Organisations in KolkataOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Nature Environment & Wildlife Society Nature Environment & Wildlife Society NEWS is one of the leading NGOs in Eastern India. Since 1991, NEWS is committed to protect and conserve wildlife, ecology & environment. NEWS is also committed to engage people in alternative and sustainable livelihood who are majorly dependent on threatened ecosystems and to enhance their participation in the conservation process.
- The West Bengal State Cooperative Marketing Federation Ltd. Marketing Department is headed by Manager Marketing presently held by Subrata Mukhopadhayay and assisted by Debi Prosad Ghosh, Dy. Manager and Maya Bhattacharya, Assistant Manager. Any farmer desires to sale his produce to BENFED may contact the local block level Marketing Societies or Primary Agricultural Cooperative Societies or the Branch offices of BENFED or even Head Office in the following contacts.
- Tagore Society For Rural Development Drawing inspiration from Tagore's philosophy of rural development to bring back life in all its completeness making the villagers self reliant and self respectful and Gandhi's development doctrine, it was people like Pannalal Dasgupta and Loknayak JayPrakash Narayan
- Jain Dharm Online This web site is promoted by Ganeshmal Patni Memorial trust in the memory of our respected father and grand father Late shree Ganeshmalji Patni, a great follower of Jain Dharma. Shree Ganeshmal patni Memorial Trust have several plans to serve the society, spread jain dharma and teaching of Bhagavan Mahavira among to masses.
- Tomorrows Foundation Tomorrows Foundation is a nongovernmental development organization committed to the all round development of children.We support children from the most underprivileged backgrounds to become self reliant and enjoy their right to a dignified life. All our children are supported until they complete their education in some cases courses like engineering and medical and placed in a suitable job.
- The Asiatic Society Official website of Asiatic Society, Kolkata conducting research activities in humanities & science and also providing other academic activities.
- Society Against Violence in Education A non profit organization providing awareness, to support the victims, to promote healthy modes of interaction between seniors and juniors.
- Divya Chaya Trust DivyaChaya Trust has a 4-pronged strategy, interrelated and complementary to each other.Save-a-child is the first strategy.Educational projects from schools to Shiksha day care centres is the second one.next to that Vocational training centres called Pallavan (To support).Karmabhoomi is the last one.
- Majhihira Ashram In Hind Swaraj in 1908 Gandhiji pointed out four defects of prevailing educational policy in India, that, it does not make men of us; it is not for the millions; it is mainly false education and it has enslaved us. Since then he has been reflecting upon what should be correct educational policy for the country. In 1937 he invited eminent educationist of the country, both his followers and bitter critics,
- Gaudiya Mission Gaudiya Mission is a missionary organization for preaching the process of pure devotion through practice as taught by Lord Sri Krishna Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. This was actually started by Srila Jiva Goswamipad in the name of Visva Vaisnav Rajsabha in 16th century, and Srila Rupa Goswamipad was its first president. With the passage of time, its influence slowly lost.
- Child In Need Institute Working to achieve sustainable development among poor communities living in the city of Kolkata, South 24 paragons and surrounding areas.
- MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS We are officers appointed by the Central Government under 448 and are attached to various High Courts and are under the administrative charge of the respective Regional who supervise their functioning on behalf of the Central Government. And in the conduct of winding- up act under the directions of the High Courts.
- Eastern Dredgers and Salvors Pvt. Ltd. ENPL had its modest beginning in 1957 at Kolkata which at that time was the premier business center of India. Eastern Dredgers and Salvors P Ltd. was registered in the year 1982 at Kolkata. ENPL is mainly involved with Construction of Marine Crafts and providing support services to the various Shipping lines and handling and moving cargo in the Inland Waters and Port of Kolkata
- Sabarna Parishad The Sabarna Roy Choudhury Paribar Parishad is the supreme organization of the family. The main objectives of this organization is to establish brotherhood relationship among thousands and thousands of family members scattered all over the world.
- The paul foundation The Paul Foundation scholarships programme for 2009, it was resolved by the Board of Governors that The programme will hereafter address the educational needs of the least privileged and most deprived sections of society.The emphasis will be on bridging the learning gap, by providing a school learning support programme.
- Anandalok - Welfare Centre For Mentally Handicapped Welfare centre for the uplifting of mentally handicapped people through their development programmes for training on personal care, personal social development and vocational skill development.
- Development Research Communication and Services DRCSC is a nongovernment development organization working in 12 districts of West Bengal and other states. Our major concern is food and livelihood security of the rural poor through sustainable management of natural resources on the basis of principles and actions, that are environment friendly, economically appropriate, socially just and developed by mutual cooperation.
- Indian Medical Association Indian Medical Association, Behala Branch is a local branch under IMA Bengal State Headquarters in Kolkata. IMA Behala Branch was established way back in the year 1969 with Dr. Birendra Krishna Bhattacharyya, as founder President and Dr. Hiron Kumar Chatterjee as founder Secretary. The territory of IMA Behala Branch is spread over entire South-West Kolkata City
- International women centre-streeshakti-The Parallel Force Streeshakti is a organization having collective energies of organizations engaged in human welfare.It is a moment to rouse and activate women of every class and creed and empower them with th necessary inputs to work as catalysts for fundamental social change.
- Transactions of the Indian Ceramic Society, Transactions of the Indian Ceramic Society, www.transactionsincers.org, devoted to science, current research, technology and industryrelated news on glass and ceramics being published since 1941. This is the most important journal in glass and ceramics published in India by the Indian Ceramic Society www.incers.in. Recently selected for coverage in Thompson Reuters products and custom information services, it is also covered in some of the most important abstracting journals in the area.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.