Organisations in KolkataOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- The West Bengal State Cooperative Marketing Federation Ltd. Marketing Department is headed by Manager Marketing presently held by Subrata Mukhopadhayay and assisted by Debi Prosad Ghosh, Dy. Manager and Maya Bhattacharya, Assistant Manager. Any farmer desires to sale his produce to BENFED may contact the local block level Marketing Societies or Primary Agricultural Cooperative Societies or the Branch offices of BENFED or even Head Office in the following contacts.
- Jain Dharm Online This web site is promoted by Ganeshmal Patni Memorial trust in the memory of our respected father and grand father Late shree Ganeshmalji Patni, a great follower of Jain Dharma. Shree Ganeshmal patni Memorial Trust have several plans to serve the society, spread jain dharma and teaching of Bhagavan Mahavira among to masses.
- Save Indian Family Foundation Save Indian Family Foundation (SIFF), Children's Rights Initiative for Shared Parenting (CRISP) and All India Mothers-in-Law Protection Forum (AIMPF) are pro-family NGOs creating awareness in the society about rampant family-breaking being done by misuse of dowry harassment laws, domestic violence laws, maintenance laws and child custody laws.
- Thoughtshop Foundation Promoting public health & welfare and is dedicated to creating new and effective ways of dealing with social issues, with the aim to educate, motivate and initiate change.
- Bhaktivedanta Institute Bhaktivedanta Institute is a not-for-profit organization working for the synthesis of science and religion for the benefit of humanity. Our goal is to have spiritual reality accepted and incorporated into scientific research and advancements, and to have scientific principles and methods integrated into the practice of spirituality.
- Congo Square Congo Square was formed in the winter of 2002 as a nonprofit society to promote jazz and blues in India. Members of Congo Square have had experience of running an international jazz festival,Jazz fest,every year from 1978 to 1982.These featured over 30 international jazz groups of the best known musicians from the US and Europe.
- TANTRAAKRIYAS Man is social animal. From times immemorial the man after birth since its existence is in search of peace, prosperity, wealth, name, fame and happiness. It is also observed that many waste their lives in unscruplous actions. All remain absorbed in this material world and we find a little difference between MAN and ANIMAL Only those persons can be termed as Great who have been blessed with ALMIGHTY’s GRACE.
- Micro Centre For Community Development & Research Providing all kinds of research and development services.
- Earth Smiles.net Earthsmiles.net is an activity around this website, which seeks to create a concern for the environment, promote sustainable living, and an awareness of the need for environmental protection of our planet. We are young people and want to work with other youth in transforming the culture of destroying the Earth, to one where action for the environment is as natural as life itself. The health of our environment is a reflection of the choices we make. We want the Earth to smile – because when she does, we do too!
- All India Council for Mass Education and Development It had its genesis in the formation, in 1965, of the West Bengal Students Council to Eradicate Illiteracy, which was the culmination of large-scale mobilisation of students and youth from the colleges and universities of Calcutta to the villages of West Bengalto launch a mass literacy campaign. The vision of the organisation is to develop an enlightened, empowered and self-sustained rural community - both materially and morally.
- Minds & Souls Rehabilitation & Research Foundation Providing education to children with multiple disabilities like mental retardation, slow learners, aspergers syndrome, cerebral palsy, autism, hearing impairment, etc.
- Tomorrows Foundation Tomorrows Foundation is a nongovernmental development organization committed to the all round development of children.We support children from the most underprivileged backgrounds to become self reliant and enjoy their right to a dignified life. All our children are supported until they complete their education in some cases courses like engineering and medical and placed in a suitable job.
- Institute Of Alternative Medicines And Research Providing medicinal courses that includes diploma courses in medicines, degree course in medicines, paramedical courses, clinical training. Also offers medical instruments, body pampering, rejuvenation etc.
- BHUBANBHAVAN The Mahamandals objective is the regeneration of India. A large number of sincere, honest, hard working, patriotic, and courageous young men are everywhere in the country, who are eager to dedicate themselves for the regeneration of India. The Mahamandal intends to enthuse and unite them. The Mahamandal wants the youth to be confident and face the problems of their life as well as of the country.
- Institute of Child Health The Institute of Child Health ICH was set up by Dr K.C. Chaudhuri, the doyen of Indian pediatrics, in Kolkata in 1956.Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the then Prime Minister, inaugurated the institute on 16 January 1957. ICH continues to offer medical and surgical services to the ailing, and especially, the underprivileged children of the society. ICH promotes pediatrics as a prime branch of study and investigation in medical teaching and practice in India.
- Indian Medical Association Indian Medical Association, Behala Branch is a local branch under IMA Bengal State Headquarters in Kolkata. IMA Behala Branch was established way back in the year 1969 with Dr. Birendra Krishna Bhattacharyya, as founder President and Dr. Hiron Kumar Chatterjee as founder Secretary. The territory of IMA Behala Branch is spread over entire South-West Kolkata City
- Ramakrishna Math Yogodyan Yogodyan lies in the busy suburban area of Kankurgachi in Kolkata. It has become an important pilgrimage centre for devotees from across India and from overseas. It is a place where the spirit of Sri Ramakrishna is very much alive, his presence having made every inch of this place vibrant with divinity.
- Anandalok - Welfare Centre For Mentally Handicapped Welfare centre for the uplifting of mentally handicapped people through their development programmes for training on personal care, personal social development and vocational skill development.
- Sundarban Rural Development and Training Centre The organisation obtained its registration under the name of Sundarban Rural Development and Training Centre on 6th May 1986, with the Registration No. S/51814 under Society Registration Act. XXVI of 1961 , Govt. of West Bengal. In 1990 the Organisation was on registration under Foreign contribution Regulation Act FCRA
- KCFellowship.net. The second of October 2005 will be etched in the minds of the family of KCF forever. This was the Godmoment that has propelled KCF to become what it is today. Ashok Andrews, our Pastor, and his family had just moved to their rented apartment in Kasba and were in the process of settling into a new phase in their lives. This was also a time of uncertainty because the way ahead was far from clear.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.