Hotels & Resorts in KottayamThis exclusive section of Surfindia Directory offers a complete source of information about Hotels in India. This all inclusive segment provides listings of Hotels and Resorts in India that ease your accommodation search for your travel needs. Plan your tour program in India & find all necessary details about Indian Hotels and Resorts right here. This Hotels & Resorts directory of India covers all major Indian cities and offers useful website links to Hotels & Resorts that offers various travel packages in all budgets and applicable discounts.
Latest Website Listings
- Tharavadu Heritage Home A heritage hotel providing facilities & services like accommodations, online reservations, vegetarian & non vegetarian food, ample car parking space, fishing rods & other facilities can be arranged and self-cooking with all the latest kitchen facility for tourists.
- BACK WATER RETREAT elcome to Kerala, Indiaís only tropical paradise. Popularly known and believed as Godís Own Country - is today of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. Located at the southern most tip of India, Kerala is a 560 km long, narrow stretch of land. Kerala, a destination blessed by the God, myriad feature of this tropical land: dense tropical forests fertile plan, beautiful beaches, cliffs, rocky coasts, an intricate maze of backwaters, still bays and astounding 44 glimmering rivers.
- Zurich International Zurich International offers you a life in the lap of nature in an eco-friendly environment. Kuruppanthara is neither too near nor far fro Kottayam town that has Kumarakom as its prestigious tourist centre with its coconut lagoon, bird sanctuary, paddy fields and boating facilities.
- Meenachil Enclave Kerala, the land of Kera, coconuts, is a small but thickly populated state. Lying at the southernmost tip of the vast Indian subcontinent, Kerala is known as God's own country, with its luscious greenery and abundance in natural resources.
- Kumarakom Illikkalam Lake Resort The Arabian Sea is on the west and Kumarakom is on the east and we can experience the beautiful Sunset .The breeze mostly blows from west to east and so the Vembanad Lake at Kumarakom, is having more cool breeze and more powerful waves. Moreover, the Lake is having its maximum length (25Kms) and breadth (7 kms.) at these area at Kumarakom, here lies the reason behind the beauty of Vembanad Lake at Kumarakom.
- KINGLY HEAVEN The building housing the Resort is said to be built in 1929 at a height of 3,000 feet (900 Metre) above sea level by the King planter of Kerala, the great late J.J Murphy.
- Kumarakom Lake Resort Offering facilities of double-bedded, air-conditioned cottages, restaurants, pool and conference centre.
- Kalaketty Estate Nestled in the midst of a lush green 150 acre estate is our traditional Syrian Christian home. We are a family of planters who have been living in this ancestral home for the past 3 generations.
- NutMeg County NutMeg County homestay provide- A Home Away from Home, with all the comforts and facilities, for whatever duration it takes, to discover the highs and lows of Kerala, at incredibly low prices.
- Vanilla County Homestay at Vanilla CountyStep into a world apart. A calm tranquil farmstead set in a beautiful garden at the foothills of Vagamon, it doesnít give you an inkling of the adventures you can revel in. Vanilla County, approved by the Kerala Department of Tourism and graded as a Diamond House is situated at the source of the Meenachil river.
- Dubai Hotel Kumarakom Dubai Hotel Kumarakom on the bank of the Vembanadu Lake is an enchanting picnic spot and fast developing tourism destination provides world class guest rooms, Tourist boat service and sight seeing experiences it offer a world famous bird sanctuary. It is the only budget class deluxe Hotel at Kumarakom situated at the heart of Kumarakom offering you A/C deluxe rooms.
- Junction Homestay The Junction, a modern villa located at Vandanmedu is nestled in the midst of lush Western Ghats, about 4,000 feet above the sea level. It has rooms with high standards of comfort, hygiene and convienace. It offers personalised service to make your stay comfortable and memorable.
- Plantation Bungalow he Manjappally Plantation Bungalow is a 125 year old heritage building that has been awarded the Grihasthali Award by the Tourism Department of Kerala. The bungalow was constructed during the British rule by the enterprising Mr. K.V. Joseph Pottamkulam.
- Tabernacle Resort Providing accommodation services with boating, trekking fishing food, forest trekking and transportation.
- Kerala Homestays Kerala is India's cleanest and greenest state. Kerala is also the cradle of Ayurveda, one of the most trusted branches of medicine. Kerala Homestay is a unique opportunity for all kinds of travelers to gain firsthand experience of a place. You get a first and experience of the place, culture, traditions and people. It is unlike staying in a hotel and truly a home away from home.
- Nazarani Tharavad Nazarani Tharavad (Christian Ancestral Home) is the ancestral home of the Kottukapally family. The Kottukapally familyís roots date back 2000 years to the Nampoothiris (Hindu Brahmins) of Kottakavu Illam (Nampoothiri Tharavad) in Paravur who accepted Christ and were baptized by St. Thomas the Apostle in A.D. 52. A millennium later the family reached Meenachil (Pala).
- Kanjirakkattu Homestay This beautiful Heritage home is an ideal retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Guests can relax in their own private sitting room within the house or in the spacious, open backyard during summer.
- Aqua Jumbo Tours & Travels Providing accommodation services in back water cruise with facilities such as fully furnished living & bedrooms with A/C, bedroom with attached bath, dun tan deck and onboard safety precaution.
- Bed & Breakfast Offering services in accommodation with all facilities, special packages and tariff & booking.
- Lake Village Heritage Resort This website gives details about a famous ayurveda hospital in Kerala, The Lake Village Ayurvedic treatment centre with OLIVE LEAF certification and is approved by the Department of Tourism, Kerala. By referring this site we can also be aware of the ayurveda and yoga treatments, various packages, reservation services, houseboat services etc provided by Kumarakom Lake village resort.
Hotels & Resorts - ALL INDIA
@ All India (3728)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.