Medical & Hospital in MalappuramIndia has always been acknowledged for having excellent medical facilities which are amongst the best in comparison to any other destination of the world. Indian medical and hospital directory gives important information pertaining to leading medical institutions in India. Get extensive online information related to the major hospitals of India. View website listing of major hospitals and leading medical equipment suppliers of India.
Latest Website Listings
- PMSA Memorial Malappuram District Co-Operative Hospital PMSA Memorial Malappuram District Co-Operative Hospital is one of the well equipped hospital in Kerala.This hospital is equipped with most modern laboratories, casualty and trauma care, operation theatres, ICU,NICU,ICCU, TMT, Colour Doppler, X-Ray and Pharmacy.They have Nursing School also.
- Almas Hospital & Spiral CT Scan Centre Almas Hospital & Spiral CT Scan Centre is a 150 bedded multi speciality hospital in Kerala.They have Ultra Modern OT Complex with Five Theatres.They have Most ModernLaproscopic Surgery Unit also.They provide 24-hour laboratory, medical lab and scanning services.
- Al Shifa Hospital Pvt. Ltd It is a multi super specialty tertiary level referral hospital, established in 1989 as a NRI venture having 450 beds, over 30 disciplines of various specialties and super specialty with more than 60 consultants of national reputation. It is a complete hospital providing total health care.
- Malabar Dental College and Research Centre The Malabar Dental College and Research Centre, Edappal, Malappuram District, Kerala is a recent mile stone of Malabar Educational and Charitable Trust which is one of the well established educational and Charitable Trust in the State. It is constituted with a prime aim of social well being, especially in the field of education.
- Alsalama Eye Hospital It is a super specialty centre in Southern India, largest eye hospital in Kerala - represents an "excellence in eye care" with the motto to provide affordable and reliable quality patient care with its state-of-the-art technology and highly professional management.
- AKG Cooperative Hospital The director board of the Cooperative hospital was formed on 23rd August 2007. It elected Mr. C. K. Balan as the chairman, Mr. M. Krishnan Master as the vice chairman and Mr. P. K. Achuthan as the Hon. Secretary. A sub committee was selected to finalize the place for building the hospital. Initially the hospital will be a 50 bed one with operation theatre, ICU, Water treatment plant, centralized ac, OP, IP blocks and 24 hour pharmacy.
- Cimar The Birth of a Solution CIMAR (Centre for Infertility Management & Assisted Reproduction), the first IVF center of northern Kerala was launched in Sept. 1996 as a project of Edappal Hospitals (P) Ltd, Edappal. CIMAR further created history by giving birth to two lovely babies (twins) to a fortunate mother (who conceived through ICSI treatment here).
- Moulana Hospital Moulana Hospital commenced its services in 1990 with an intention of setting up a Super Speciality Referral Hospital with modern facilities and services and today it has gained confidence of the public at large and especially the needy patients of Malabar.
Medical & Hospital - ALL INDIA
@ All India (5512)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.