Home » Directory » Punjab » Ludhiana » Business » Plant & Machinery » Sewing & Knitting Machines
Sewing & Knitting Machines in Ludhiana
Latest Website Listings
- K. L. Sharma & Sons One of the leading manufacturer & exporter of domestic sewing machines, handle operated chain stitch aari embroidery machine and 3 thread over lock machine.
- B. Ratra & Sons Manufacturer and exporter of all types of domestic, industrial sewing machine, parts, bicycle parts and auto parts etc.
- Mankoo Manufsacturing Company Manufacturer of sewing, overlock bags, closer machines and spares.
- MEFA NEEDLES PRIVATE LIMITED MEFA has synchronized its production, research & manufacturing expertise for strategic development of knitting needle industry. The core of our production encompasses both circular knitting and flat knitting machine needles for hosiery mechanisms.
- P. K. International Exporter & importer of knitting machines such as single knitting machines, double knitting machines, flat knitting machines, socks knitting machines and raschel knitting machines.
- Fomaco Circulare Knitting Machine Engaged in manufacturing all kinds of circular knitting machines, rib device, down device and spare parts.
- Ranjit Sons Suppliers of shuttle hooks, rotary hooks, shuttle races and bobbin cases for industrial/ domestic sewing machines and finishing systems.
- MONA INTERNATIONAL We are manufacturers & exporters of sewing machines and spare parts.
- P. K. International, Ludhiana Manufacturers and exporters of different types of embroidery machine, computerized flat bed knitting machines, interlock knitting machine, flat knitting machine etc
- RAVON INDUSTRIES Owing to our commitment to innovation and technology, we, Ravon Industries, are regarded as a leading business enterprise in the engineering industry today. With more than 19 years of industry experience and know-how, we have understood the needs of our clients. We are one of the leading manufacturers, exporters, importers, and suppliers of a comprehensive array of Portable Bag Closing Sewing Machines. Well known for its user-friendly, low maintenance, durability, and smooth surface finishing, our products are highly appreciated by clients all over the world. These are available in different types and models. We also provide Spare Parts & Accessories for our Machines at very cost-effective prices.
- Guru Mechanical Works Manufacturer & exporters of industrial sewing machines, over lock machines, carpet over edging machines and bag closer machines.
- M.T. Internationa M.T. International is a Partnership Firm prompted in the year 2000. The partners of the firm are well experienced in manufacturing industry and have now diversified as merchant exporter."MT & DIVINE" brand Bicycle and Bicycle parts and Sewing Machine and Sewing Machine Parts
- Revo Industries Manufacturers of bag sewing machines, conveyor base sewing machines, sewing heads, carpet sewing machines, industrial sewing machines and blanket edge sewing machines.
- Fomaco International Exporters of circular knitting machines.
- Mastana Mechanical Works Manufacturers and exporters of knitting machinery, mechanical flat knitting machinery, fully fashion machinery, circular knitting machinery, semi computerised flat bed and automatic flat knitting machinery etc.
- ravonindustries.com our company as one of the most advanced Bag Closing and Sewing Machine manufacturer in India
- Texmaco International Marketing Agency We one of the leading firms engaged in importing, exporting & supplying of wide range of textile machinery Like dyeing and finishing machines, knitting machines, printing machines, weaving machines and spinning machines.
- Iswar Impex International Manufacturers and exporters of bag closer, bag making machine, carpet edge binding machines, tuffting machines overlock machine, overlock with lubrication etc.
- Juki India Private Limited Dealing in industrial sewing machines, SMT systems and household sewing machines.
- Research & Development Centre For Bicycle & Sewing Machines The Bicycle Industry has a significant place in the development of light engineering industry in India. The origin of this industry can be traced back to 1910 when two small scale units were established in Calcutta. The industry, however did not make much headway because of the availability of imported bicycles.
Sewing & Knitting Machines - ALL INDIA
@ All India (170)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.