Home » Directory » Kerala » Kottayam » Travel & Tourism » Hotel Reservation Agents
Hotel Reservation Agents in KottayamHotel reservation has always been one of the important aspects of travel to any destination. Having an efficient hotel reservation agent is always a good idea, someone who can take care of your accommodation needs ensuring that your travel experience turns out to be a memorable one. The hotel reservation agents directory intends to put together all the leading travel agencies under a common online platform for your easy reference. The online guide on hotel reservation agents will present you with important information relates to the travel agents of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Kodianthara Heritage Home The history of Kodianthara, located in the heart of the Kumarakom on the banks of one of the many backwater canals that criss-cross this scenic village, dates back to 1852.
- Kanjirakkattu Homestay This beautiful Heritage home is an ideal retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Guests can relax in their own private sitting room within the house or in the spacious, open backyard during summer.
- Alanickal Villa It lets you have a different and refreshing experience. Members of the Alanickal household act as hosts and serve you with traditional food and flavors. It is an epitome of ecotourism and just two hours away from the Kochi airport. From here, tourists can also visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Munnar and Alleppey backwaters.
- Backwater Heritage Homestay A beautiful heritage house stay located near Kumarakom in Kottayam district. With its exquisite ancient architecture that dates back over a hundred years. For en-famille, this is the place to enjoy the luxury of being truly alone when time aquires a meditative quality determining one’s attitude to the day ahead.
- Lilly gardens Designed to give a feel of heritage of hospitality, we are renowned for. Majestically poised on a peninsula, which sports the regal ambiances of an erstwhile culture, offering you a spectacular view of its natural splendor and a taste of its spicy richness with a subtle blend of the traditional and luxurious, LILLY GARDENDS HOLIDAY HOMES is a destinations herself.
- NutMeg County NutMeg County homestay provide- A Home Away from Home, with all the comforts and facilities, for whatever duration it takes, to discover the highs and lows of Kerala, at incredibly low prices.
- Dubai Hotel Kumarakom Dubai Hotel Kumarakom on the bank of the Vembanadu Lake is an enchanting picnic spot and fast developing tourism destination provides world class guest rooms, Tourist boat service and sight seeing experiences it offer a world famous bird sanctuary. It is the only budget class deluxe Hotel at Kumarakom situated at the heart of Kumarakom offering you A/C deluxe rooms.
- Meenachil Enclave Kerala, the land of Kera, coconuts, is a small but thickly populated state. Lying at the southernmost tip of the vast Indian subcontinent, Kerala is known as God's own country, with its luscious greenery and abundance in natural resources.
- Sylvania Kumarakom, truly the emerald of Kerala, the ‘Gods own country’, with its picturesque tourist locations adorned with the charming greenery of paddy fields, tranquil bird sanctuary, diversity of aquatic animal life, and the serene beauty of the Vembanadu lake.
- itsgroups The state of Kerala sits in sharp contrast to the rest of India with its highest literacy rate, women outnumbering the number of men, newspaper readership among the highest in the world, world-class health care systems and being the most developed society in India. This petite state synonymous with wellness is popularly referred to as the Land of Ayurveda.
- Kumarakom Lake Resort Kumarakom Lake Resort Houseboats are properties of the Kumarakom Lake Resort Pvt. Ltd., which is promoted by a group of Non-Resident Indians who have had extensive exposure in the tourism and hospitality industries, who understand the value of customer satisfaction, and who have structured their facilities and services to ensure that.Aesthetically developed on the serene banks of The Vembanad Lake in South Indias favourite Holiday destination.
- Chamayam Island Homestay - Cottage A group small Islands on the Moovattupuzha River, Murinjapuzha is a Picteresque, free from dirt, Having to do with country like most places in Kerala. The River merges with neighbouring Vembanad lake which is the longest lake in Kerala.
- Hotel Indraprastam The epical Indraprastham, the capital of the Pandava Kingdom, was built by Maya the celestial architect. It was an example of iridescent grandeur and pomp, an incredibly beautiful city with an extraordinary sense of balance and beauty in everything. Hotel Indraprastham, situated in the heart of the town, is in every sense true to its legendry name.
- Kalaketty Estate Nestled in the midst of a lush green 150 acre estate is our traditional Syrian Christian home. We are a family of planters who have been living in this ancestral home for the past 3 generations.
- Vanilla County Homestay at Vanilla CountyStep into a world apart. A calm tranquil farmstead set in a beautiful garden at the foothills of Vagamon, it doesn’t give you an inkling of the adventures you can revel in. Vanilla County, approved by the Kerala Department of Tourism and graded as a Diamond House is situated at the source of the Meenachil river.
- Madukkakuzhy Madukkakuzhy Ayurvedic Health Centre is the essence of Ayurveda, the 5000 year old Science of Life, that is India’s answer to reduce stress and pressure of the modern world, and to enhance the quality of life by achieving perfect physical, mental, and spiritual health.
- Plantation Bungalow he Manjappally Plantation Bungalow is a 125 year old heritage building that has been awarded the Grihasthali Award by the Tourism Department of Kerala. The bungalow was constructed during the British rule by the enterprising Mr. K.V. Joseph Pottamkulam.
Hotel Reservation Agents - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1257)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.