Organisations in KolkataOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Indian Medical Association Indian Medical Association, Behala Branch is a local branch under IMA Bengal State Headquarters in Kolkata. IMA Behala Branch was established way back in the year 1969 with Dr. Birendra Krishna Bhattacharyya, as founder President and Dr. Hiron Kumar Chatterjee as founder Secretary. The territory of IMA Behala Branch is spread over entire South-West Kolkata City
- Child In Need Institute Working to achieve sustainable development among poor communities living in the city of Kolkata, South 24 paragons and surrounding areas.
- The paul foundation The Paul Foundation scholarships programme for 2009, it was resolved by the Board of Governors that The programme will hereafter address the educational needs of the least privileged and most deprived sections of society.The emphasis will be on bridging the learning gap, by providing a school learning support programme.
- Tomorrows Foundation Tomorrows Foundation is a nongovernmental development organization committed to the all round development of children.We support children from the most underprivileged backgrounds to become self reliant and enjoy their right to a dignified life. All our children are supported until they complete their education in some cases courses like engineering and medical and placed in a suitable job.
- JENTEK JENTEK recognises that input quality is integrated into the output quality. Hence, it is a particular mission for JENTEK to help small and medium scale industries and even unorganised sectors to systematise their operations in an optimum manner, because their products and services constitute the basic input and/or raw material for the large, multinational and giant industries.
- Construction Workers Federation of India With the continuous efforts of the CITU, thus the construction workers had been marching forward through bitter struggles and facing brutal repression. It decided to organise the construction workers at the national level on a common platform, and as a major step formed a coordination committee of construction workers for the Eastern Region of the country in July 1979. This committee conducted several campaigns and struggles.
- The West Bengal State Cooperative Marketing Federation Ltd. Marketing Department is headed by Manager Marketing presently held by Subrata Mukhopadhayay and assisted by Debi Prosad Ghosh, Dy. Manager and Maya Bhattacharya, Assistant Manager. Any farmer desires to sale his produce to BENFED may contact the local block level Marketing Societies or Primary Agricultural Cooperative Societies or the Branch offices of BENFED or even Head Office in the following contacts.
- Kalpanirjhar Foundation The Kalpanirjhar Foundation launches its publication programme with Cinewave Interviews from the 1980s, which is a collection of interviews of film makers published in the periodical Cinewave. The interviewees include Satyajit Ray, Mrinal Sen, Goutam Ghose, Aparna Sen, Buddhadev Dasgupta and Aribam Syam Sharma. The publication will be edited by Samik Bandyopadhyay.
- Sabarna Parishad The Sabarna Roy Choudhury Paribar Parishad is the supreme organization of the family. The main objectives of this organization is to establish brotherhood relationship among thousands and thousands of family members scattered all over the world.
- Majhihira Ashram In Hind Swaraj in 1908 Gandhiji pointed out four defects of prevailing educational policy in India, that, it does not make men of us; it is not for the millions; it is mainly false education and it has enslaved us. Since then he has been reflecting upon what should be correct educational policy for the country. In 1937 he invited eminent educationist of the country, both his followers and bitter critics,
- Ramakrishna Math Yogodyan Yogodyan lies in the busy suburban area of Kankurgachi in Kolkata. It has become an important pilgrimage centre for devotees from across India and from overseas. It is a place where the spirit of Sri Ramakrishna is very much alive, his presence having made every inch of this place vibrant with divinity.
- Institute Of Alternative Medicines And Research Providing medicinal courses that includes diploma courses in medicines, degree course in medicines, paramedical courses, clinical training. Also offers medical instruments, body pampering, rejuvenation etc.
- Astalavista Technologies Founded in April 1999, Astalavista Technologies, has been a front runner in Internet and Web Technologies allowing Indian Business Concerns to utilize the Internet to its maximum, in opening their doors to International Trade. We present a tremendous opportunity to Indian businessmen to come out of their local conservative market systems and cash in on the International business potential on the NET.
- Development Research Communication and Services DRCSC is a nongovernment development organization working in 12 districts of West Bengal and other states. Our major concern is food and livelihood security of the rural poor through sustainable management of natural resources on the basis of principles and actions, that are environment friendly, economically appropriate, socially just and developed by mutual cooperation.
- International women centre-streeshakti-The Parallel Force Streeshakti is a organization having collective energies of organizations engaged in human welfare.It is a moment to rouse and activate women of every class and creed and empower them with th necessary inputs to work as catalysts for fundamental social change.
- Transactions of the Indian Ceramic Society, Transactions of the Indian Ceramic Society, www.transactionsincers.org, devoted to science, current research, technology and industryrelated news on glass and ceramics being published since 1941. This is the most important journal in glass and ceramics published in India by the Indian Ceramic Society www.incers.in. Recently selected for coverage in Thompson Reuters products and custom information services, it is also covered in some of the most important abstracting journals in the area.
- TANTRAAKRIYAS Man is social animal. From times immemorial the man after birth since its existence is in search of peace, prosperity, wealth, name, fame and happiness. It is also observed that many waste their lives in unscruplous actions. All remain absorbed in this material world and we find a little difference between MAN and ANIMAL Only those persons can be termed as Great who have been blessed with ALMIGHTY’s GRACE.
- Gaudiya Mission Gaudiya Mission is a missionary organization for preaching the process of pure devotion through practice as taught by Lord Sri Krishna Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. This was actually started by Srila Jiva Goswamipad in the name of Visva Vaisnav Rajsabha in 16th century, and Srila Rupa Goswamipad was its first president. With the passage of time, its influence slowly lost.
- Trade Mark Registration Bureau A legal firm, which started its journey in the year 1941, in the preindependence era of British India, had the initial focus on the trade mark matters, which resulted the name of the firm Trade Mark Registration Bureau. Gradually, as the different branches of the Intellectual Property Law have been receiving special interest amongst the inventors, authors, artists, business houses, the firm has branched out it services in practically all the fields of IPR.
- Thoughtshop Foundation Promoting public health & welfare and is dedicated to creating new and effective ways of dealing with social issues, with the aim to educate, motivate and initiate change.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.