Organisations in KottayamOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Sneha bhavan Charitable Society Late Fr.Joseph Kannampuzha.S.J. was the founder director of Snehabhavan Charitable Society. Its meaning and inspiration is derived from the late Fr. Joseph Kannampuzha S.J.He was a Jesuit priest belonging to Kerala Jesuit province.Moved and sensitized by the physical and mental sufferings of people he opted for a life closer to the poor,the DISABLED and weaker sections of Society.
- Indian Red Cross Society The Red Cross Movement is accepted by people all over the world as a beacon of light and a ray of hope in this world full of conflict and turmoil.Upholding the high and noble principles of the Red Cross Society, the Kottayam Red Cross Branch has been involved in multifarious welfare activities in the areas of health and social welfare.
- Suryakaladimana Suryakaladimana, one of the six richest focal points of mantra practitioners is renowned for mantravada, the science of Mantra and for Ganesha worship. This Mana, situated in Nattassery, Kottayam Dist, Kerala is enriched with glorious tradition and legends is believed to have been instituted by Lord Parasurama. The legend goes that Lord Surya appeared infront of an ancestor of this mana and blessed him with a divine text Grantha containing many secret mantras and their proper applications.
- Dharmanilayam charitable society DCS is a social service organisation,which keeps a broad humanitarian outlook reaching out the people irrespective of caste,creed and gender.The society carried out several developmental activities, programmes, awareness sessions and trainings to fulfil the objective of sustainable development.
- Intercession india The first Mission Center established in the year 1991 in the Eastern part of Kerala. The registered office of the ministry, a church with a congregation of over 120, Jeevan Jyothi Girls’ Home and New Life Child Development Center with 315 children are housed here.
- Mangalya Matrimonial Mangalya Matrimonial is a very unique website designed for Keralites to find a suitable life partner for their Malayogam. Started in August 2008 Mangalya Kerala Matrimonial is aimed to find a perfect match for all Malaylees around the world at a short period of time and lead them to live a happy married life.
- St. John of God Centre St. John of God Centre was started for the well-being of the differently abled, in 1998,by the Hospitaller Order of St. John of God (popularly known as Brothers of St. John of God)an international health care and social service organization that has been in India since 1969.
- Centre for Rural Management The Centre for Rural Management is an autonomous multifaceted research organisation located at Perumpaikadu village, Kottayam, Kerala, India. Established in 1990 under the charitable societies act, the centre has been concentrating on research, project evaluation, training, consultancy and social action. The Centre has been assigned projects by Ford Foundation, Institute of Development Studies.
- The Archeparchy of Kottayam KSSS facilitates and forms self-help organizations. Otrganising and empowering the poor, women, widows, handicapped, aged, children and the unorganized and marginalized sections of the society irrespective of caste and creed. KSSS cares for the human conditions of these people in Kottayam, Alapuzha.
- Kerala Christian Mission The Kerala Christian Mission was organized in 1978 for the restoration of New Testament Christianity in Kerala. A healthy true body of Christ will naturally reproduce as they obey the Great Commission. We are engaged in Evangelism followed by discipleship training.
- Psycho Religious Therapy It provides all the details about Psycho Religious Therapy.It is a counciling centre for psycho religious therapy. Has cured above fifty thousand mental patients who were sick by fright, during the period. It contains Scientific Treatment for mental diseases.
- ASWASA BHAVAN Aswasa Bhavan is the main project of CORRECTIONS INDIA MOVEMENT and is the only institution of its kind. Mr. Joseph Mathew, a professional chartered accountant and his wife Mrs.Aneena Mathew, a social worker in the government department, founded Aswasa bhavan in 1989. Mr. Mathew a rehabilitated drug addict and alcoholic, and whose liver and lungs failed, had been given an extended life.
- Jeevadhara THEOLOGY CENTRE has been a movement for upholding the values of Truth, Freedom and Justice so as to be appealing to people of all religions and of none. It was never meant to be a building complex nor even an institution, but has been a multifarious programme of high thinking and simple living, a harmonious combination of learning and praying and praxis - a movement for Truth, Freedom and Justice.
- Mundakapadam Mandirams The Mundakapadam Mandiram Home has its origin in the unflinching faith in God of a single man, the late Mr. P.C. George, Puthuparambil and his compassion for his fellow beings who were destitutes. In 1933 he opened his own house to the destitutes and his sister Leyamma nursed the inmates. Leyammas friends joined hands with her as volunteers for service Sevinees.
- CEET INDIA Anything which gives a hope to reduce greenhouse gases is exciting!. New inventions and technologies are awaited to tackle the problem of growing greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. The recent claim on carbondioxide catcher using ion exchange resins, by a group of scientists is probably in the right direction.
- Nair Service Society The Nair Service Society, a synonym for selfless service and social commitment was founded by the late Sri.Mannathu Padmanabhan in 31 - 10 - 1914. It came into being at a crucial stage in the history of the Nair community which was facing a crisis brought about by disunity and blind adherence to outmoded customs, beliefs and practices.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.