today we have more than 200 permanent employees and one of the most modern and technologically advanced infrastructure and filter testing facilities.Professionally managed with a dedicated team comprising of experienced Engineers, Managers, skilled Workmen, Filter Manufacturing Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Rohan Engineering Enterprise The growing pollution level across the globe has been the major issue of concern. It has given birth to a suffocating environment where breathing becomes difficult and life seems to be tough. A progressive entity, Rohan Engineering Enterprise has developed a technique based on which a magnificent range of pollution controlling devices is made in the light of latest technology.
Pollution Control Equipments - ALL INDIA
@ All India (234)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.