Home » Directory » Punjab » Ludhiana » Business » Medical & Hospital » Hospitals
Hospitals in Ludhiana
Latest Website Listings
- Indian Doctors For Peace & Development It is in this context, that the doctors in India took initiative to form an association of medical professionals, which would work for a peaceful non-violent world free of nuclear weapons and also check on proliferation of small arms. Therefore, only a holistic and concerted effort by the society as a whole that can improve the health.
- RG Stone And Super Speciality Hospital RG Hospital is one of the most advanced super speciality center for urology, minimal access surgery, orthopaedics & total knee replacement, endoscopic ent surgery, lithotripsy, endo-urology, laparoscopic urology, holmium laser and laparoscopy in India.
- Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, An official website of DMCH, providing information about college and hospital.
- Lifeline Hospital Lifeline Hospital is an ISO 9001:2000 certified multi-speciality hospital with complete diagnostic facilities. It was founded in the year 1985. Dr. R.S Maheshwari a philantropist and visionary man started this hospital with an aim to start a medical centre where under one roof people of all class, creed and race would equally receive the benefits of advanced health care.
- LUDHIANA EYE HOSPITAL Dr. Deepak Kumar Gupta is an Alumni of OEU Institute of Ophthalmology, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and Govt. Medical College Patiala, Punjab. Dr. Deepak K. Gupta did hisPost Graduation with Distinction and was Awarded Gold Medal for being the Best Out Going Post Graduate Student In Ophthalmology in 1994. This Gold Medal is Dedicated to Dr. K.R. Sathish (from Oman) and to Dr. Ravi Thomas (from Hyderabad).
- Shree Guru Nanak Dev Hospital Shree Guru Nanak Dev Hospital & Physiotherapy Center is situated at village Chounta, Ludhiana. Hospital is serving the people snice 2003. The Director of this hospital is Dr. Amarjit Singh Bhatti (B.P.T) Gold Medalist Physiotherapist .M.D. (A.M) Cal. Specialist in Disk, Cervical, Back Pain and Joint Pain.
- Dr. B.L. Kapur Memorial Hospital Dr. B.L. Kapur Memorial Hospital is a multi speciality hospital in Punjab.The hospital has well equipped facilities for all the investigation like Laboratory, Blood Bank, E.C.G, Radiology, Colposcopy, Ultrasonography & T.M.T. etc.They have departments like General Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, Plastic Surgery, Orthopedic, ENT, Neuro Surgery etc.They have Nursing institute also.
- Sidhu Hospital Pvt Ltd "Comorbid conditions increase the risk of disability or premature mortality. An increased risk for all cause mortality has been shown for BMI>27. Obese individuals who lose even small amounts of weight (5% to lO%) are likely to improve their health in the short run by reducing the severity of co morbidities associated with obesity like cardiovascular disease i.e. heart failures and coronary heart disease, hypertension, type 2 Diabetes mellitus, hyper- cholesterolemia, Infertility.
- Mohan Dai Oswal Cancer Treatment & Research Foundation Mohan Dai Oswal Cancer Treatment & Research FoundationA- Charitable Organization Marches Ahead by Approaching the Unapproachable by announcing the opening up of the City Center –Purana Bazar, Ludhiana A Cheritable free dispensary at Inder Nagar -Ludhiana A Comprehensive Cancer Care Centre & Multispeciality Hospital With continuous dedication andCommitment for the suffering humanitySh. Vidya Sagar Oswal President.
- Dhami Eye-Care Hospital Offers services for cataract surgery, glaucoma surgery, laser treatment for glaucoma, advanced vitreo - retinal surgery, laser for retinal diseases and photodyanamic therapy.
- Sibia Medical & Heart Institute Providing health check-ups, bypass surgery, cardiovascular cartography, heart tests facilities, backaches treatment, kidney stone treatment, piles treatment and stress management.
- Dental Care & Cure Centre Provides dental services like dental implants, crown, bridge work, tooth whitening.
- Indo German Hospital Offering homeopathy according to world health organization, especially in children, pregnant women and elderly people.
Hospitals - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1552)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.