Organisations in KolkataOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Development Research Communication and Services DRCSC is a nongovernment development organization working in 12 districts of West Bengal and other states. Our major concern is food and livelihood security of the rural poor through sustainable management of natural resources on the basis of principles and actions, that are environment friendly, economically appropriate, socially just and developed by mutual cooperation.
- Institute of Child Health The Institute of Child Health ICH was set up by Dr K.C. Chaudhuri, the doyen of Indian pediatrics, in Kolkata in 1956.Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the then Prime Minister, inaugurated the institute on 16 January 1957. ICH continues to offer medical and surgical services to the ailing, and especially, the underprivileged children of the society. ICH promotes pediatrics as a prime branch of study and investigation in medical teaching and practice in India.
- Micro Centre For Community Development & Research Providing all kinds of research and development services.
- Indian Medical Association Indian Medical Association, Behala Branch is a local branch under IMA Bengal State Headquarters in Kolkata. IMA Behala Branch was established way back in the year 1969 with Dr. Birendra Krishna Bhattacharyya, as founder President and Dr. Hiron Kumar Chatterjee as founder Secretary. The territory of IMA Behala Branch is spread over entire South-West Kolkata City
- Congo Square Congo Square was formed in the winter of 2002 as a nonprofit society to promote jazz and blues in India. Members of Congo Square have had experience of running an international jazz festival,Jazz fest,every year from 1978 to 1982.These featured over 30 international jazz groups of the best known musicians from the US and Europe.
- Thoughtshop Foundation Promoting public health & welfare and is dedicated to creating new and effective ways of dealing with social issues, with the aim to educate, motivate and initiate change.
- Anandalok - Welfare Centre For Mentally Handicapped Welfare centre for the uplifting of mentally handicapped people through their development programmes for training on personal care, personal social development and vocational skill development.
- Calcutta Foundation Socio-cultural organisation reaching out to the under-privileged and weaker sections of Calcutta's society.
- The paul foundation The Paul Foundation scholarships programme for 2009, it was resolved by the Board of Governors that The programme will hereafter address the educational needs of the least privileged and most deprived sections of society.The emphasis will be on bridging the learning gap, by providing a school learning support programme.
- Society Against Violence in Education A non profit organization providing awareness, to support the victims, to promote healthy modes of interaction between seniors and juniors.
- Sabuj Sangha Sabuj Sangha was established in 1954 at Nandakumarpur village of Mathurapur II block of South 24 Parganas and was registered under West Bengal Societies Registration Act in 1975 and under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act in 1992. From the time of establishment In the early fifties and sixties the main activities were organizing cultural events, games and sports.
- MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS We are officers appointed by the Central Government under 448 and are attached to various High Courts and are under the administrative charge of the respective Regional who supervise their functioning on behalf of the Central Government. And in the conduct of winding- up act under the directions of the High Courts.
- Transactions of the Indian Ceramic Society, Transactions of the Indian Ceramic Society, www.transactionsincers.org, devoted to science, current research, technology and industryrelated news on glass and ceramics being published since 1941. This is the most important journal in glass and ceramics published in India by the Indian Ceramic Society www.incers.in. Recently selected for coverage in Thompson Reuters products and custom information services, it is also covered in some of the most important abstracting journals in the area.
- banglanatak.com, banglanatak.com, specialise in social sector communication and community mobilization using innovative and creative culture based approach. We use Theatre in Development (TiD) methodologies.
- Association Of Voluntary Blood Donors To motivate people to donate blood voluntarily, create awareness in the society in science of blood & blood donation, make people aware of the safe blood transfusion and also conduct blood donation camps throughout the year for government blood banks.
- Tagore Society For Rural Development Drawing inspiration from Tagore's philosophy of rural development to bring back life in all its completeness making the villagers self reliant and self respectful and Gandhi's development doctrine, it was people like Pannalal Dasgupta and Loknayak JayPrakash Narayan
- Ramakrishna Math Yogodyan Yogodyan lies in the busy suburban area of Kankurgachi in Kolkata. It has become an important pilgrimage centre for devotees from across India and from overseas. It is a place where the spirit of Sri Ramakrishna is very much alive, his presence having made every inch of this place vibrant with divinity.
- Kolkata China Town A website for chinese people in kolkata.
- Trinayani Trinayani is a welfare trust which uses the arts to change perceptions about the value of people with disabilities.We believe that neglecting the cause of including people with disabilities in the mainstream of social life,happens more out of ignorance, misinformation and exposure to Appropriate Visibility.
- Child In Need Institute Working to achieve sustainable development among poor communities living in the city of Kolkata, South 24 paragons and surrounding areas.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.