Home Textiles in LucknowIndia is a textile hub of the world and major international brands are reaching out to the Indian textile industry for quality fabric. India is one of the largest producers of cotton, cotton yarns and textiles in the world. The home textiles directory of India gives important information related to the importers and exporters of textiles in India. Also get comprehensive information on the Indian home textile manufacturers of India.
Latest Website Listings
- National Handloom Development Corporation Limited National Handloom Development Corporation Limited (NHDC) was set up in February 1983 as a Public Sector Undertaking by the Government of India as an autonomous body under the Companies Act 1956 in pursuance of the imperative need for a National Level Agency to assist the speedy development of the Handloom Sector by coordinating all action covering the procurement and supply of inputs at reasonable prices augmenting the marketing efforts of State upgrading the technology in the Handloom Sector & improving productivity.
- Cecon Pollutech Systems Pvt. Ltd. Suppliers of pollution control equipments, air conditioning and refrigeration equipments, medical equipments industrial supplies, plants and machineries.
- Drawtexturing Organization Supplier of twisted yarn and all kinds of garments.
- Harsh Plywood Harsh Plywood was established in the year 1989 is managed by team of experts who have the complete knowledge of various facets of the furnishing and modular kitchen industry. It is due to their hard work and dedication we have been able to emerge as one of the leading supplier etc.
- ALANKRIT The company started with ten number craftmen fifteen years ago and today the company proudly boasts of having strength of fifteen hundred employees covering nearly thirty six villages distanced about three to hundred and ten kilometers from Lucknow. The company has tried to cover the remotest villages where at one time one had to wade through the rivers as there was no mode of transport. Alankrit has tried to cover even the remotest area so that the people become aware of the craft.
Home Textiles - ALL INDIA
@ All India (5152)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.