Christianity in KottayamChristianity is one of the widely followed religions in the world. India also has a healthy representation of the Christian community in its population. Christianity directory of India is a vast online resource on the organisations promoting Christianity in India. Get valuable details such as the history, prayer meeting dates, photo gallery, contact information and other important services on the churches operating in India. View a listing of websites on Christianity, popular churches in India and various bodies promoting Christianity religion in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Malankara Orthodox Church is an ancient Church of India and it traces its origin to as far back as A. D. 52 when St. Thomas one of the Disciples of Jesus Christ came to India and established Christianity in the South Western parts of the sub-continent.
- Kerala Christian Mission The Kerala Christian Mission was organized in 1978 for the restoration of New Testament Christianity in Kerala. A healthy true body of Christ will naturally reproduce as they obey the Great Commission. We are engaged in Evangelism followed by discipleship training.
- Intercession india The first Mission Center established in the year 1991 in the Eastern part of Kerala. The registered office of the ministry, a church with a congregation of over 120, Jeevan Jyothi Girls’ Home and New Life Child Development Center with 315 children are housed here.
- Sneha bhavan Charitable Society Late Fr.Joseph Kannampuzha.S.J. was the founder director of Snehabhavan Charitable Society. Its meaning and inspiration is derived from the late Fr. Joseph Kannampuzha S.J.He was a Jesuit priest belonging to Kerala Jesuit province.Moved and sensitized by the physical and mental sufferings of people he opted for a life closer to the poor,the DISABLED and weaker sections of Society.
- Malankara Orthodox Church The Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church was founded by St. Thomas, one of the twelve apostles of Jesus Christ, who came to India in A.D. 52. he Indian Church entered into a close relationship with the Persian or East Syrian Church. The Church entered into a new phase of its history by the establishment of the Catholicate in 1912.
- St. Mary’s Forane Church Athirampuzha The Church of Athirampuzha, dedicated to Our Lady, the Blessed Mary, has been the spring of living waters for the faithful since its instigation in the 9th century. The history of the church, though allied with the famous Ettonnussery Illickal yarn, traces its existence back to 835AD. The Church of Athirampuzha, though originated as a shrine of Kuravilangad Church.
- Congregation of Carmelities of Mary Immaculate He is the visionary, who along with his confreres, initiated a great process for the renewal of the Church, both Syrian and Latin, in Kerala, through systematic faith formation, retreat preaching, Sunday Homilies, and sacramental re-vitalization of the laity, during the 19th century at a decisive era of the Church, thus becoming a great reformer and defender of the Church.
- St.John's Orthodox Syrian Church Orthodox Syrian Christians are the second largest Christian community in Kerala and they trace their origins to the mission of St. Thomas in South India in the second half of the first century AD. Vakathanam, a serene little village in the Kottayam District is the strong center of Orthodox Christians.
- St. John of God Centre St. John of God Centre was started for the well-being of the differently abled, in 1998,by the Hospitaller Order of St. John of God (popularly known as Brothers of St. John of God)an international health care and social service organization that has been in India since 1969.
Christianity - ALL INDIA
@ All India (224)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.