Organisations in KolkataOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Toursim Theory and Practice Society Toursim Theory and Practice Society was incorporated in practice, with a principal focus to rediscover and reconnect the relationship between Man and his environment. Under the able leadership of Samik Ray, the organization has been successfully growing in the field of Socially responsible tourism movement.
- The paul foundation The Paul Foundation scholarships programme for 2009, it was resolved by the Board of Governors that The programme will hereafter address the educational needs of the least privileged and most deprived sections of society.The emphasis will be on bridging the learning gap, by providing a school learning support programme.
- Institute Of Alternative Medicines And Research Providing medicinal courses that includes diploma courses in medicines, degree course in medicines, paramedical courses, clinical training. Also offers medical instruments, body pampering, rejuvenation etc.
- Calcutta Foundation Socio-cultural organisation reaching out to the under-privileged and weaker sections of Calcutta's society.
- Tomorrows Foundation Tomorrows Foundation is a nongovernmental development organization committed to the all round development of children.We support children from the most underprivileged backgrounds to become self reliant and enjoy their right to a dignified life. All our children are supported until they complete their education in some cases courses like engineering and medical and placed in a suitable job.
- Astalavista Technologies Founded in April 1999, Astalavista Technologies, has been a front runner in Internet and Web Technologies allowing Indian Business Concerns to utilize the Internet to its maximum, in opening their doors to International Trade. We present a tremendous opportunity to Indian businessmen to come out of their local conservative market systems and cash in on the International business potential on the NET.
- Eastern Dredgers and Salvors Pvt. Ltd. ENPL had its modest beginning in 1957 at Kolkata which at that time was the premier business center of India. Eastern Dredgers and Salvors P Ltd. was registered in the year 1982 at Kolkata. ENPL is mainly involved with Construction of Marine Crafts and providing support services to the various Shipping lines and handling and moving cargo in the Inland Waters and Port of Kolkata
- Development Research Communication and Services DRCSC is a nongovernment development organization working in 12 districts of West Bengal and other states. Our major concern is food and livelihood security of the rural poor through sustainable management of natural resources on the basis of principles and actions, that are environment friendly, economically appropriate, socially just and developed by mutual cooperation.
- Majhihira Ashram In Hind Swaraj in 1908 Gandhiji pointed out four defects of prevailing educational policy in India, that, it does not make men of us; it is not for the millions; it is mainly false education and it has enslaved us. Since then he has been reflecting upon what should be correct educational policy for the country. In 1937 he invited eminent educationist of the country, both his followers and bitter critics,
- MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS We are officers appointed by the Central Government under 448 and are attached to various High Courts and are under the administrative charge of the respective Regional who supervise their functioning on behalf of the Central Government. And in the conduct of winding- up act under the directions of the High Courts.
- Save Indian Family Foundation Save Indian Family Foundation (SIFF), Children's Rights Initiative for Shared Parenting (CRISP) and All India Mothers-in-Law Protection Forum (AIMPF) are pro-family NGOs creating awareness in the society about rampant family-breaking being done by misuse of dowry harassment laws, domestic violence laws, maintenance laws and child custody laws.
- Congo Square Congo Square was formed in the winter of 2002 as a nonprofit society to promote jazz and blues in India. Members of Congo Square have had experience of running an international jazz festival,Jazz fest,every year from 1978 to 1982.These featured over 30 international jazz groups of the best known musicians from the US and Europe.
- banglanatak.com, banglanatak.com, specialise in social sector communication and community mobilization using innovative and creative culture based approach. We use Theatre in Development (TiD) methodologies.
- Divya Chaya Trust DivyaChaya Trust has a 4-pronged strategy, interrelated and complementary to each other.Save-a-child is the first strategy.Educational projects from schools to Shiksha day care centres is the second one.next to that Vocational training centres called Pallavan (To support).Karmabhoomi is the last one.
- Minds & Souls Rehabilitation & Research Foundation Providing education to children with multiple disabilities like mental retardation, slow learners, aspergers syndrome, cerebral palsy, autism, hearing impairment, etc.
- International women centre-streeshakti-The Parallel Force Streeshakti is a organization having collective energies of organizations engaged in human welfare.It is a moment to rouse and activate women of every class and creed and empower them with th necessary inputs to work as catalysts for fundamental social change.
- Sishmon foundation Sishmon charity foundation is a Volunteer Organization and a charitable institute of the society.After the death of our mother and father,Sishubala Shil and Monoranjan Shil on 03 rd February 1995 and 14 th November 2002 respectively,we decided to lay a foundation in remembrance of our parents.
- The West Bengal State Cooperative Marketing Federation Ltd. Marketing Department is headed by Manager Marketing presently held by Subrata Mukhopadhayay and assisted by Debi Prosad Ghosh, Dy. Manager and Maya Bhattacharya, Assistant Manager. Any farmer desires to sale his produce to BENFED may contact the local block level Marketing Societies or Primary Agricultural Cooperative Societies or the Branch offices of BENFED or even Head Office in the following contacts.
- Nature Environment & Wildlife Society Nature Environment & Wildlife Society NEWS is one of the leading NGOs in Eastern India. Since 1991, NEWS is committed to protect and conserve wildlife, ecology & environment. NEWS is also committed to engage people in alternative and sustainable livelihood who are majorly dependent on threatened ecosystems and to enhance their participation in the conservation process.
- Calcutta Rescue A non-government organisation dedicated to improving the health and the quality of life of socially disadvantaged people and also offer free health care and education.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.